FYI: 1st to build on Southern Ithica Commons

ladyliegh

Provider
Catiana Cat Well
I took a look around today & I seem to be the only plot to have built an Omegaton colonist Snug.:holyshit:
Surprised me...I thought maybe there were a few others, but I couldn't find any.
Worries me, everyone else is holding out for something better, soon to be released in the next update.:computer::deal:

I took a look around today & I seem to be the only plot to have built an Omegaton colonist Snug.:holyshit:
Surprised me...I thought maybe there were a few others, but I couldn't find any.
Worries me, everyone else is holding out for something better, soon to be released in the next update.:computer::deal:

I am not sure what the cost to build is. But it's possible that the expense is higher than most anticipated, which made building on the plots seem unreasonable at this time. Also some might wait and see about the farming system that was announced

post a pic lets have a look at it.

I think MA suggested that if you wanted a future farm, you would have to go through a series of builds anyhow. So I doubt you made a mistake, just done round 1 or 100.....lol.

Rick

Snug

I have a corner plot next to the lake, so I positioned my windows that direction.
There is a reason they called it a snug, it is cozy, like a fishing cabin.
Here are some pic's;
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was lucky, I had a certain amount of supplies needed to build already.

Last edited:
Nice :) Plenty of room left on the plot as well.

Grats! Looks so roomy. I am having a hard time finding enough material. I am having fun crafting it so it will be a slow process but I have fun building from scratch. Short Stink Tree boards quit dropping for me 400 peds ago and I have T-angles and reinforced sheet metal left. I was actually mining for some of the mats so, yes I will probably be one of the last to finish.

fine looking house you have there nice spot too

I have seen your Snug, they look nice. I think the info that bigger and better houses are coming have stalled most people. I note that if you want to re-build you only get 50% of your materials back, hence why build a Snug if you are likely to knock it down anyway.
I suspect most of the plots will sit empty until the whole system is released.

Wondering how much peds you invested to see that little house.

Some windows you can look through would be nice though

Congratz for building.

To answer your question to why others haven't.. Well why should they. No benefits. Literally none

Last edited:
Really cool! Thanks for sharing and congratz !

I think I will invest in this instead :)

fort4.jpg

Gratz, and thanks for posting the pictures.

first ever player built structure?

So is this the first ever player built structure in PE/EU?

congrats, very nice looking

More Life in Ithaca

Greetings Neighbour,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you were actually the 2nd Snug in Ithaca.

As I completed Ithaca Commons #4 on 5th July, which is currently set up as a Builders Merchant, lol, and not as tastefully decorated as your Snug.

But sadly we both missed out on the title of 1st completed Snug, which was Chiel Rampsy Tondelier, over in Livas on 3rd July.

Bring on more building and the Farming,

Have fun, Bilko:yay:

Back