Question: Lowest Regen Mobs?

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
Trying to find a decent mission/mob to grind to improve my melee skills.

Unfortunately my DPS is horrible right now (around 25 DPS).

But... rather than grinding merps I was hoping to pick out a larger mob with low regen so my DPS isn't as important.

Any thoughts? What are the lowest regen mobs out there? Aside from things like Falxangius.. Daspletor.. etc :dunce:

Ty!

Formicacida :)

Reactions: ZPF
Merp maybe as far as I remember they don't have alot regeneration. Or miner bot

Trying to find a decent mission/mob to grind to improve my melee skills.

Unfortunately my DPS is horrible right now (around 25 DPS).

But... rather than grinding merps I was hoping to pick out a larger mob with low regen so my DPS isn't as important.

Any thoughts? What are the lowest regen mobs out there? Aside from things like Falxangius.. Daspletor.. etc :dunce:

Ty!

while they have low hp, Fouls have melee combat as skill reward, adds towards hit and damage skills + hp every 533 levels

Formicacida :)

Thx but a little too tough for me :p Trying to find a mob that hits for around ~35-45 dmg max

Merp maybe as far as I remember they don't have alot regeneration. Or miner bot

Ty. Miner bots could be interesting.. but trying to avoid taxed zones like treasure island...

while they have low hp, Fouls have melee combat as skill reward, adds towards hit and damage skills + hp every 533 levels

Thanks, trying to avoid the tiny stuff but this sounds like a good plan B. Right now I'm leaning towards kerbs (even though the loot is horrible), don't know what their regen is like but at least with a 500 hp mob I won't have to be switching targets every 3 seconds...

This doesn't have to be on Calypso btw :wise:

Miner bots will hit the s**t out of you in close combat :tongue2:
Kerbs, on the other hand, have quite some regen.

There are very few low damage/low regen mobs in the 350...500 hp range, most will have either high damage, high regen, or both (think molisk).

Apart from exotics like fungoid, I'm afraid your best chance is team hunting. In my experience, 2x Philosopher's (~57 theoretical dps) works fairly well on small feffs/allos, even ambu young is doable.

There are very few low damage/low regen mobs in the 350...500 hp range, most will have either high damage, high regen, or both (think molisk).

I was afraid of that :p

Apart from exotics like fungoid, I'm afraid your best chance is team hunting. In my experience, 2x Philosopher's (~57 theoretical dps) works fairly well on small feffs/allos, even ambu young is doable.

Thanks, know a good place for fungoid youngs by any chance? :yup:

Thanks, know a good place for fungoid youngs by any chance? :yup:

I'm not 100% sure of their regen, haven't done formalized tests - just a vague impression from doing daily on them last year.

Starving fungoids used to roam LA19 - mostly young but pretty sparse. The north end of the LA has some medium trox, east side has crappy terrain but about a third of the area is usable.

I'm not 100% sure of their regen, haven't done formalized tests - just a vague impression from doing daily on them last year.

Starving fungoids used to roam LA19 - mostly young but pretty sparse. The north end of the LA has some medium trox, east side has crappy terrain but about a third of the area is usable.

I'll check it out.

Surprised about the kerbs though.. regen was there but it never "felt" that bad to me.. at least nothing compared to something like eviscerators

Atrax have low regen, if any at all.

didnt recognize lots of regen on young longus when i was doing em with philo sword. easy to grind, medium damage and quite good return.

Went with small kerbs, going well so far, regen wasn't too noticable.

I was actually thinking atrax young next so good to hear that their regen is low! Just need to find a good spawn of them untaxed. I think I can handle 2 or 3 on me with Adj Resto unarmored... hopefully :laugh:

Longu sound like a great option too! I just maxed philo sword :cool:

Thanks guys!

Longtooth?
They may have some regen but it must be really low, and I've noticed it's a season right now. :)

Longtooth?
They may have some regen but it must be really low, and I've noticed it's a season right now. :)

Even low regen is probably formidable on a 1300 hp mob when you're doing like 30 dps :/ or am I totally wrong?

Longu. Low aggro. Low regen. Nice loot

Be careful with atrax, that cut/stab/impact combination can cost a fortune on defense.

I would try argo youngs with that dps.

problem with argos is that you may get swarmed like with atrax. dont have that problem with longus :D

While not the best idea for "main" hunting, there's a spot where you can do 50 argo youngs/day without swarming and get a daily token for your effort.

Do that each day, then move to your regular hunting spot? :dunno:

Oratan Miner Young on Arkadia have a very low regen rate. Level 16 and around 1500hp.

I think it's time for you to visit RT and kill some haters - 300 hp - no regen :) You can sweat 'em in between also there are lower HP androids around while you trying to find the next hater. Loot is pretty descent also (Red/Green CD's - Silver Party Flask's - maybe a weapon or two) among other TT stuff.

PS. I have the biggest ATH on 'em ;) trust me I know 'em well lol

I think it's time for you to visit RT and kill some haters - 300 hp - no regen :) You can sweat 'em in between also there are lower HP androids around while you trying to find the next hater. Loot is pretty descent also (Red/Green CD's - Silver Party Flask's - maybe a weapon or two) among other TT stuff.

PS. I have the biggest ATH on 'em ;) trust me I know 'em well lol

0 Regen? Is that possible? :p

I thought every mob has "some" regen, even if it's very very small?

0 Regen? Is that possible? :p

I thought every mob has "some" regen, even if it's very very small?

ok ok close to zero! very tiny you barely can noticed.
If you leave and come back after an hour it will be still wounded! Plus you can hunt 'em naked ;)

Edit: you might dissapointed from loot most of the times (to be more accurate from my previous comment!), but since you want to skill up and not to focus on profit it will be fine.

Last edited:
Back