Is low level healing service slowly dieing off?

is low level healing service slowly dieing off?

• Yes

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Don't use them, I don't care :p

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the-unknown

Prowler
Society
Perseus Society
Aj the-unknown Henry
Firstly, am not offering a low level healing service.

This is just an observation.

Last year's migration, healers were in very high demand. Even those with low level gear like the S10 or Refurb SI Heart were even being offered decay + per hour fees often.

This year, I think such healers are alot lesser in demand, possibly due to the higher availabilty of the restoration chips.

I see people running around with adj heal chips on the smaller LTs and the bigger LTs have people with adj / imp or even mod chips. Same for eomons.

If this trend goes on, eventually there will be alot lesser demand for healers with low level gear. Of course this will not happen immediately, cos not everyone will be able to afford the res chips. But eventually it may make it harder for newbies to make a few peds and get some skills.

Comments and feedback welcome :)

The new FAPs. Mod 2350/2600 are all over the place now and most of them are willing to heal for decay.

Some few hunters still take vivo/SI healers and give them nice tips, but we can't expect that sort of generosity to last forever.

Oh and FAP bots :cool:

Am not comparing against the M2350 / 2600s.

Those are alot better for instant heals compared to any newbie low level fap. Anyway they already made the adj fap and (probably) the imp fap dive in prices.

Am more interested on the low level healers, cos thats one of the few services that newbies can provide currently.

I have the restore chip from the mid-level galactic mission and it basically eliminates the need for hiring someone to fap. I know if a hit doesnt kill me I can continuous heal while I shoot and am basically fine. I have an normal fap on hand in case things get dicey (2nd ninja spawn) but rarely need to use it.

All the new faps and regen chips have made the low level healers obsolete.

I have the restore chip from the mid-level galactic mission and it basically eliminates the need for hiring someone to fap. I know if a hit doesnt kill me I can continuous heal while I shoot and am basically fine. I have an normal fap on hand in case things get dicey (2nd ninja spawn) but rarely need to use it.

Agreed, I got the imp res chip and I can basically hunt alot more stuff naked, or bigger stuff armored, without needing any healers. I rarely use my normal fap nowadays, a M2350.

Can't not compare to those since they work for the same price as newbies, zero.

But those who need a m2350 or better fappers will not even consider a s10 healer at all, since the s10 healer will not be enough. Thats why I think you can't compare those 2 "classes" of fappers.

People used to hire small fappers and wear armor. But now, they just hire one of the million ek2350/2600 who offer a decay service and go butt naked. And this makes perfect sense, because they save money this way.

And it's not only for newbie range of heals, imp/mod faps got their client share reduced aswell.

Add to that the fact that some people heal themselves, using resto chips or another avatar and you can see why the fap business is not in great shape.

Out of events (like migration) or if you don't have a long list of regular customers.... it must be really hard.

But those who need a m2350 or better fappers will not even consider a s10 healer at all, since the s10 healer will not be enough. Thats why I think you can't compare those 2 "classes" of fappers.

Tell that to MsPudding, I've seen her stack 5x S10 healers on stream :laugh:

People used to hire small fappers and wear armor. But now, they just hire one of the million ek2350/2600 who offer a decay service and go butt naked. And this makes perfect sense, because they save money this way.

Exactly this.

The hunters that can't afford to pay for Mod fap now have many new options. So instead of hunting LT w/S10 fapper in pixie they can do small eomon/mulmun naked w/ 2350/2600 fappers. No matter how you look at it, the new FAPs are hurting the newbies.

What he said.

All the new faps/bio chips have made skills in those area's kind of useless though. No big deal for me, but it does set the stage for more "wonder" guns or whatever.

Last edited:
What goes around comes around.

You are too generous.
The new faps did a lot more.
They fucked all those how skilled for 15 years to be able to use big faps.
They fucked skill market too because who need paramedic skills above lvl 30 anymore.
Who need MF bio skills any more...
Who need MF for buffs...
They did exactly like all magic things do - like magic helmets. plates, rings, scopes, laser sights, coats, pills. hats, cloaks, pets, etc...Almost making skills and skill system obsolete.

You are too generous.
They fucked skill market too because who need paramedic skills above lvl 30 anymore.
Who need MF for buffs...
They did exactly like all magic things do - like magic helmets. plates, rings, scopes, laser sights, coats, pills. hats, cloaks, pets, etc...Almost making skills and skill system obsolete.

To be honest, I'm glad they fucked over ppl like you who skilled with mod faps in acid pools with an autoclicker for hours straight on.

As for low lvl healers, indeed the mod 2350-2600 + resto chips gives nice enough heals..
As long as MA doesn't make hunting higher maturity mobs worth it, those ppl offering these services can go back to sweating

Reactions: ZPF
You are too generous.
Who need MF for buffs...

Thats the part about EU being "dynamic". :rolleyes:

Although I agree you dont seem to need much skills to max all the new healing tools. I think it's the restoration chips which is mostly changing the healing dynamic now, and killing off a service provided by others.

I still use a s10 on eomon youngs. Saves me from having to fap on a few big hits in a row. I do use adj resto on top of that.

To be honest, I'm glad they fucked over ppl like you who skilled with mod faps in acid pools with an autoclicker for hours straight on.

As for low lvl healers, indeed the mod 2350-2600 + resto chips gives nice enough heals..
As long as MA doesn't make hunting higher maturity mobs worth it, those ppl offering these services can go back to sweating

You are not honest and at least not informed.
If i had mod fap i could be easily over 500 hp long time a go.
If i had mod fap and wanted big paramedic skills i would still used vivo series of faps.
If i had mod fap i would newer need big paramedic skills.

*you do not get 160 strength and 201 agility by siting in an acid pool

Last edited:
This whole thing smells of a new era in game play where I honestly believe that MA are moving towards Pay to Win whereby you will be able to buy your way into competing at higher levels in the game, look at the evidence

1. The whole FAP situation - as previously discussed
2. UL non SIB weapons stats improvement a couple of years back
3. Purchase of Skills
4. (L) Hi end Armour
5. Mission Rewards - now I have moved onto proper mid level missions some of the rewards are very good - LT and Rex as just 2 examples

Is this good or bad - thats for you to decide, it will probably annoy the purist natural skillers of which I used to be one, recently I have started purchasing skills when I want you use a particular item

This whole thing smells of a new era in game play where I honestly believe that MA are moving towards Pay to Win whereby you will be able to buy your way into competing at higher levels in the game, look at the evidence

1. The whole FAP situation - as previously discussed
2. UL non SIB weapons stats improvement a couple of years back
3. Purchase of Skills
4. (L) Hi end Armour
5. Mission Rewards - now I have moved onto proper mid level missions some of the rewards are very good - LT and Rex as just 2 examples

Is this good or bad - thats for you to decide, it will probably annoy the purist natural skillers of which I used to be one, recently I have started purchasing skills when I want you use a particular item
The game has been Pay to Win for half a decade. The playerbase are just in denial. The sooner we understand it, the better off we all are.

The game has been Pay to Win for half a decade. The playerbase are just in denial. The sooner we understand it, the better off we all are.

It's gotten so much worse now. I hate to be negative but it's been bothering me profusely lately.

I haven't deposited at all this year. What does this mean? No access to skill pills from strongboxes.

I feel like I'm progressing at half the pace I should be since I have no pills to boost skill progress. And the only (Reasonable) way to get them is strongboxes... which we can't buy with PED :mad:

Sucks.

It's gotten so much worse now. I hate to be negative but it's been bothering me profusely lately.

I haven't deposited at all this year. What does this mean? No access to skill pills from strongboxes.

I feel like I'm progressing at half the pace I should be since I have no pills to boost skill progress. And the only (Reasonable) way to get them is strongboxes... which we can't buy with PED :mad:

Sucks.

Once upon a time not depositing was a good thing. It means you are having progress with little investment (time is an investment too, in my books).

Pay to win? yes. Unfair? Not so much.

You have to decide if you want to get there quick, or if you want to get there cheap.

This changes are good for MA, besides a few poor choices and nerve wracking bugs mindark has been going in the right direction for a while now.

Just think about it this way: The game can survive without uber skilled players (there aren't many) but it WILL NOT survive without the low-medium level players, they are the ones holding this whole thing together whether you like it or not. And for them the game has gotten a lot cheaper than it was years ago.

Remember having to burn Apis at 140% because we had no other choice? well... not anymore. Remember having to buy a super expensive fap if you wanted to be efficient? well... not anymore. And I could go on.

A house can be built without a top, but not without a base.

Just my opinion.

Back