I won a totally blank pet!

zelldot

Guardian
Society
Entropia Market
Felix Zell Shallow
I won a totally blank pet.... :3 hehe.... if i get to keep him, imma name him glitchy, :p images show all:

debugcompetb.jpg

debugcompetc.jpg

Last edited:
where is people posting these bugs?... I looked threw the whole forum to avoid double posting... Wouldnt it be cool if we got to write the description for these pets :p

Just had a battle with my pet too, i got an instant win, even though my are all at 0 in the battle, cant level up....not that he needs to with instant wins lol o_O? Kind of a big bug!

Wait until the invisibility spell wears off... :D

Old timers will remember the 'invisible mob' bug in VU 8/9 days.

Looks like it came back as an 'invisible pet'
:bull:

Just had a battle with my pet too, i got an instant win, even though my are all at 0 in the battle, cant level up....not that he needs to with instant wins lol o_O? Kind of a big bug!

Wow! You got an instant win? I guess I got ripped, my pet is really broken. lol No instant wins for me. Since you can't see anything happening (dmg etc...) I have been afraid to take mine above the horse in forest 1. If I get first strike, I will just watch for mine to light up again and do a second strike. If the horse does not run away for me third move I do a heal, on fourth move I do another strike. That usually ends it and the horse runs away. I have never done a first strike win on even the cat with my invisible pet (small pane). :p

What are you playing it? I'm playing on pc... if that makes a difference, I find my laptop runs this game very smoothly, but on my phone it lags a ton (I have a crap phone though)... I have only used him once atm, kinda a bit iffy about using him, was thinking of putting him in defence and see what will happen lol

What are you playing it? I'm playing on pc... if that makes a difference, I find my laptop runs this game very smoothly, but on my phone it lags a ton (I have a crap phone though)... I have only used him once atm, kinda a bit iffy about using him, was thinking of putting him in defence and see what will happen lol

I am playing the PC version for the most part. Sometimes I log in on my tablet but can not play because of all the horrible blinking graphics impact my epilepsy.

So far I have got one of my invisible pets up to 100 XP and still at lvl 1 with just the two starter spells. He will not level up so I can fight nothing higher than the horse with him. lol

Second battle with him was weird, took to moves, enemy took none, then I lost, LOL, I think hes going to end up getting sacrificed for a level 5, I almost have another pet peaking on level 5 ready to upgrade one of my other pets to 10.... It was nice to have him while he was around.... I don't have no other lizard species yet other than glitchy here and want one... thats not so glitchy lol :3

Second battle with him was weird, took to moves, enemy took none, then I lost, LOL, I think hes going to end up getting sacrificed for a level 5, I almost have another pet peaking on level 5 ready to upgrade one of my other pets to 10.... It was nice to have him while he was around.... I don't have no other lizard species yet other than glitchy here and want one... thats not so glitchy lol :3

stillnolevel.jpg

All that XP and still lvl 1. :) I can't help myself. I do the Starbright Forest battles with him. MA owes me 12 XP though because my last 2 forest battles all the sudden started getting the someone is playing this account error and it boots you. I know that is BS because I am the only one.

lol nice, I would carry on with my pet but its too weird for me, I would want to see him fight more than level 1's

Up to 232 XP now. I like the faster battles since there are no animations except for the meet at the start and the final animation signalling the end of the fight. So the faster fights are nice.

Just need them to add in the damage indicators, fill in the stats, and the small picture. If that is done then this critter would be playable and you could then level him properly and gym train him/her.

His name is Jack Horse.
See what happened when I tried to train him in the Gym :D

Click the "Level Up" button brings the following message:

Last edited:
Yup, he can not be trained in a gym currently nor can he be leveled up. I get the same errors as you Noorie. But it is still fun doing forest battle stand offs with him. Up to 273 XP. I hope they fix him, other wise I have wasted a lot of time on him. Also I have no idea what lvl that much XP would get him to. :p

confirm bug

Confirming this bug as active

Note, I won it and Do not train/level it, interesting is that ithas XP "0/0 XP" (LVL 1)

Resnis

Back