Achievement: Kill Strike

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
This was an unlock i was greatly looking to get.

It may not be the most special for some, but for me, is a sign of dedication thru the years i put in EU.

I started EU from nothing, and I didnt deposit or chipped any skills in for this.

I had to climb my way up slowly, from being a sweater, to do a bit of auctioning and slowly getting basic gear and getting into hunting, learn about effective ways to do so, and I also mined, to help on the HP gains.

Gladly, and with the right advises i took, and experiece i attained over the years, because EU is dynamic, we got to adapt to live and prevail, I keept growing, from lvl to lvl, slowly building my PED roll, and my gear.

Last year as symbolism I did buy 10 boxes purelly for fun as you can see here and i made it purelly a fun thing.

After few breaks I had, and withdrawing some because of other circunstances, I never tought I'd grew back ingame to reach the point im at.
a GREAT deal and part of this, i owe to my friends, that are a second family for me, and kept me going thru the best and worse days I had over the years, love you guys!

With enough dedication and perserverance, we can achieve great things!

Thanks all and good luck,
On to some fast lvls of damage and lock and load for the next goal :D

PS: I'll gladly share a bit more into detail on this post how i grew ingame if some keep it civilized

Last edited:
di di di

This was an unlock i was greatly looking to get.

It may not be the most special for some, but for me, is a sign of dedication thru the years i put in EU.

I started EU from nothing, and I didnt deposit or chipped any skills in for this.

I had to climb my way up slowly, from being a sweater, to do a bit of auctioning and slowly getting basic gear and getting into hunting, learn about effective ways to do so, and I also mined, to help on the HP gains.

Gladly, and with the right advises i took, and experiece i attained over the years, because EU is dynamic, we got to adapt to live and prevail, I keept growing, from lvl to lvl, slowly building my PED roll, and my gear.

Last year as symbolism I did buy 10 boxes purelly for fun as you can see here and i made it purelly a fun thing.

After few breaks I had, and withdrawing some because of other circunstances, I never tought I'd grew back ingame to reach the point im at.
a GREAT deal and part of this, i owe to my friends, that are a second family for me, and kept me going thru the best and worse days I had over the years, love you guys!

With enough dedication and perserverance, we can achieve great things!

Thanks all and good luck,
On to some fast lvls of damage and lock and load for the next goal :D

PS: I'll gladly share a bit more into detail on this post how i grew ingame if some keep it civilized

:yay::yay::yay:

Impressive achievement, Manique!

You will always get the lucky stamp by some people, but I know there is a lot of effort and opportunism behind this working the market by researching, adapting and reacting quickly to change. Very well done!

Good work mate. Takes alot of dedication to get this far with 10 boxes ;)

I'm sorry to burst the bubble but..
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SOC NOOB :D

No need to feel so sad Paulo, you know me better then that :)
I just got back from a hard day of work..

Congratulations :) Your story is inspiring :)

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

Big gz pumpkin :yay:

- Edited post -

Last edited:
Congratulations on the unlock.

Dont worry about das, one day he'll quit. Besides, he probably didn't mean to upset ya. ;)

Thanks and thank you all for the posts so far :D

I know das and yes i'll be the noob in soc... but he'll always be my bitch

Bdq6LWw_700wa_0.gif

Great accomplishment Manique. I'm happy for you. GZ!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Great achievement to reach this level in the game.
To do it the way you did it, that's not just great, that's epic! :yup:

Gz Paulo :)

Gary Lineker ( a famous english football player) used to say : at the end, it is always Germany who win.

But lately, it is Portugal ;)

Enjoy the free lvl ups now. Gratz : )

Gratz mate,its not an easy journey there.

Thats awesome mate! Congrats! :lolup:

very well deserved you have been trying to this this past few days..been watching stream Big Gratz JNC :D

Tyvm for the replies so far
Some asked me my path in EU and i'll share it

ofc i could've done this longer ago but also, i took breaks and i tend to slack here and there :D

I couldnt have learnt all on my own, i had valuable help from friends and "mentors"

My early days obviously, were spent sweating to build my PED roll up.
Quickly I moved, instead of selling of sweat, buying nexus and selling off the final product, since it had higher margin and moved up to even buying nexus and ME and make my margin while i kept sweating.

Also i got into healing eventually and keeping sweating, ofc i'd hunt here and there to graduate and make my side skills.
Only started going heavilly hunting when i had a pair of laser amps, maxed p5a, and had some other basic gear, and what i was told/figured out would be enough to grind a mob that is still one of the mobs i grinded most, Drones, they were good back then.

On my first year i managed to go from nothing to Coolness and a decent ped roll, and i quickly climbed up to combat sense and wounding.
Down the road i seaked other mobs, that currently are heavilly changed, Formidon, they used to be quite great mob at its time, same as scips, itumas, that allowed me to keep skilling,
However EU is Dynamic, adapt to survive or fall behind, i changed gamestyle some.

I mined aswell somewhere in between there for the skills and experience, i managed to use a friends OA103 for a while to test and experiment it.

Even tho some of you guys see some of my sales thread, I dont buy gear to resell, i tend to buy / sell for friends, but with the help a friend intent, never to take anything of it. If i get a friend some help and i get someone the item they were looking for, its 2 birds with 1 stone :).

In 2010 RL circunstances made me sell out my gear and withdraw a good part of what i had, i was left with some PED, and sold crafting.

When i came back, the challenge was tought, so i used oil rig as ped buffer for a while, i also had the good name on my side, i managed to use mod/imp fap to run services, while i relearnt how EU changed and try to adapt.

I used melee last year mostly, because, if you ask me, its still one of the best bang for buck budget out there, but this Kill Strike goal pulled me back to laser, even tho not pistol that was my highest, i got back to it :D

Even tho some of you guys see some of my sales thread, I dont buy gear to resell, i tend to buy / sell for friends, but with the help a friend intent, never to take anything of it. If i get a friend some help and i get someone the item they were looking for, its 2 birds with 1 stone .

I know what ypu mean, thx for helping me sell my L4, couldn't have done it w/o you & you never expected a ped for it..
True friends for life is what I call that.
GL on your path & may lvl 100 hit/dmg not be too far away for you!

Incredible accomplishment. I am still a few levels away, but trying hard to reach this important milestone.

Gratz!:yay:

Gratz m8 u beat me to it ;)

/mod note/

Your personal issues with each other should be discussed privately between you, rather than making off-topic posts to this thread.

Back