Info: Land grab 2016-07-16

Thanx guys!
Zero hunting tax was a nice gesture indeed.

After some deliberation I've decided to sell this beauty.

Will try and install it on the SSD, right now I've got it on a raid 0 with two conventional hard disks

Other spec is
Intel 4690X
Gtx Titan
16gb 2666 Ram

But just have 6000 up and 512 kbit upstream that is probably the biggest bottle neck

I can second that
This picture was taken from WSS's guy system
I wont name anyone....

DANoIaN.jpg

This was the funniest shit I've seen in a long time... I almost pissed my pants haha

wow - at first I thought you were here to brag, but then I see to really provided proof positive on how select target was horrible. Thanks for the info , and +rep for making tax 0%. That is a classy move by your Soc.

Well done !

AH noticed now last 15 mins are missing due to an error in the rendering.
I´ll have last part up tonight ;)

Ahh didn't see this for now ^^

Yeah, I would say it was fun but can't say the word GG since it means good game, because some of us had problems to see people. Some guy said it tok him 1-2 min to see avatars loading on screen :eyecrazy:

I did not have this, but sure some seconds of unloading avatars. Was playing at high, but then reduced to low.

you guys mentioned taht SSD can be problem, I think this is more CPU related. Try overclocking which I have to do too ^^

What amazes me is that xplojd and vodka plays in high quality and have no issues. What powerful PC is that? :D

I got 16 GB RAM
2.8 GHz CPU (bottleneck)
GTx 980
SSD 120gb

Lets have more exciting fun at next LGs :yay:

Ahh didn't see this for now ^^

Yeah, I would say it was fun but can't say the word GG since it means good game, because some of us had problems to see people. Some guy said it tok him 1-2 min to see avatars loading on screen :eyecrazy:

I did not have this, but sure some seconds of unloading avatars. Was playing at high, but then reduced to low.

you guys mentioned taht SSD can be problem, I think this is more CPU related. Try overclocking which I have to do too ^^

What amazes me is that xplojd and vodka plays in high quality and have no issues. What powerful PC is that? :D

I got 16 GB RAM
2.8 GHz CPU (bottleneck)
GTx 980
SSD 120gb

Lets have more exciting fun at next LGs :yay:

I have a 5 year old computer with gfx 7980 and a processor unclocked from the same time with just big amount of ram and dual SSD in raid0 and had no laggs allmost at all. First time I jumped in it took a few secs but since then it was great flow. So much in EU is stored locally so my best guuess is that a fast HDD is crucial (i allso play on high settings)

//Linzey

I got 16 GB RAM
2.8 GHz CPU (bottleneck)
GTx 980
SSD 120gb

This is my pc spec. :)

Case: Factal Design Define R5 Black, 4x140mm fans
CPU: Intel I7 4770K @ 4,2ghz
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero
DDR3: 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz
GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX 4GB Overclocked
PSU: OCZ 750W
SSD: 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, One for OS and one for Game.

Internet: Fiber 100/100mbit

This is my pc spec. :)

Case: Factal Design Define R5 Black, 4x140mm fans
CPU: Intel I7 4770K @ 4,2ghz
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero
DDR3: 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz
GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX 4GB Overclocked
PSU: OCZ 750W
SSD: 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, One for OS and one for Game.

Internet: Fiber 100/100mbit

Thank you for sharing your configuration !
Hope i can play one day in high resolution like this, it's so cool !
Nice video Vodka :) I will fight you in priority now to be in your video loooool

Here is the 2nd part as promised!

And here is my spec of laptop.
i7-6700HQ
GeForce GTX980M - 4GB GDDR5
16GB DDR4-2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 64-bit
128GB SSD + 1TB 7200RPM

Back