Achievement: No more stinky Longtooth!

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Every summer I look forward to migration. I get all excited about pew pewing those longtooth. But for the last couple of summers I haven't had any more Longtooth missions to do, and that made me a lil sad. So I was thrilled when the new silver stage came out this summer.

But, I'm afraid now I've overloaded my senses on LT, and if I see one more Longtooth I think I may scream. :eyecrazy: Luckily that means I've finished the silver. :yay:

It was a rollercoaster ride of profiting like crazy, to watching my ped card sink lower, and lower... and um.... lower?
But I got to choose 93 ped of rifle tt and that gave me an extra 102 points in rifle, so I'm pretty excited by that.

I made a little video on my last hunt, with my thoughts on migration, some other random thoughts, and then showing the mission rewards when they opened up. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do now... maybe go catch a pokemon or something lol

Big GZ on knocking out those critters....:handgun::sniper:

Big Gratz :) and same story here like... first week was amazeballs.. after that back to normal :D

Grats Miss Vamp Grinder.....good going :wtg:

Told you, you'd find a way. Congratz :yay:

Back