Level 100

Society
Gunslingers
Quell Que Star
It took about 8 months longer than I wanted it to (due to RL obligations), but I finally made Level 100 Laser Sniper Hit.

So, in all, it took me 4.5 years to attain what I have been seeking since day one and couldn't efficiently use all those weapons that were available then. Next is Level 100 Laser Damage of which I am currently Level 96. I wanted to thank all those of you that have been my friends and supporters in-game as I would have quit several times if it wasn't for your friendship. :yay:

Last edited:
Grats my friend :yay:

gratz and welcome to the club.

Gotta get the dmg to 100 to live the dream!

(And no I'm not)

Get it done Queball.

Thanks guys....Had to get there before LT did....he is moving pretty fast in that direction...I couldn't let him have bragging rights over me :)

I'm jelly!!! but it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. I'm so happy for you that I could bite you! :vampire:

Quell Que Star;3504661..... as I would have quit several times if it wasn't for your friendship.[/QUOTE said:
This is what keep many of us aswell! EU have some awesome people that I'm personally glad to met 'em even in that virtual way and kept the flame on for play and develop myself in this game!
Gtz Que

and pretty fast..4.5 years :)

I guess leveling has gotten easier/faster to do than it was in the old days simply because there are more options now to gain skill points. Its also due to the fact, at least for me, that you can learn from others such as you Dutch, Linzey, Star, etc. and make better choices earlier on in ones EU career and not having to waste as much time wandering in the game as it once was.

Last edited:
Nice 4.5 years is fast
Congratz:wtg:

I guess leveling has gotten easier/faster to do than it was in the old days simply because there are more options now to gain skill points. Its also due to the fact, at least for me, that you can learn from others such as you Dutch, Linzey, Star, etc. and make better choices earlier on in ones EU career and not having to waste as much time wandering in the game as it once was.

I can hardly wait to see the speed leveling guide with all of these lessons learned from all of the speedsters soon! :wtg:

I can hardly wait to see the speed leveling guide with all of these lessons learned from all of the speedsters soon! :wtg:

Very simple.. skill pills and shoot.

and a big ped card :), but gratz!!

Granted, ped is needed, but investing can curb a constant drain in that respect. Hunting wisely can also lessen the burden on your ped card to advance.

Granted, ped is needed, but investing can curb a constant drain in that respect. Hunting wisely can also lessen the burden on your ped card to advance.

Yea, agree, is not only the ped card. If i did the 10k trox, i depo about 130$ and could kill more as 7k trox with this. So luck is depending too. Would wish to get a such luck strike back, for LT's :) maybe then my skills would grow too.

Granted, ped is needed, but investing can curb a constant drain in that respect.

Define investing.

Yea, agree, is not only the ped card. If i did the 10k trox, i depo about 130$ and could kill more as 7k trox with this. So luck is depending too. Would wish to get a such luck strike back, for LT's :) maybe then my skills would grow too.

Some are definitely luckier than others.

Define investing.

Some are definitely luckier than others.

Investing in CLD's helped me tremendously. You know, the buy low sell high aspect. Also certain gear, rings etc.....timing is everything here as in life. Anticipating events and holding on to things until MU returns...that sort of thing. Not one huge thing but many small things.

Reactions: Mac
Many congratulations on the achievement buds. Gr8 going. You have done it in very good time as well :)

Glad to hear that good investments helped you across and even with skill pills its a long grinding path to level 100.

Keep grinding :)

Many congratulations on the achievement buds. Gr8 going. You have done it in very good time as well :)

Glad to hear that good investments helped you across and even with skill pills its a long grinding path to level 100.

Keep grinding :)

You know I will :) and thanks bud

Massive Congratulations, seems we started our careers about the same time and I thought I was going quite well - but only level 51 laser hit here - although I have spent the last 2 years concentrating on melee and bringing my blp up

Note to self - must try harder and maybe concentrate on one skill in hunting

Back