Question: Compet deed

Semm

Old
Society
Freelancer
Semmemmon Semm Strafkin
I just realized that we can now deposit in ComPet to get peds..
Why the compet deeds do not pay yet ?

Payment of ComPet deed revenue share to deed holders will start when ComPet leave Beta and enter Production state.

Ok do we have any expected date about the end of this beta ?

Don't you scare Pokémon Go, the new Pet game just launched some days ago?
Seems a solid competitor...

Payment of ComPet deed revenue share to deed holders will start when ComPet leave Beta and enter Production state.

So, is the first share retroactive back to the first date of compet accepting ped? Or is that money just being pocketed? :)

I also think the fact that Google Play not allowing a PED battle pack version will cause lower paybacks for deeds. Mixed with the fact that Pokemon Go probably done with a bigger budget and company backing it will turn people away from the game in Google Play.

I hope MA and associates are planning a good marketing campaign to promote their direct download link from their site. Else I fear the game will reach a really small niche crowd and never take hold in a big way that was initially envisioned and what we invested in :(

Kmax .. you crushed it... you can't build a pokemon game... and expect it do anything at all against the #1 download in app stores across the world.

I think compet deed owners will be SORELY disappointed, when there is very minimal revenue. this is not an augmented VR game, and definitely does not have the cult following that pokemon does.

Wrong game, at the wrong time.... but thats just my take on it.

It's got potential being a RCE game.

Although MA's vision of a mainly PVP RCE game might not have the market.

They already know PE worked on winning/losing ped with player v computer mobs. I think they seriously need to consider having computer pet battles in there to play and potentially win in RCE.

I can see it coming around to that to be honest if they cant sort the lack of pvp battles out. Maybe that means another Arena

MA will make it work, they don't let their games die.

Rick

there is nothing to do anymore... compet is allready dead. it was dead from the start though. selling compet deeds is really tough right now and price is still dropping. you can calculate the estimated return from deeds easily yourself and see that the roi is past 50-100 years. that will let the price of deeds drop below the aud price. and the trend will be heavily going down even then as the players will stop playing it. guess thats why there is nearly zero communication anymore and basically nothing happens patchwise.

there is nothing to do anymore... compet is allready dead. it was dead from the start though. selling compet deeds is really tough right now and price is still dropping. you can calculate the estimated return from deeds easily yourself and see that the roi is past 50-100 years. that will let the price of deeds drop below the aud price. and the trend will be heavily going down even then as the players will stop playing it. guess thats why there is nearly zero communication anymore and basically nothing happens patchwise.

Just LOL .. So much negative energy thrown in air
I like the game and looking forward for full release . It will be a blast :)
We all have to help whit clear the beta bugs if we want to progress faster !

theres a difference between being negative and seeing things clear though.
i wont see the game having more than maybe a few hundred medium active players. most of em playing for gold and not for peds. so there is nearly no return pedwise for the deedholders. i estimate the return will be the same or lower than the return from auds. resulting in a price at the same range. and the problem is without a big player base there will be nearly no arena fights, like right now and with that the player base will shrink even more resulting in even lower returns. and then there are like max 100 players who may stay with the game regardless of all the problems. but they wont be able to feed all the deed holders a fair share of profit.
and to be fair... there are a LOT better alternatives out there...
yes, the look is pretty okay. but thats about it considering the positive aspects of the game. there needs to be huge improvements and i dont see anything coming from MA.
there have been lots and lots of bugs reported and most of them dont get adressed. the playstyle is like 50 times too slow which has been stated by about every beta tester and still they dont seem to care. and there has been like zero communication nowadays so we are pretty much on MA standard again. i really cant see this game surviving. but you can try to prove me wrong and show me all the good stuff. im open for input.

MA have been far too slow off the mark like usual.
I think compet was built with the old pokemon in mind as a model, it must have been.

with the pokemon app here now, Why would people want to play a buggy alternative thats built on a budget with a skeleton crew.

Also what is the target audiance? This compet is aimed at younger people and mostly CHILDREN.
Are they realy making a gambling pokemon game for under 18s?

the best news i could hear is MA admitting its utter shite and scrapping the lot, then focusing back on EU

Did i mention i hate everything about compet? Lol

theres a difference between being negative and seeing things clear though.
i wont see the game having more than maybe a few hundred medium active players. most of em playing for gold and not for peds. so there is nearly no return pedwise for the deedholders. i estimate the return will be the same or lower than the return from auds. resulting in a price at the same range. and the problem is without a big player base there will be nearly no arena fights, like right now and with that the player base will shrink even more resulting in even lower returns. and then there are like max 100 players who may stay with the game regardless of all the problems. but they wont be able to feed all the deed holders a fair share of profit.
and to be fair... there are a LOT better alternatives out there...
yes, the look is pretty okay. but thats about it considering the positive aspects of the game. there needs to be huge improvements and i dont see anything coming from MA.
there have been lots and lots of bugs reported and most of them dont get adressed. the playstyle is like 50 times too slow which has been stated by about every beta tester and still they dont seem to care. and there has been like zero communication nowadays so we are pretty much on MA standard again. i really cant see this game surviving. but you can try to prove me wrong and show me all the good stuff. im open for input.

Well if it's crap and dies, I'm comfortable accepting 120 ped of uni-ammo per deed from MA, and I will never invest in "advance" for anything MA does again.

Although they can turn it around with either another ped paying arena for computer battles, or they change the forest so that you pay per fight, and it pays back some random RCE loot.

Rick

Back