real information websites?

Pisicul

Mature
I;m looking for any website like entropedia but without the fake informations.. if there is any

1. What fake information?

2. I don't think there's any other website as complete as entropedia.

Sorry

1. What fake information?

Leaving aside any, uhhhh "pranks" - there's a ton of outdated and apparently not updateable information on entropedia right now.

2. I don't think there's any other website as complete as entropedia.

QFT, though 711 or someone released the entropedia data recently and a couple people are working it into their sites.

This will still have any outdated or incorrect info from entropedia, but it should at least be possible to clean it up over time, where apparently that's not possible in certain parts of entropedia any more.

It makes me want to do an EU Website again, but all I really see coming from it is hundreds of hours of headaches and a ton of bills so people can bitch at me about whatever they consider a problem, how they think it should work, etc ...

Maybe someone wants to have a go at it? I've seen a couple people mention they're working with the data, but no one really pushing for their site yet.

But fake and outdated are two very different things. Fake implies intention to deceive.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread, as far as I know there's nothing similar sorry.

But fake and outdated are two very different things. Fake implies intention to deceive.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread, as far as I know there's nothing similar sorry.

blueprint drops and dropable .. are matching 10%

Back