My Migration 2016

Majstorex

Old Alpha
So comming from break I decided to finish my 30k points LT mission.

At the beginning I was at 19k points. I decided I will finish the mission on young-old spawn.

Here is the current progress:

kill points atm: 29300

number of globals: 37

current return after 10k kill points: 81%

biggest globals: 161, 158, 152, 142, 141, 121, 116, 116, every other global is less then 100 peds(14 of them under 60 peds)

So now I have a question for you people, what can I do to get some better returns these last 100 kills, maybe get some bigger global then 161 peds?

Couse by the looks of it, I will just get some more shit results in this last part of the mission and probably go on another long break, as these returns are complete BS and playing the game like this is in no way enjoyable to say at least.

Reactions: DoA
Just the usual, better eco, less defcost, hunt more etc.
I kill 2,5k mobs a day easily with far superior eco than u and even i have bad days

Just the usual, better eco, less defcost, hunt more etc.
I kill 2,5k mobs a day easily with far superior eco than u and even i have bad days

tnx for reply mate.

Im using best maxed gun that I am able to use, dpp is 2.9. I was thinking about switching guns, but that would increase my defense costs, which atm are about 3%, so Im not sure if I should do it.

Unfortunetly, I work a minimum of 9 hours a day so I can not hunt more :(

I know we all get bad days, but I havent had a good one since monday, looks like my few hours a day im able to play I just fill up the loot pool for people hunting in the area at that certain time.

I just dont get it, I see people in same area as me, hitting multiple globals(200+ peds) in short time, while myself get 1x 50 ped global per run.

Well im about to go for last 700 kill points, hoping for some nice loot, but I already have an idea how this will go :p

well, I guess I should stop complaining, hit a 1100 hof in last 100 kills.

looks like I wont be going on a break yet

well, I guess I should stop complaining, hit a 1100 hof in last 100 kills.

looks like I wont be going on a break yet

=) i can go 4 days (10k mobs) without hitting a 80ish multi, then can get 3 in a day a few 60ish. Dynamic :lolup:

GL on whatever you do.

I've given up now on Migration, returns are just to dire.

2 weeks of weekend hunting only, looks like another weekday with no EU.

The way the exchange rate is, I'm not depositing either like I used to, and if I continue on Eomon, my card will be zero with these 60% returns, in a matter of a few hours.

why would you want better eco, since global/Hof is coupled to what you spend?

a few pecs mean a big diff the day you hit something... who has calculated this?

stop the BS... why is there no more big Hof? because no one is spending enough !
by "spending", i mean cost to kill

you want to play all life at 0.80, and the day you hit jackpot, you are at this rate... really?

ans thoses who say they profit..
first, take out what you put in, and 2nd early adopters is something special, doesn't count

first, take out what you put in, and 2nd early adopters is something special, doesn't count
Are you bored?

Glad to hear you got lucky. I feel like we have a lot in common - I two started up at 18k points on my mission and am doing Olds. I also get returns like that, and it's only continuing to show why I haven't played since November 2015. Returns continue to be horrid IMO.

why would you want better eco, since global/Hof is coupled to what you spend?

a few pecs mean a big diff the day you hit something... who has calculated this?

Actually u r half-right there, its about what u spent... but not peds... its damage 'spent'

stop the BS... why is there no more big Hof? because no one is spending enough !
by "spending", i mean cost to kill

Cause ppl stop playin after losing a few K

you want to play all life at 0.80, and the day you hit jackpot, you are at this rate... really?

The base % is 90+ in hunt, check any logs in hunting section

I put in 19.6k peds overall and last year itself i pulled out 230k, special enough for ya?

Glad to hear you got lucky. I feel like we have a lot in common - I two started up at 18k points on my mission and am doing Olds. I also get returns like that, and it's only continuing to show why I haven't played since November 2015. Returns continue to be horrid IMO.

No playing no hoffing as I said to OP. Mbe go smaller, seems most ppl (without superior eco) can profit (like on kerbs for example)

Back