Forest fights "dark, nightmare, mystic"

Skorp

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Nighty Skorp Shadow
So I am fighting "Dinge" all the time and getting borred more and more. And while I was fighting him have some thoughts how it can maybe be improved. Right now we see our opponent in the forest and know his abilities and so can set our perfect setup for that foe.

What could bring more fun and variety to this fights?
- Well I thought some dynamic content.

So the idea is to add to the original forest battles some dynamic ones.

---------
Dark Forest

Requirement: Have won 10 different forest battles with 3 Stars.
Cost: 1 forest attempt + pet lvl. * 100 gold.
Opponent will be same lvl. as your pet and depends on the type (attuned, balanced,...) it gets his Attributes calculated and also receive the abilities dynamic that make sense for this type but allways can vary.

Rewards should be a bit higher then normal as the risk and cost are.
---------
Nightmare Forest

Requirement: 20 x 3 Stars & 10 x Arena won & 10 x Raids won & 1 lvl. 10 creature
Cost: 3 forest attempt + pet lvl. * 100 gold.
Opponents lvl. is 0%-50% higher then yours.

-----------
Mystic Forest

Requirement: 30 x 3 Stars & 50 x Arena & 50 & Raids & 1 lvl. 15 creature & beaten forrest X creature.
Cost: 3 forest attempts + pet lvl. * 200 gold + 1 diamond. (could maybe also be variable so the player can decide if he uses 3 x forest + 200 gold + 1 diamond or maybe 9 x forest + 600 gold + 3 diamonds)
Opponents lvl. is 50%-100% higher then yours. Stats and abilities are adjusted dynamic like on the other both.

Mystic effect:
Before the first round starts you get informed what mystic effect this battle will have. It could be something like:
+- 30% Heals
+- 20% dmg. dealt by direct attacks
+- 20% dmg. dealt by DOT attacks
+- 40% Claw dmg. (or any other dmg. ability)

+- x HP each round (sunny day / acid rain)
-2 endurance rounds instead of 1 (fighting in a swamp)

- nothing changed. (We are out of Mythic Coins, please try again later.) this fight will just dont have any special effects.
------------------------------------

This dynamic forest could bring some more fun and an option to burn forest battles faster. Not knowing the opponent and its abilities make it harder to win and fighting every time another pet maybe more fun also.

Requirement, cost and all the stats can be adjusted. It was more or less brainstorming by me last night fighting "Dinge" over and over.

~Skorp

I agree something needs to be done to liven up gameplay, particularly with current lack of arena fights. I am currently fighting Firebrand over and over trying to level to 10. I have loads of gold as I am unable to upgrade anything until i hit lvl 10 so I am not bothered about being raided. Just gets a bit tedious. I know I can train in the gym but then I feel I don't want to do that as I want my 'top' pet free in case i feel like a forest fight, so it seems to be taking for ever, I log in only occassionally and am bored after a couple of forest fights.

I agree something needs to be done to liven up gameplay, particularly with current lack of arena fights. I am currently fighting Firebrand over and over trying to level to 10. I have loads of gold as I am unable to upgrade anything until i hit lvl 10 so I am not bothered about being raided. Just gets a bit tedious. I know I can train in the gym but then I feel I don't want to do that as I want my 'top' pet free in case i feel like a forest fight, so it seems to be taking for ever, I log in only occassionally and am bored after a couple of forest fights.

I definitely think gym needs to be fixed so that you can cancel training at anytime (of course keeping the xp for time spent).
Currently after about half way training your pet gets locked in to the full training period.
Why not be able to cancel anytime ????
We could set long training times but still be able to free the pet for arena / forest battles if needed.
Not everyone can plan their daily lives around the game.
It has happened to me several times that I have put a pet in the gym, then later found some free time to play, only to find that my pet is locked in the gym - so basically cannot play even I would like to.

Totally agree with the above and also I have discovered that once you get past Burgalar Bob it is pretty easy to defeat certainly up to Sailor Sam in Pets for Freedom, only stopped here as I ran out of battles. I am not suggesting it is made massively more difficult but there seems to be an imbalance here.

Again I agree that gameplay needs some improvement with specific attack and defence strengths and weaknesses and perhaps take a leaf out of pokemon's book with some forms of mutations available, this would be in keeping with Entropia mythology.

Also I think you guys need to talk to Niantic, then this game would be awesome :)

Do not fight forest battles anymore they are too boring and they never give diamonds. If they gave diamonds I would fight them again. The boredom is a problem hope something can be done such as give option to fight auto.

Do not even try to find arena battles anymore there has not been any for me in very long time. Hope we soon get lots of new players.

Still playing the game though I really enjoy it a lot. I use gym constantly to train pets and I do lots of raids. Really enjoy the raids. You never know what you will be faced with so that adds to excitement. Also varied how much Gold to win. Really enjoy the raiding :)

#space_flight - connecting travelers with space service providers

Back