Arkadian Golden Key

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
What is one of these worth now days?

I checked Tracker and noticed that the last Sand Stormer parts to drop were in January of 2015. I also noticed that the last pieces of Dark Knight of Arkadia dropped in September of 2015. Do these never get run anymore? Or is the drop rate really low now days?

So, what is one Golden Key worth today?

Thanks!

Subscribing

they dont get run much anymore as you barely get the key tt (1k ped) back in loot and the keys cost several times that with mu. I've personally run 3 golden keys as part of a group and still lost pretty big. Its just not worth it.

There are 10 ingredients required to make the keys. Most have settled in MU, but the Codex Chamber has been the big factor. Selling for near 1500-2000Ped each in private sales, 3 clicks of a golden blueprint uses 3 of them and may give you a key, so the base price of a key at that time was around 7kped each.
Now, the last codex sold for 313%, about 125Ped, a huge response to the markup of the codex chambers.

This then would put a key at about TT+1000Ped
There are a number of golden keys out there, owners not sure what to do with them after they have spent so much crafting them.

I think somewhere between TT+2000-3000Ped per key is fair at the moment for the older keys already crafted. Any new codex chambers wont sell for much over 300%.

But always remember, if a piece of DKoA drops with other parts it can be very profitable, but that wont happen every time.

Arkadia Devs got a bit fucked over by MA loot balancing folk. Chance of getting armour drop appears so low that keys are generally a huge loss. So there's not much appetite for making or using the keys.

Several people did runs over the last year ( me included) and every single one were a huge loss.

ie : last return was 800 ped tt of oils and crap, key cost 11k + 1k TT+1k for Amo and decay +/-
Safe to say its a 12k ped loss in 30 minutes

Right about now the keys are probably going as low as 5 or 6k

At 3k per key you will still lose ~2k ped per run. No thanks :(

It's sad indeed, but one has to adapt.

Back