my GOLDCard desynchronized

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
ello,

apparently at some point yesterday my GoldCard decided to drop numbers that are not synch, and it sais I inserted the wrong number,

pls if anyone know how to fix this or what to do next.... beside the fact that Support work like shit, they always put important things.. idk on hold or marked as non important ( for them ) no matter of the issue it seems because ... ( <~~ I m mad )...and btw doesn't supposed to be like the support team is on job 24/7 for such investment ?

I have another common sense support made for months like dec-2015,
and what kind of respect is that if they cant say at least 2 words about it?

.. those being said .. I cant play till idk someone woke up to see what is the solution, or get back to work from week-end

and if they KNOW THEY DONT F****G WORK IN WEEK END WHY THEY DONT ANSWER IN PROPER TIME WHEN THEY DO WORK?

support was made in plan day at 2016-07-08 11:56. this is why I say the team don't give a f**k, it ok Monday or sometimes this year...

Last edited:
ty mate,

cheers
tBANNA

yeah, ..

like I said they don't give a **** for the important support cases, been Monday and they didn't even touch the support I made.

I have also fallowed the instructions MA send to Smilgs in my second support including extra 2 of the consecutive security codes, and.. nothing happened.

good work MA, good work. u can be proud for a 10 mins job to be made in x's days

cheers
tBANNA

relax man, they are doing you a favor but you don't know it ;)

:)) I have to admit is a bit of truth in what u say,

cheers combo ^^

Back