Info: Land grab 2016-07-16

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
want to inform a bit statistics of land grab.
I bet video will show soon.

Entropy killed 89 people.
WhySoSerious killed 378 people.

Entropy was 23 People,
Whysoserious had 24 People

Special thanks to MindArk, for select target removal.

Our soc want to gift people lands, by setting 0% tax.

Soon will upload some videos.

no flaming/trolling please, was really good game.

//mg Joda

Last edited:
Was the most fun Ive had in a really long time!!!! Thanks all participants from both sides :D

Cant express myself enough how much fun that was :)

Very much looking forward to next LandGrab, i hope enemy will bring their A game!

Time to do those Oculus for 0% TAX

Cheers
Soko

I waited long to start LG again and it was so much fun.

Gz on the win guys, good to see you guys doing LG again:)

I wish I could have been there. Sounds like fun. GG guys.

GG on lg n 0% tax, but have to skip due to lowered matu :S

finally LG was fun again when it was possible to attend without beeing insta-killed by select target. Looking forward to the next one :)

It was my graphic card/driver or I didn't see any pitbulls?

well done guys :)

Entropy was 23 People,

THis kinda said who select target was benificting and who is really happy without it
GG for the return

Sadly wasnt on for this one but will want to live it again for a next one

Hello dear forum,
want to inform a bit statistics of land grab.
I bet video will show soon.

Entropy was 23 People,

//mg Joda

THis kinda said who select target was benificting and who is really happy without it
GG for the return

Sadly wasnt on for this one but will want to live it again for a next one

Unfortunately people count on each side is only for those who had 1 or more kills. There are plenty of guys who had 0 kills and then gave up and stood at safe zone watching how time runs out on claim marker.

The result wasnt shocking

(i dont mean to flame here Joda, but just for the record)

The same day select target was removed I went to check rig again cos i was happy to know it was gone.

People that used the invisible bug that you posted about, and few more, went from suddenly being as effected as turrets to be killed by a guy runing around naked with icerage

Their hitrate went from 100% to 10-5%.

Im not a great pk'r but i like doing it here and there for fun, cos thats what it should be about
But even on some fun skirmishes they wouldnt let go of that feature (fort events and such).
Im glad to pk again, not that it means i just want to win, but having a fair match and fun is the true win!!
:wise:

I'll try not to miss the next one

Thanks for MA for removed the select target ! I can have fun again at Pk.
Thanks for WSS to pk again, welcome back !

Please MA, we have too much lag during LG, I'm sure you can solve this too :)
All my setting are in low resolution and my computer is recent, at oil rig it's ok but at LG it's horrible :-(

See you soon all for lot of fun,
Foudil "your best pk friend" :)

Last edited:
Thanks for MA for removing the select target ! I can have fun again at Pk.

All my setting are in low resolution and my computer is recent, at oil rig it's ok but at LG it's horrible :-(

*Removed not to start flame war

GG all :)

Last edited:
Yours is just a silly excuse. We had ppl playing on calculators and making 11 times more kills than you. Its deffo not MA issue!

I can second that
This picture was taken from WSS's guy system
I wont name anyone....

DANoIaN.jpg

However on serious note
that has a lot to do with server cos no matter how good of a pc you might have it tends to happen when there's a bunch of ppl in the same area

Last edited:
I can second that
This picture was taken from WSS's guy system
I wont name anyone....

DANoIaN.jpg

However on serious note
that has a lot to do with server cos no matter how good of a pc you might have it tends to happen when there's a bunch of ppl in the same area

Yes, needs more server power, if a lot ppl are on same server/place. I'm happy for you guys, if you got the pk fun back.

Yes, needs more server power, if a lot ppl are on same server/place. I'm happy for you guys, if you got the pk fun back.

A good example is trying to hunt on crowded migration areas
But this is common in most mmorpg, more people easilly kill fps

A good example is trying to hunt on crowded migration areas
But this is common in most mmorpg, more people easilly kill fps

With the level of avatar customization available (avatar, makeup, clothes (colour, texture), armour (potentially colour, texture)), and weapons, it's no surprise that lag occurs with multiple characters on screen. Fact of life I'm afraid.

With the level of avatar customization available (avatar, makeup, clothes (colour, texture), armour (potentially colour, texture)), and weapons, it's no surprise that lag occurs with multiple characters on screen. Fact of life I'm afraid.

I'm sure this have a large impact at data transferring from and to servers, and clients. In a MMO, this all needs to be replicated to all clients at the server place. Otherwise you would not see the nice make up and other things :)

You can see that, if you be alone at a place, and then a other avatar get in your near. For a short moment it lag a little bit, about you load all the datas from this ava, like even make up texture, and all other stuff like this. the more avas the more you notice a affect in performance.

I'm sure this have a large impact at data transferring from and to servers, and clients. In a MMO, this all needs to be replicated to all clients at the server place. Otherwise you would not see the nice make up and other things :)

You can see that, if you be alone at a place, and then a other avatar get in your near. For a short moment it lag a little bit, about you load all the datas from this ava, like even make up texture, and all other stuff like this. the more avas the more you notice a affect in performance.

was no lag for me, even not know what people talk about. was all cool , maybe was few pauses but thats all. Felt no lag at all.

Maybe others internet connections was bad.

Thanks for MA for removed the select target ! I can have fun again at Pk.

Welcome back too foudil. I'm looking forward to exiting fights in upcoming landgrabs and the occasional skirmish at rig ;-)

About the lag I can second that. Despite me having good hardware, ~50 people nearby have a huge impact on the performance. An option to disable avatar details like make-up to reduce lag would be quite welcome.

Welcome back too foudil. I'm looking forward to exiting fights in upcoming landgrabs and the occasional skirmish at rig ;-)

About the lag I can second that. Despite me having good hardware, ~50 people nearby have a huge impact on the performance. An option to disable avatar details like make-up to reduce lag would be quite welcome.

I played from an "old" computer with 7980 GFX and accordingly old processor, only fast part is the HDD and I had ONE freezelagg in the whole hour and some initial laggs to load all textures.

I played from an "old" computer with 7980 GFX and accordingly old processor, only fast part is the HDD and I had ONE freezelagg in the whole hour and some initial laggs to load all textures.

yes i think ssd is main part for entropia that must have.

[Globals]: The Fifth Entity killed a creature (Oculus Dominant) with a value of 147 PED at Farsight Plains!
[Globals]: The Fifth Entity has found a rare item (Electric Attack Nanochip X) with a value of 33 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

happy that people enjoy!

big gz!!!

//mg

gosh... double post

Last edited:
Back