Info: Land Grab 2016-07-22 Kingfisher (Sauthshade Valley)

If you don't trust words you have a video.
No words can describe what does it take to reclaim after 10 pitbulls are down.That shows one thing only and that is pure dominance and uber soc strength.
Enough said.

We started out with 15 main soc members and then Isma and Jam showed up towards the end vs. your 25/26 that showed up. The Lg started at 4:30 am my time and the last one was at 5:30am so it was hard for many of us to be awake, not have work, and be functioning at those times. We held the claim for nearly 2/3rds of the time with 10 less people. So if you think that's dominance you're wrong. And yes we stopped fighting after we got reset but an extra hour of fighting at 5:30am and most of us would have missed work or fallen back asleep. You guys were only able to reset us after having stoica Alina sit at the revive and blow our vtols up. Your cards were played and we'll be prepared for that next time. As for the pitbulls at the claim I'd be happy to fish up some screenshots of when your soc held the lands not too long ago.
I also experienced some issues where it seemed no matter how long I stood still I would get a moving heal. Perhaps that is a latency issue since I don't really see vodka experiencing the same problem during his stream.

We started out with 15 main soc members and then Isma and Jam showed up towards the end vs. your 25/26 that showed up. The Lg started at 4:30 am my time and the last one was at 5:30am so it was hard for many of us to be awake, not have work, and be functioning at those times. We held the claim for nearly 2/3rds of the time with 10 less people. So if you think that's dominance you're wrong. And yes we stopped fighting after we got reset but an extra hour of fighting at 5:30am and most of us would have missed work or fallen back asleep. You guys were only able to reset us after having stoica Alina sit at the revive and blow our vtols up. Your cards were played and we'll be prepared for that next time. As for the pitbulls at the claim I'd be happy to fish up some screenshots of when your soc held the lands not too long ago.
I also experienced some issues where it seemed no matter how long I stood still I would get a moving heal. Perhaps that is a latency issue since I don't really see vodka experiencing the same problem during his stream.

Cya at next LG :)

We all should see this as a fun action, don't make it shit storm :)

Lg is not even profitable, its just fun stuff, should not be hard to understand that and keep personal insults for ourselves.

i would offer to remove personal insult posts for both sides.

//mg

We all should see this as a fun action, don't make it shit storm :)

Lg is not even profitable, its just fun stuff, should not be hard to understand that and keep personal insults for ourselves.

i would offer to remove personal insult posts for both sides.

//mg

Nicely said..stop bitching have some fun congratulate who won like real men and look forward to the next one...

i seen other than what you explain and i went purelly for fun and to make a point

<removed>

However, see you next LG if im up then, its always fun and not even more so cos, besides the vehicles and half ur soc sitting on safe area and such, its fun as it was few years back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
/mod note/

Before any of you go any further - please address your posts to the specific topic of this thread.
Posts that are off-topic to the thread will be removed.

Personal attacks and other inflammatory remarks made against individuals or societies will also be removed.

A full 1 hour long movie is currently being edited for the LG but in the mean time enjoy some highlights

1:Watch Lindsey with her terminator sniping away..

2:Morg comes ramming the marker in her pitbull...Weeeeee

3:watch Joda Kitting up with his uber armor rings and gear...and then hunting down azzah on this motorbike

4:Rei gets cornered by 2 Wss he does his ninja shit to counter which he learnt from john as hes been eating alot of shushi lately...

4.1:Rei sees vodka getting all crunked up and does his juju on her and next thing you know drunk vodka is beating the shit out of everyone...

5:General Azzah cant handle this shit starts slapping his soc member's around

6:Foudil comes and does a under cover attack on Stryker but misses and end up hitting his vehicle...dem Dodge skillz dou.

7:Stryker unleashes kungfu on foudil...

8:Along come Dmatrix and belza to help foudil by tag teaming on stryker....

9:Lindsey sees this shit and aint having any of it..Turns up with her terminator....Dmatrix and belza are running for cover.

10:Messi comes firing his Ak spitting all over the place.

10 Lindsey is raging... Mistakes Messi for a Entropy behaving like a cu** and blows his head off....

Dont forget to buy the whole movie...coming soon in 4k UHD

Last edited:
Back