Level 100

Massive Congratulations, seems we started our careers about the same time and I thought I was going quite well - but only level 51 laser hit here - although I have spent the last 2 years concentrating on melee and bringing my blp up

Note to self - must try harder and maybe concentrate on one skill in hunting

Actually, I have been leveling up MF and melee too. Maybe I just have time to play more. My BLP seems to raise all by itself in conjunction with Laser leveling. My brother just gets in the game to have fun and is already level 64 laser hit. Could be I gave him a few tips :)

Last edited:
It just dawned on me upto 2 years ago i played 50 hours a week - last 2 years is more like 10 a week - its a RL thing :)

Yea I'm close to 50-60 myself these days. Not sure that's really wise but I have a goal to hit and that's what I do.

I have cut down to around 30 hours/week now. Used to be more but needed more exercise :p:lift:

Good job man. You've reached what was always one of my goals too, but sadly it looks like I don't have what it takes to put up with MA for long enough to make it happen. Cudos to you!

Good job man. You've reached what was always one of my goals too, but sadly it looks like I don't have what it takes to put up with MA for long enough to make it happen. Cudos to you!

I struggle with this myself every day :laugh:

Just patience and low expectations. With those, I was never disappointed.

I guess leveling has gotten easier/faster to do than it was in the old days simply because there are more options now to gain skill points. Its also due to the fact, at least for me, that you can learn from others such as you Dutch, Linzey, Star, etc. and make better choices earlier on in ones EU career and not having to waste as much time wandering in the game as it once was.

skilling definatively got easyer/faster,but at an price i reckon
10 years ago a couple hundred peds lasted an long time,breaking even was much easyer back then.im not saying profiting is perse harder now,but it requires more investment i think

skilling definatively got easyer/faster,but at an price i reckon
10 years ago a couple hundred peds lasted an long time,breaking even was much easyer back then.im not saying profiting is perse harder now,but it requires more investment i think

Investment/Partnership......My primary reason for being in Eu is still entertainment. Without that, it would be just another stressful game. Having the option to make money is always nice though.

Investment/Partnership......My primary reason for being in Eu is still entertainment. Without that, it would be just another stressful game. Having the option to make money is always nice though.

Congratz!

And this
A lot of people forget to have fun and enjoy and take it to a point they expect so much that end to deception

Yea I'm close to 50-60 myself these days. Not sure that's really wise but I have a goal to hit and that's what I do.

There :lolup: Thats the key for me and many others I have talked to. Have goals, strive to achieve them but not to the detriment of having fun playing. When that happens, take a break for a while and come back with a new perspective. If you are not having fun, then something is wrong.

Damn young people :)) Playing all day long :p I feel too tired to play most days...am like sit and do nothing or play and the first option wins =)

Huge Gz on the 100 !!!!:yay:

Damn young people :)) Playing all day long :p I feel too tired to play most days...am like sit and do nothing or play and the first option wins =)

Huge Gz on the 100 !!!!:yay:

Thanks for the Grats :) ....but some of us ( :ahh: ) may be older than you think :yup:

Last edited:
Damn young people :)) Playing all day long :p:

Hahaha this made me laugh. The only thing young about Que is the Avatar lol
The castle MA bought was younger than him! :D

God job Que, gz

Hahaha this made me laugh. The only thing young about Que is the Avatar lol
The castle MA bought was younger than him! :D

God job Que, gz

Shhhhhh! Quiet you young whippersnapper>>:offtopic::smirk:

Actually...I may have built that castle :p

Last edited:
I wanted to thank the EU community for all your Grats. Without the camaraderie and friendships of the community this game would be nothing if not boring. For me, it makes me feel like achieving more in spite of life's downturns and setbacks. Again a big thanks.

Que:beerchug:

Wanted to...FINALLY.... Send along a screenshot to verify all this plus , included, a pic of my level 32 Eudoracell

but...apparently. Im unable to figure out how to properly insert screenshot :(

Oh well
showimage.php

If anyone could spare a little help it would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
[video]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=306698&c=20[/video]

Wanted to...FINALLY.... Send along a screenshot to verify all this plus , included, a pic of my level 32 Eudoracell

but...apparently. Im unable to figure out how to properly insert screenshot :(

Oh well
showimage.php

If anyone could spare a little help it would be greatly appreciated :)

Copied direct link code from image page https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=306698&c=20 (below pic on the right), then from compose message page click Insert image button and paste in direct link code... Bob's yer Uncle!

screenshot15.jpg

;-)

Gratz on level 100, even your pink bunny seems happy with you.

Rick

Back