Info: Before give + - reputation read this

Status
If this is true, then i am expecting a inspection to see a collaboration with a explanation about this interpretation of this situation and probably a twistation :ahh:

But think about the devastation of the situation twistation.. caused by the explanation from the collaboration... I would think it would cause great condemnation from the population and great exhuberation and maybe ejaculation from those in the population who are full of deprivation.

¯\(°_o)/¯

I still do consider that he directly accused me of "receiving gifts" and indirectly accused me of "not respecting my own rules and lie about them" and he also minimized my challenge / quest / efforts by saying "not a challenge at all" when I had already said I consider it a challenging task. And I considered that all these were uncalled and felt under incites and provocations.

Sure, you may be right, and for sure I may be subjective at times... after all we are all humans and we all do mistakes... what I was pointing though was that I never -repped a post just because I disagreed with it, but because I interpreted it as a personal attack and a "off-topic, rude, inciteful, inflammatory, flaming or unfair" post, and here we come back to what I was saying a few posts back that we all come from different cultures, have different backgrounds, different sensitivity levels and different definitions for what "off-topic, rude, inciteful, inflammatory, flaming or unfair" means.

Personally I don't have a problem with all the negative reputations (when you received a few hundreds of them you get to grow a tougher skin) up to the point I don't really bother even checking them any more, and I think that, on the big scale of time, a missed +rep or -rep here or there doesn't make much differences and I'm probably the best example in this direction... I'm only eight months old or so, yet I already received probably over 500 reputation points, from which over 100 negative ones; yet the positive ones countered the negative one and the general reputation bar is full green.

Your rule (which you have set up in your own forumprofile):
"I could say that my biggest in-game goal is to manage to be as self-sufficient as possible and survive without depositing (except an initial, one-time deposit) and without relaying on other people's help."

You make a OP post:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...weating-challenge-200-000-bottles-in-100-days

With a focus on this line, that gets caught by the eye mostly from the whole post:
Any tips on how/where to maximize my gain per hour would be more than appreciated.

In post #11: The eye catching line from the whole text:
"If anyone gets more than this on Arkadia I'd be grateful for any tips; if you only get more than this on other planets, again, I'd be grateful for any info as in where you're doing it."

Maybe its just me, but something isnt right.
Asking for advantages (gifts) and breaking you own rule.

Last edited:
Just as I explained in the previous paragraph, I considered that minimizing my challenge / quest / efforts by saying "not a challenge at all" when I had already said I consider it a challenging task is a rude thing to do and can fall under inciting and inflammatory. I consider that the proper answer in such a case is to post a "good luck" message and that's what I did with each and every person that started a log on here.

Also, as previously said, in this regard (public criticism) I may have a higher sensibility than you, but it's just like you have a higher sensibility than me when it comes to a negative rep.

I only said its not much of a challenge cause I used to sweat 4-5k bottles every day, so it was my experience talking, thats why I said it is not much of a challenge, based on a fact that it is easy doable

And if you write in negrep I get a negrep because of disagreeing it shows you took my comment personally and not objective and therefore it is a bad situation to negrep someone saying you don;t agree.

I still stand my ground you lied saying you never negrepped someone because you disagreed, I got the proof in a screenshot for anyone to see if they want to

Sorry you can;t win this 2% discussion

Last edited:
But think about the devastation of the situation twistation.. caused by the explanation from the collaboration... I would think it would cause great condemnation from the population and great exhuberation and maybe ejaculation from those in the population who are full of deprivation.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Popcornation!!!!!!!!!

¯\(°_o)/¯

hz0ML.gif

What threads about repping basically boil down to:

Roger-Sterling.gif

I only said its not much of a challenge cause I used to sweat 4-5k bottles every day, so it was my experience talking, thats why I said it is not much of a challenge, based on a fact that it is easy doable

And I can run a marathon, that doesn't mean that if you tell me that you're preparing for your first 5 or 10K race and I say "lol - that's not a challenge" I'm not rude; if you consider that one thing is a challenge for you, then is common courtesy for me to not try to minimize your challenge / feat / achievement, by bragging with mine.

And I can run a marathon, that doesn't mean that if you tell me that you're preparing for your first 5 or 10K race and I say "lol - that's not a challenge" I'm not rude; if you consider that one thing is a challenge for you, then is common courtesy for me to not try to minimize your challenge / feat / achievement, by bragging with mine.

That took a long time to reply...
In this case "common courtesy" is off the scale, together with your example.
There is a WHOLE difference between the effords someone needs to take in either cases.

You closed the thread without showing any proof while you accepted a challenge.
Pushing a lot of focus into fadeness:
Here's a challenge... do it (and prove it with skill gains) and I'll match the price that your friend is paying you... so I'll give you 500 extra PEDs, allowing you to make 1k PED (500 from me and 500 from your buyer) for your 200k bottles. But if you fail to do so (or more exactly when you'll fail to do so) you just stop posting on forums

So... any updates in the form of proof?

Last edited:
Friendly request to have this thread closed? No matter how much I love the drama, this is starting to get out of hand.

So... any updates in the form of proof?

05-26-2016, 16:40

It looks like you still have to wait at least 'till September 3rd to see the proof, but 'till then thanks for asking, I'm doing fine. :)

Last edited:
right Lizzy

Moderator Please close this thread, it is not what it meants to be.

@LIZZY - it would be more fun seeing what the mod's have fun hacking with the delete button.

It doesn't seem like they are so rare at all - I received hundreds of both +rep and -rep (I tried to attach the last ones, but it looks like that's against forum rules, section 2.6, so they were removed).

I also gave hundreds of both +rep and -rep (again I tried to attach the last ones, but it looks like that's against forum rules, section 2.6, so they were removed) but only to posts which, as described in the rules you quoted, were personal attacks against me and I considered that were rude, inciteful, inflammatory, flaming or unfair OR if the thread was already closed and I had no other way to replay to the person making said post.

Also, unlike what some other people did, I never +rep or -rep a person. I -rep friends when I considered that their post deserved that and I +rep people I totally dislike when I considered that their post deserved that. Actually I'm fairly sure that everyone who posted in this thread far now received both +rep and -rep from me.

And I really think that's the mature thing to do - judge the post content, not the poster.

<Post edited, because without the printscreens the old content didn't made much sense.>

<screenshot removed by moderator, 2.6 - Private Communication>

L O L.... You're the one who does it!!! :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Revenge repping... Ridiciulous

You violate about 80% of this rule

Do we have fun? common ppl take it all more easy!:)

/mod note/

Complaints received about systemic abuse of the rep system are referred to 711, as site admin, for investigation.

The forum policy is clearly laid out in this thread: Proper Usage of the PCF Reputation System
:locked:

Status
Back