Help: Crash as I am approaching FOMA.

cenwyn

Guardian
Cenwyn Casparian
Hey.

I was just about to land on FOMA, when the game crashed. Now, everytime I log in and get past the login screen and the GC code, the game loads... and just when I am about to get in, it crashes.

Any quickfixes for this? Support case sent.

Cenwyn

Hey.

I was just about to land on FOMA, when the game crashed. Now, everytime I log in and get past the login screen and the GC code, the game loads... and just when I am about to get in, it crashes.

Any quickfixes for this? Support case sent.

Cenwyn

try messing with settings in client launcher, change 64-32 bit, clear shaders, run in safe mode, reduce data speed to lowest and so on.... Ive had this on cyrene when tp'ing and changing to 32 bit fixed it, after it was fixed I was able to go back to 64

If nothing helps contact the support under the "stuck" category and let you move to another location. If you do this within their working hours they usually respond quick.

I got in. I reinstalled and did what you told me, played around with the login settings. Suddenly it worked :)

I also noticed a huge delay to graphics rendering when approaching planets or "new" destinations. With "new" I mean first time visit, after long time and DT's in between. Our client need to update data and stuff and need bit of time to rendering what we see and perhaps....what we can't see yet (data around destination)!!!! So giving enough time by making small stops and wait while aprroaching, is sometimes usefull.

Hmm, same issue here...
Got shot down by pirate next to foma, and now cant log in what ever settings i try. Support case sent.

Back