Shout out to Shoti - A man of his word!

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
So a little while back during the wild discussion regarding Teleport fee implementation, me and Shoti made a bet whether or not it would be implemented. We wagered each a bottle of decent whiskey.

Making bets with strangers on internet I'd guess rarely works out, but I was determined I would keep my end of the wager.

As it later turns out, I won the bet when it was announced that teleport fees will not be implemented.

And Shoti stepped up and held his end of the wager like a boss, sending me over my choice of Whiskey. Huge respect for this. You may have lost the bet, but you won honor and respect. Thanks man!

whiskey-delivery.jpg

Plot twist: He only wanted your address to send a squad of pink ninja unicorns when you least expect.

Nice whiskey :)

Good to know it arrives finally :p. Especialy that 1st shipment failed.

Nice to see the whiskey arrive!
Did you really have to send two bottles? Or was it just returned the first time due to some reason?

Nice, but try a bottle of this :)
attachment.php

Nice to see the whiskey arrive!
Did you really have to send two bottles? Or was it just returned the first time due to some reason?

I am gonna assume it was the same bottle sent twice. The package had been relabeled once.

Superb news. Nice one Shoti

Rick

Respect Shoti ! :yay:

Nice, but I can't understand why you chose such a shit whisky when you could have had a lovely single malt :D

Nice, but I can't understand why you chose such a shit whisky when you could have had a lovely single malt :D

I like both blends and singles. I am in in it for the taste, not for the snobbery. There's many single malts out there that taste like elephant piss. Chivas Regal 12 is actually a very good whiskey for the money.

Lagavulin tastes like an old ash tray of cigarettes.

Blasphemy! Ye old single malt peat! This ain't Jack Daniels or sweet Jim Beam. The Smokey Lagavulin is a perfect balance of smoked peat.

hahahahaha, great Shoti!
I have to say I didn't like too much some of your post about skyfalling and CLD's and touched b@... ehm... crossed fingers many time about that :ahh::laugh:
But always u have my respect :)

DRM

p.s. I don't know anything about whisky but for sure this bottle will have a better taste than others :laugh:

Blasphemy! Ye old single malt peat! This ain't Jack Daniels or sweet Jim Beam. The Smokey Lagavulin is a perfect balance of smoked peat.

It should taste like a freshly tarred ship.

I'm more for very sweet things, my islay would probably be Bowmore - the older, the better.

Good to know it arrives finally :p. Especialy that 1st shipment failed.

Some rep for this positive stuff :)

I have a bottle of Lagavulin I was given. I use it to clean the toilet with.

Back