Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Graphs of weekly stats

Visualizing the weekly stats as shown on main Entropia Life page:

Last edited:
Mmm....

I see there is a chart for planets, but not really a graph that actively displays it. Sounds like a good idea to have some graphs so the overall curve can be seen just like on Land area's I guess correct?

There used to be graphs for that.
I assume MA told em to remove that...

I found some of the old graphs from 2011 and 2012.
They were based on daily stats which are no longer available.

Would it be possible to have graphs of the weekly hunting, mining, and crafting stats shown after logging in?
I used to do it myself years ago when the stats were daily and didn't require logging in to see them.
I guess I don't understand what you are asking. I Monitor several mobs and they show up on "My Page" I chick on one and it shows a graph at the bottom of that page for the past month.

Not sure why you want that info because it will not help you predict loot trends because the loot is almost completely random and includes player stats to figure loot.

I guess I don't understand what you are asking. I Monitor several mobs and they show up on "My Page" I chick on one and it shows a graph at the bottom of that page for the past month.

Not sure why you want that info because it will not help you predict loot trends because the loot is almost completely random and includes player stats to figure loot.

He doesn't want it for that. His posts and threads usually include sky is falling tones. I'm sure we will have another how low can it go thread soon.

Back