Help: Mission Galactica -- Adjusted Restoraton Chip

Ze-Jo

Guardian
Goki Minefield - Mission mobs + Narc & Nik
Society
Freelancer
Ze T'Raider Jo
Am I unique in the EU, or have others failed to get their Adjusted Restoration Chip?

2017-11-16 -- Mission completion status - Support case closed by Mind Ark without correcting the defect.

2017-09-19 -- Adjusted Restoration Chip received directly to inventory. Mission completion status: still broken - new support case opened.

2016-06-12 -- Turned in the required materials to complete the mission. Selected "Mission Reward" so I would get the Adjusted Restoration Chip and activate the Divine mission.

No Adjusted Restoration Chip. Divine Mission activated, completed and Divine Intervention Chip I received.

As I understand the Galactica Mission & Divine Mission guides here on pcf, it's necessary to select to receive the Adjusted Restoration Chip to activate the Divine Mission.

2016-07-09 -- It's now almost 4 weeks, no Chip, no "Purple Coin", no response from Support.

Did I miss something? Have the requirements for activating the Divine Mission changed?

Looking for some community feedback on this issue.

Some additional info:
I initiated the mission with an Orange Coin, then turned in the Bio ID's.
Restarted Galactica Mission; Mission log shows "Stage I - Completed 0 times" which is correct since I used the Orange Coin.

================================================================
2016-07-14
Observations:
1. I am not unique; others have not received the mission reward after meeting the Stage VI requirements
2. Others have completed the mission and received the Adjusted Restoration Chip
3. Stages III through X must be completed in MindArk controlled Space
4. There are two (2) mission groups
.. A "Mission Galactica" -- Primary mission
.. B Series of secondary missions
5. Mission Log -- Completed tab shows:
... "Mission Galactica: Stage VI - Bio ID Verification" with a Green check-mark
... "Mission Galactica: Divine Intervention" with a Green check-mark
6. Mission Log -- Active tab shows:
... "Mission Galactica: Objectives" Stage I - Completed 1 times
... "Mission Galactica: Stage I - Vibrant Sweat" Objectives -- Transmit 5000x Vibrant Sweat
... "Mission Galactica: Stage II - Animal Muscle Oil" Objectives -- Transmit 5000x Animal Muscle Oil

Discussion:
Based on the current displayed mission status information and comments, plus some observational tests.
1. The Mission Rewards: Adjusted, Improved and Modified Restoration chips are controlled by the "Mission Galactica" primary mission.
2. The secondary missions can be initiated in any order, and concurrently by trading the associated "Mission Galactica Coin (color)".
... I suspect, though untested at this point, a secondary mission can only have one active "instance".
3. "Mission Galactica" -- Primary Mission does not correctly update state information from the secondary missions.
... This is evidenced by the missing "Stage VI" information in the primary mission, even though it is correctly listed in the Mission Log and at Dread Castimir as completed (green check-mark).

Recommendations to MA Devs:
Treat each stage of the Mission Galactica secondary missions independently.
A. Outcast pirate only exchanges a "coin" for resources.
B. Dread Castimir has the initiation dialogs for each stage IV to IX.
C. Dread Castimir has the completion dialogs for the mission rewards Stages VI, VIII, X.

Conclusions:
.. In my opinion, the stated restriction that "Mission Galactica Coin (color)" cannot be used to skip ahead until stages are manually completed, establishes the source of the fault.
.. As per (3) under observations: the financial impact of the Galactica Mission on the economy is to act as a PED transfer(sink) directly to MindArk.
.. Economically, it doesn't matter which avatar completes the resource transfer. The net result is the same.
.. The "coin" represents the resource values of all prior stages and should be directly exchangeable for initiating the next stage, or receiving the corresponding mission reward.
.. Handling this at Dread Castimir through separate dialogs simplifies the programming logic by consolidating the choices to one mission broker.

Last edited:
Did you go to howling mine after turning in the bio id's?

As far as i remember i had to head to howling mine to recieve the chip from dread pirate Castelmere (or whatever his name is) to get the chip.

Might be you just not picked up your reward.

Hope thats all it is, and that this help some.

Did you go to howling mine after turning in the bio id's?

As far as i remember i had to head to howling mine to recieve the chip from dread pirate Castelmere (or whatever his name is) to get the chip.

Might be you just not picked up your reward.

Hope thats all it is, and that this help some.

Yup, this.

After you select the Adj Chip as your reward you still need to go back to Howling Mine to pick it up.

I made the mistake of assuming you did not have to do this. So I ended up having to go all the way to Caly SS (to head home) and then back to Howling Mine and then back to Caly again :(

At least I wasted 10 minutes of a pirates time watching him try to catch up to me :laugh::laugh::wtg:

I've been to Howling Mine a couple of times. I didn't notice any option from Dread Castamire to receive the chip. I figure I'm missing something obvious.

He offers me a multitude of mission start options for the right colored "coin". Is there a mission reward option that I'm not noticing?

He had the Yellow colored ? or ! (don't recall now which) above him, which changed when I spoke with him. But, no reward.

Last edited:
I've been to Howling Mine a couple of times. I didn't notice any option from Dread Castamire to receive the chip. I figure I'm missing something obvious.

He offers me a multitude of mission start options for the right colored "coin". Is there a mission reward option that I'm not noticing?

He had the Yellow colored ? or ! (don't recall now which) above him, which changed when I spoke with him. But, no reward.

One of the options should let you receive your chip... did you try them all?

I'll fly out - again. Perhaps with the recent VU's something will be obvious now, which wasn't before. I'll update this post with the result.

2016-07-10 01:28:48
Result: Nothing changed.
Select a Dialogue only displays options for mission stages 5,6,7,8,9 & 10.
6 has a Green check mark.
Each dialogue informs me that "You don't have 1x unit of Mission Galactica Coin (Color)...", or stage 10 "I don't have enough health..."

So much for todays activity. Thanks for the encouragement. Updated my support ticket with another "dialogue still has no option for adjusted...."

Last edited:
hope its sorted soon, but from what I read on here, improving support has to be MA's next target as no support case should go unanswered after 1 week

what did you pick as answer when you turned in the bio id's at the SS?

I did my galactica quest this week, got my adj chip w/o problems

Restarted Galactica Mission; Mission log shows "Stage I - Completed 0 times" which is correct since I used the Orange Coin.

I just checked & forme the mission log shows completed 1 times for stage 1-6

Hey Ze-Jo. First off I am sorry you are going through this :(.

I am not sure if this is still the case, but in order to be able to buy a coin and turn it in (skipping previous steps), you have to have had completed the steps you skipped first. The original MA page on chips states something to that effect.

If I understood correctly and you skipped steps by buying a coin, your only hope is to bug the hell out of support :(.

This happened to a friend of mine in January and he is yet to receive any response from support...

Goodluck

H1

Thanks for the feedback. Original Posting has been updated. Comments are welcome.
I will be forwarding this link to MA Support as part of the support ticket.

Snapshots of the Mission Galactica -- Dread Castamir dialog showing the results of manually completing all required stages for the Adjusted Restoration Chip.
Note the discrepencies:
Mission Log Completed -- missing stage 1
Mission Galactica -- missing Stage 6.

Dread Castamir has no dialog offering me the Adjusted Restoration Chip.

Last edited:
All I can say is "**** MA SUPPORT" for not answering in a decent timeframe.
Like they have 1 guy who now takes 6 weeks of holiday..

Last edited:
Time to update this thread.

After 8 months >>> Support Case has been completely ignored by MA. There are No responses from MA, MA Support or any representative of MA regarding this case.

Time to update this thread.

After 8 months >>> Support Case has been completely ignored by MA. There are No responses from MA, MA Support or any representative of MA regarding this case.

Close the case and send a new one.

9 months. Still no response.

10 months, still no response on this issue

Would you believe? 11 Months and still no response on this issue.

12 months (Representing one cycle of the Earth around the Sun) and still no response from MindArk.

12 months (Representing one cycle of the Earth around the Sun) and still no response from MindArk.

strange, tried live support?

I've had instances where I resubmitted an issue in a separate case and it was answered almost immediately (whereas the other case was weeks old).

I highly suggest resubmitting it if you haven't tried already.

13 Months. No response from MA, mission is still broken.

Monthly bump, nothing changed - still no response.

Months go by and no reply.

2017-09-19 -- Adjusted Restoration Chip received directly to inventory. Mission completion status: still broken!

Case Closed by Mind Ark.

Mission status still incorrect. Opening new case to continue this defect bug tracking. Placing the item directly to my inventory does NOT correct the mission status defect!

Last edited:
Mission Galactica -- Mission status incorrect.

Case closed by Mind Ark without resolving!

I will continue to update here that the Mission Status information is defective until it is corrected.

very good you received your chip then...but if you dont go for another run for the adj chip or for improved etc....what the purpose of your mission log??

does that matter then?
and if i remember your mission log ...its now open for stage vii?if so..just leave it there.....or abandon it....

Back