Info: Beware of invisible avatars

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
i hope this will be some informative news for you.
today 2016-07-09 21:25:18 i was mining in pvp4 with lvl13 amps.

started extract one of claims and saw someone shoot me, could not see anything around so it was like 1 minute only looking around, but shooter shot a rocket, so i saw which direction he is.

tried looking in zoom, and saw an invisible avatar of enemies soc that only gun showing.

i know there is cheats to see radar or make avatar invisible by using some arkadian armor combination.

please Mindark fix this issues , since it is really unfair while people using it, or turn on radar so they could not hide.

we cant even see cheaters on radar, when they see us , and others even use radar cheat.

//mg

Do you have his name? Did you get any video/screenshot evidence and make a support case?

These exploiters need to be perma-banned...

Do you have his name? Did you get any video/screenshot evidence and make a support case?

These exploiters need to be perma-banned...

yes i have, it will be reported, but it should be fixed better than banning all who use it.

its time Mindark start to give those guys a warning and next time perma ban ! we are playing with real money here

are you sure it wasn't a glitch on your end... gpu not loading stuff far out enough of your line of sight, etc.

are you sure it wasn't a glitch on your end... gpu not loading stuff far out enough of your line of sight, etc.

Doubt that, people have been talking about the moonshine armor invisible glitch for a while now...

I have also seen an invisible player in pvp4. Luckily i found out the position by using rockets...

I have also seen an invisible player in pvp4.
Isn't that impossible? If you saw him, he can't be invisible. :confused:

If it weren't for the "invisible armor bug", I would have suggested the person was running scared to hide behind his Mommy's skirt and that's why you couldn't see him anymore.

Reminds me of:

Superman is flying around one day when he spots Wonder Woman laying on the beach butt naked. He thinks to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I could fly down there, take care of my business and be gone before she can blink an eye". So he swoops in, does his thing and disappears into the sky. Sensing the commotion, Wonder Woman cries out "What was that?". Invisible Man replies " I don't know, but all of the sudden my ass hurts".
Source

Doubt that, people have been talking about the moonshine armor invisible glitch for a while now...

This has been a known issue for quite a while now, quite a few months even, almost since the armor was released...

Still no fixing -.-

I exploit by using an alt to heal me & that's ok..
Someone uses a cheat to kill me, let's make a support case & a thread on pcf..
Still waiting on karma to hit you..
Not saying this is ok, but look at yourself first.

I exploit by using an alt to heal me & that's ok..
Someone uses a cheat to kill me, let's make a support case & a thread on pcf..
Still waiting on karma to hit you..
Not saying this is ok, but look at yourself first.

Don't be jelly m8 maybe he could rent you gimata so you have proper healer.

I can see a benefit in this, the "invisible" armour could be used defensively .

Put it on & wander around in lootable PvP mining & shooting mobs (which I am sure - they could see you still)
And, all those "bad" Pkers wandering around, scratching their bums & wondering where their targets are - gosh they would have to get another occupation maybe, like become pirates.

So, what's the secret? being able to put on moonshine armour inside out or something like that?
I would like 2 know :)

So, what's the secret? being able to put on moonshine armour inside out or something like that?

there you ago

Hello dear forum,
wanted to show you how i admire such people tryign to sell 20p worth items for 5x more :)

Gliches sells better ;)

EDIT : this thread is not about scamming or insulting, its about seller tactics, please do not use words like : scamming in replies.

Thank you.

//mg

I can see a benefit in this, the "invisible" armour could be used defensively .

Put it on & wander around in lootable PvP mining & shooting mobs (which I am sure - they could see you still)
And, all those "bad" Pkers wandering around, scratching their bums & wondering where their targets are - gosh they would have to get another occupation maybe, like become pirates.

SMH... you're the last person who needs to know

It's things like this I wonder if lootable pvp belongs in entropia..

(Exploits that probably are known to every veteran who's professionally involved in pvp, but it a total surprise for everyone else who visits lootable pvp; voluntarily or not)

It's one thing if it was only used as "party trick", but that it's used in real combat, meaning an unfair advantage, that's bad.

One of the reasons I almost never enter planet/ land lootable pvp, and I never travel in a quad with loot either while in space.

If they fix the various exploits pvp areas may actually see more people around.

At least pvp without ST is awesome, so i will stream pvp as most as i can , hope ma will fix those tiny bugs, or just enable radar so it will be way easyer.

//mg

... or just enable radar so it will be way easyer.

I disagree. I would not consider engaging in pvp if it's made "easier" again. Radar is off in space, too, would you like that changed? Imo it should be entirely old-school leaving you to your instincts and alertness, or not at all. It should be quite the opposite kind of game from mob grinding and the rest. Radar stays off, all known bugs and exploits to be fixed of course, and detection by fap removed as well. The shrinking of pets is to be reverted, too! This was a truly awful decision pandering to a loud minority who just want sitting ducks, at the price of upsetting pet owners who had no interest in pvp at all. For those who do, creative measures of defense are to be accepted.

Sure I know this is a personal opinion, just saying that otherwise at least I won't be interested. Haven't felt any loss staying out of these places so far. If I'm not alone with this there should be market potential, if yes, well, no skin off my nose.

A useful feature might be the introduction of karma indicators like in space. They would not be visible in regular game areas, only upon entering pvp areas. (If this is implemented, The Hub on Cyrene might need to get exempt from affecting player karma because it just has a different premise and purpose.)

PS- Sorry if this went beyond the scope intended by OP, if so the previous answer I latched onto already did. Thought it okay since most pvp discussions tend to expand. Isolated consideration of interconnected features is not productive.

I disagree. I would not consider engaging in pvp if it's made "easier" again. Radar is off in space, too, would you like that changed? Imo it should be entirely old-school leaving you to your instincts and alertness, or not at all. It should be quite the opposite kind of game from mob grinding and the rest. Radar stays off, all known bugs and exploits to be fixed of course, and detection by fap removed as well. The shrinking of pets is to be reverted, too! This was a truly awful decision pandering to a loud minority who just want sitting ducks, at the price of upsetting pet owners who had no interest in pvp at all. For those who do, creative measures of defense are to be accepted.

Sure I know this is a personal opinion, just saying that otherwise at least I won't be interested. Haven't felt any loss staying out of these places so far. If I'm not alone with this there should be market potential, if yes, well, no skin off my nose.

A useful feature might be the introduction of karma indicators like in space. They would not be visible in regular game areas, only upon entering pvp areas. (If this is implemented, The Hub on Cyrene might need to get exempt from affecting player karma because it just has a different premise and purpose.)

PS- Sorry if this went beyond the scope intended by OP, if so the previous answer I latched onto already did. Thought it okay since most pvp discussions tend to expand. Isolated consideration of interconnected features is not productive.

considering what you think is pvp4 for.
in start pvp means fight Player Versus Player, and its concept is to fight each other, not to play hide and seek.

when radar was on, people who mine, at least could run away from stalker, now people get mania an head ace irl, being stalked by others and not even having a chance to defend, since attacked unprepared.

detection by fap is off like 2 year , so its my turn to ask when you was in pvp last time?

yes, we all have our opinions, since i already started to stream pvp , i will write my notices every time i meet problems.

since i spend like 3-6 hours in pvp in a day sometimes, i already noticed, that some of people have radar on and using it, problem is that as we see, a lot exploits take time to fix, radar turning on would fix a lot exploits, because it would become not needed to use.

Mindark is wize company, they saw taht Nebie rig became "unprofitable" when people made lines and no decay , just leech of oil.

If same will be in ashi rig, i bet it will become closed too.

same with pvp, people come hoping something with markup, when its nothing left , just sentiments.

I wish to play in pvp and have fun, we need that , since Mindark SHOULD give people reason to play, as now only reason is profit for most of people.

I remember times, when we fight in pvp spending 100 + usd and we left happy, saying good game to our oponents.

It was magic when we loose money and leave pvp so happy that you dont care, it was worth every pec. Most would want that times come back.

//mg

Last edited:
At least pvp without ST is awesome, so i will stream pvp as most as i can , hope ma will fix those tiny bugs, or just enable radar so it will be way easyer.

//mg

I am curious because I've watched your stream and you were inside toxic zone (pvp4) where you can be looted of hundreds of peds while you hunting and mining why doesn't anyone just watch your stream and kill you?
Are people afraid or just don't know about twitch and just take that into their advantage?

when radar was off, people who mine, at least could run away from stalker, now people get mania an head ace irl, being stalked by others and not even having a chance to defend, since attacked unprepared.

I guess you mean when radar was on? :confused: Anyway, I am against turning radar back on again in PVP, it was too beneficial for pvpers and I know that because I was very active with pvping in both pvp3 and pvp4 some years ago.

There was many tactics to easily kill miners. I called the most effective (but boring) one sentry: You stand still at a popular mining area with tp-chip loaded and the exact moment you see a green dot, you mark map at the direction and teleport. This took some practice to teleport accurately, but when mastered it was too effective; In about a second you appear at the miner, which often got scared and loaded tp-chip, you shot him which both cancelled tpchipping and leaving him/her unable to fap. Even better geared/skilled pvpers losed easily if they were caught off-guard.

This is one of the tactics that I believe was extremely unbalanced with radar on and I disagree that turning radar on again would be fair. I understand that radar off is boring for pvpers, but at least it is balanced, when the exploits is removed.

I guess you mean when radar was on? :confused: Anyway, I am against turning radar back on again in PVP, it was too beneficial for pvpers and I know that because I was very active with pvping in both pvp3 and pvp4 some years ago.

There was many tactics to easily kill miners. I called the most effective (but boring) one sentry: You stand still at a popular mining area with tp-chip loaded and the exact moment you see a green dot, you mark map at the direction and teleport. This took some practice to teleport accurately, but when mastered it was too effective; In about a second you appear at the miner, which often got scared and loaded tp-chip, you shot him which both cancelled tpchipping and leaving him/her unable to fap. Even better geared/skilled pvpers losed easily if they were caught off-guard.

This is one of the tactics that I believe was extremely unbalanced with radar on and I disagree that turning radar on again would be fair. I understand that radar off is boring for pvpers, but at least it is balanced, when the exploits is removed.

practice already showed in pvp 3 that turned off radar made it dead.
same was in pvp4, it became dead after turning off radar.

you see, there cant be all people happy, but Mindark should make majority happy, to for fill expectations of pvp purpose.

pvp markup is same as others lands, even ores can be found better in other areas. Mobs are not unique any more too.

Mulaaks,mulmun, mulukhir-> no mu any more and some spawned outside pvp.

i am standing my main opinion, that pvp is made for PVP, and it should be made that way. Not to make it dificult so noone wants to enter any more.

at least i have opinions of most active miners, they want radar back too. (active means at least 1 time in pvp in 1 week.)

what benefits from pvp ?:

1. High tier guns will be valued again x50 times more markup for hunters. (Felis T10costed 5k ped)
2. People do not feel stressed in pvp when extracting claims (health irl)
3. More activity in pvp, a lot people would come back to play.
4. Team work, team vs team and tactics makes game interesting.
5. +1 more purpose to play game.
6. Easy for hunters to make iron hunt missions, not fearing stalkers watching to leech .
7. Possible more miners that can defend themselves.
8. PVP makes people skill up (miners buy armors and guns to defend, or tp faster).

all fair advantages for entropia.

Last edited:
practice already showed in pvp 3 that turned off radar made it dead.
same was in pvp4, it became dead after turning off radar.

Mulaaks,mulmun, mulukhir-> no mu any more and some spawned outside pvp.

Yeah, although I think pvp3 slowly died before radar turned off because of lack of unique mobs and (known) resources as well. I agree with that it was awful decision for mindark to make pvp4 mobs spawn outside the area, what were they thinking..

What's unfair, is that 10people USE RADAR AND USE GHOST ARMOR!!! So turn the f***ing radar on untill they either perm bann those f***ers or fix the bugs so they can't exploit it! Go damnit

What's unfair, is that 10people USE RADAR AND USE GHOST ARMOR!!! So turn the f***ing radar on untill they either perm bann those f***ers or fix the bugs so they can't exploit it! Go damnit

They should do both, ban them and fix the bugs. This exploit is used to loot other avatars with cheat and Mindark should take it seriously. I hope Ludvig can respond to this thread, since this is a very serious exploit.

Back