Selling: Two premium Arkadian apartments

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
This is pretty much the same sale as in this thread, but since I drastically changed the sale format, I decided to make a new thread.

Apartment one: Sanctuary Cove 8, 2nd floor (top floor, so including the roof which comes with 50 extra item points on top of the default 120).

Apartment two: Valiant Firebase Barrack 12 (single apartment estate, with yard entrance, 130 item points total - 115 indoors, 5 display, 10 additional)

I paid for each of the apartments between 2,000 PED and 2,500 PEDs and I am not aware of any similar apartment being sold for less than 2,000 PED, but, of course, any item is only valuing how much someone else is willing to pay for.

I prefer pure PED offers since I INTEND TO CASH OUT (worth knowing in case of buyout offers), but I will also accept AUDs and CLDs, but count them at (a bit) lower than their normal market value - 50 PED / AUD and 1750 PED / CLD.

So I will make this as simple and clear as possible:

Auction #1 for the Sanctuary Cove apartment:

Highest bid: *** 1,450 PED *** by Heidi Stassinopolis in this post.

SB (starting bid): 0 PED
Minimum bid increase: 25 PED
Reserve bid (not selling at lower than this): 0 PED (lowest bid, even if just 25 PEDs, wins it)
BO (buyout): None set, but might entertain one
Deadline: July 31st, 20:59 game time
Sniping time: None, so make sure you make your offer before the deadline
Private bid offers: Not accepted, but a similar thread will be posted on Arkadia too, so there may be some colliding posts there too; I will update the thread with the highest bid at least once per day, but it may be wise to check there too; in case of two bids with same value (one posted here, one on Arkadia), the one which was posted first will be considered
Private buyout offers: Accepted, feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse and I may accept it

Auction #2 for the Valiant Firebase barrack:

Highest bid: *** 1,510 PED *** by HaKuRa HaKuRa 53i in this post

SB (starting bid): 0 PED
Minimum bid increase: 25 PED
Reserve bid (not selling at lower than this): 0 PED (lowest bid, even if just 25 PEDs, wins it)
BO (buyout): None set, but might entertain one
Sniping time: None, so make sure you make your offer before the deadline
Private bid offers: Not accepted, but a similar thread will be posted on Arkadia too, so there may be some colliding posts there too; I will update the thread with the highest bid at least once per day, but it may be wise to check there too; in case of two bids with same value (one posted here, one on Arkadia), the one which was posted first will be considered
Private buyout offers: Accepted, feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse and I may accept it

Please mention in your bid for what apartment you're bidding.

Once auction winners are decided they will have one week to make the payment arrangements; if they'll fail to do so, the next bidder will be chosen and so on.

Later edit: Just like I wouldn't find it fair for me to pull out of this auction, I don't find it fair if someone makes a bid (which might possible deter other bidders from placing their own bids) and later decided to retract it. Obviously, I can't technically prevent that happening (since forum auctions / bids are not legally binding), but in case someone retracts a previously made bid, I will simply ignore any further attempt to make a new bid at a later time.

I reserve the right to... yada, yada, yada.

Last edited:
I will start you out with 500 ped on each apartment
gl with sale

Reactions: DoA
I'll offer 650 each.

1000 on each

Auction #2 for the Valiant Firebase barrack: 1500

1200 for Sanctuary Cove

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Current highest bids are updated.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

One week left!

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Only five days left!

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

I got a couple of offers for buyout too, but I declined them; and to better explain it - even with the risk of loosing money, I'll not accept a BO offer of under 2k PED - if it is to go cheaper than that, it will be to the highest public bidder.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Only 3 days remaining!

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Only 2 days remaining!

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Only a bit over 30 hours left!

1350 for Sanctuary Cove

There are a bit more than four hours remaining.

I want to remind you all that there is no sniping period, so if you don't want to risk having someone outbid you at :59, just make your best bid early on.

Also, from how bidding looks, I mention that I would probably accept any buyout over 2k ped, so if you want to secure the transaction you know what you have to do.

Auction #1 for the Sanctuary Cove apartment: I bid 1425! :banana:

You should also have had some photos, the Valiant Firebase barrack might be interesting too, but I am too lazy to go check it out myself :p

Auction #1 for the Sanctuary Cove apartment: I bid 1425! :banana:

You should also have had some photos, the Valiant Firebase barrack might be interesting too, but I am too lazy to go check it out myself :p

I should indeed had; unfortunately though my computer died, so couldn't really do that.

Anyway some old pictures of the Sanctuary Cove apartment can be seen here.

Also some pictures of how a barrack apartment looks like can be seen in this thread.

yeyyy i won :p

Actually not yet; as said in the OP:

That's (afaik) 23:59 local time for both of us; so still about two hours 'till deadline.

Last 15 minutes; highest bids updated!

* AUCTION CONCLUDED *

I accepted a buyout offer for Sanctuary Cove apartment from a well-known and well-respected trader. I won't disclose his name, but from what he said, the apartment will be put on in-game auction in the coming days.

The barrack will be sold to the auction winner, which was HaKuRa for 1.725 PED.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]I accepted a buyout offer for both apartments from a well-known and well-respected trader. I won't disclose his name, but from what he said, both apartment will be put on in-game auction in the coming days. This can be closed.[/FONT]

lol ~~~~~~~~~

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back