Info: Land Grab 2016-07-22 Kingfisher (Sauthshade Valley)

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
Today , we had nice land grab,

Killed total :327

WSS : 26 (added nome allies non wss)
Entropy :22

Most Guns killed by :

Genesis Sparkbite E.L.M Edition (L). 112
Camo Arms Marine Stalker E.L.M Edition (L). 40
DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition. 20

Top 5 killers :

mg Joda VVV 38
Morgaine Morg Eveningstar 27
Princess Nika Paun 26
Gaina Messi91 Cristi 25
devastating Vodka lindsey 21

Stats is not accurate, it was only from range of claim. So sorry if there was +1 -1 kills.

Special thanks to MindArk, for select target removal.

Last edited:
0% tax, nom nom nom :yay:

people in lg counts only from kills/deaths (sorry can't log all who not doing anything)

Well people need to learn to count because we did not have 27 members even online at the time if you are going to post such information maybe it should be double checked ^^

Well people need to learn to count because we did not have 27 members even online at the time if you are going to post such information maybe it should be double checked ^^

foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
JASON KID WRIGHT
Morgaine Morg Eveningstar
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
nono arno sapiens
Sir Azzah Neu
Belzabu Belza Garcia
The BigRedMachine Kane
TheRock Animalcommander RockY
Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu
mai isma apari
Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior
Xendar Xen Xal
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
Cedric Jam Chauffeteau
je jak bam
girl lena pro
Maki Zen Toki
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Tara Tryx Qurzi
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
Angel Shadow Heart

23 WITH NO BOBBY!

Last edited:
Better, thanks

Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist x2

And no boby

GG! to bad I missed it because of work ...

bobby knows all so i thought bobby was there :)

Just trying to help ya out buddy ^^

Our numbers seem correct, but with so many errors Cant be certain other numbers could be wrong but at least 1 side we know is correct!

Last edited:
GG guys. Sorry i could not be on this landgrab because of work.

gz again guys and gg :) i will come see you all in action next time :)

I will get a towel then.

Bit more deaths this time :laugh:
But hellova good action today

Our soc want to gift people lands, by setting 0% tax.

You don't have control over maturity/numbers on these lands, do you?

(asking out of idle curiosity - although there is some typonolic on this server, Charles Marvin's LA east of this one is just about as good for it :))

You don't have control over maturity/numbers on these lands, do you?

(asking out of idle curiosity - although there is some typonolic on this server, Charles Marvin's LA east of this one is just about as good for it :))

yes we have all control of maturity and density

I think you missed Alina and maybe H4mmer 4 Sick1e in the count since they were just at revive shooting vehicles down :confused:

I think you missed Alina and maybe H4mmer 4 Sick1e in the count since they were just at revive shooting vehicles down :confused:

How do you know ?
Maybe you were doing the exact same thing with KID, isma and few more once you had lost the claim :rolleyes:

Was a fun thing to watch hopefully more of these to watch in the weeks to come

i only started doing that after i was being shot at, as i was flying to claim. <removed>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice to get tax free Kingfishers again, and I've enjoyed hunting there for a while tonight. Thanks for the opportunity. But have you turned up the maturity in the last couple of hours? I had to deal with a few Old Alphas and a Prowler later in my hunt, which are much tougher than I'd like and I guess most people will find them impossible, so I hope you haven't done that. Perhaps they're just residual old mobs which need killing off. I'd be happy with a spawn around Old/Provider level but I guess most people would prefer Youngs all round.

Really nice to get tax free Kingfishers again, and I've enjoyed hunting there for a while tonight. Thanks for the opportunity. But have you turned up the maturity in the last couple of hours? I had to deal with a few Old Alphas and a Prowler later in my hunt, which are much tougher than I'd like and I guess most people will find them impossible, so I hope you haven't done that. Perhaps they're just residual old mobs which need killing off. I'd be happy with a spawn around Old/Provider level but I guess most people would prefer Youngs all round.

Yes i believe Linzey did make maturity abit bigger, talk with Linzey if you want it changed.

There is always some who want big mobs and some want abit smaller, but kingfisher hurts alot.

Actually we spoke right after the landgrab and one form our soc wanted big ones so he could do the mission but we can make slightly smaller/more mixed maturity so its more appealing for all :)

//ALZ

foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
JASON KID WRIGHT
Morgaine Morg Eveningstar
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
nono arno sapiens
Sir Azzah Neu
Belzabu Belza Garcia
The BigRedMachine Kane
TheRock Animalcommander RockY
Angel Shadow Heart
Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu
mai isma apari
Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior
Xendar Xen Xal
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
Cedric Jam Chauffeteau
je jak bam
girl lena pro
Maki Zen Toki
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Tara Tryx Qurzi
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
Angel Shadow Heart

23 WITH NO BOBBY!

Angel Shadow Heart listed twice, seems your records are inaccurate and your stats can't be trusted.

thank you all for help of counting, since program do job, sometimes need to re calc,
added full results in first page, here is Morgs result :

azzah :

Last edited:
Since your program counts team kills too then how many of Jodas kills were team kills?

Angel Shadow Heart listed twice, seems your records are inaccurate and your stats can't be trusted.

If you don't trust words you have a video.
No words can describe what does it take to reclaim after 10 pitbulls are down.That shows one thing only and that is pure dominance and uber soc strength.
Enough said.

Since your program counts team kills too then how many of Jodas kills were team kills?

I had more teamkills then enemy. I never get the killing hit! Haha

But after LG ended I killed a few wss so that explains it I hope

Back