Help: How to declare a war?

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
i notiset this options in soc terminal when open other soc list.

maybe anyone know if there option to change that relationship status ?

//mg Joda

Hello dear forum,
i notiset this options in soc terminal when open other soc list.

maybe anyone know if there option to change that relationship status ?

//mg Joda

When you list the "rival" soc there is a smiley face you can click on I think and set the relevant "attitude".

When you list the "rival" soc there is a smiley face you can click on I think and set the relevant "attitude".

Is that fixed now? It was broken for years - I stopped even looking to see if it worked again.

Is that fixed now? It was broken for years - I stopped even looking to see if it worked again.

Oh it is broken? Sorry I took this from memory of how I used to manage it 10 years ago :)

I do it like this

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Yes, that feature has been broken since at least 2011.

Funny I was just looking at the soc interface yesterday and thinking how it is probably the last remaining original interface in game?

I believe it worked ~last year. (not ingame atm to check)

I believe it worked ~last year. (not ingame atm to check)

Just checked, it does work:

Find the society via search, open info panel (magnifying glass icon). I guess you need to be the society leader to change attitude though. :)

Funny I was just looking at the soc interface yesterday and thinking how it is probably the last remaining original interface in game?

Loot windows are older (technically the Soc interface wasn't original as it was added in later VUs, but it hasn't been updated so I get what you mean :)).

It does work. But only for ~1 week after creating a new society. Then it doesn't work anymore.

Back