Info: Land grab 2016-07-25 Thorifoif (Miwak)

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Land Grab 2016-07-22 Kingfisher (Sauthshade Valley)

Hello dear forum,
Today , we had nice land grab,
Will not post statistics since alot kills was outside claim and did not tracked.

WSS : 27
Enemies:38

Special thanks to MindArk, for select target removal.

Parcipients :

//mg Joda

Last edited:
GG both sides, was superfun!

GG! Was great fun :handgun:

So fun to finally have some Landgrab action again :dunce:

GG guys! I'll be home soon! Boomboom

Jedi BKK

Awesome fun :) cant wait for more action, especially if it keeps getting better and better with each time

/Soko

Sorry for double post but this deserves some attention

Special thumbs up for Jim who was spectating and commenting battle live on twitch stream:

twitch.tv/MadDuck007

Unfortunately i see no past broadcasts but i am looking forward for next landgrabs with live streams :)

Cheers
Soko

fight without select target is pure joy.
Thanks Mindark.

Entropy aint biting much on these baits ? Or ....

Well maybe try this guys.

Entropy aint biting much on these baits ? Or ....

Well maybe try this guys.

I would be embarrassed to if I was caught with the pants down using select target :)

I would be embarrassed to if I was caught with the pants down using select target :)

If you think no one in WSS was using select target you are naive.

Ahh you think i am a pvp'er i guess. Well i dont pvp last time i did some was 5-6 years ago but never realy pvp'er.
I just wanted to let u guys know how this and previous thread looks like. And i don't know you good enouf to know if u be embarrassed by that tho .

Gl i guess

[danny lammeD van venrooy] ITS JUST A BIG FAT FAKE SOC WHIT AL YOUR RESOLD UBERS WHIT NEW OWNERS IN SWEDEN AND MA IS DOOING NOTHING TO THERE CHEATING REAL LIFE FRENDS BIG JOKE

Last edited:
Ahh you think i am a pvp'er i guess. Well i dont pvp last time i did some was 5-6 years ago but never realy pvp'er.
I just wanted to let u guys know how this and previous thread looks like. And i don't know you good enouf to know if u be embarrassed by that tho .

Gl i guess

The comment was more directed to Entropy soc members (not you) since it's so easy to see that now with select target exploit fixed they can't hold the lands anymore.

[danny lammeD van venrooy] ITS JUST A BIG FAT FAKE SOC WHIT AL YOUR RESOLD UBERS WHIT NEW OWNERS IN SWEDEN AND MA IS DOOING NOTHING TO THERE CHEATING REAL LIFE FRENDS BIG JOKE

hahahahahah you edited it :p HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and gg guys was fun too see :)

I was looking forward to the stats joda. I've never used select target or hacks. I'm proud of my 10kill/25death ish ratio since most of you guys have single weapons and or armor pieces worth more than all my gear and skills put together

:p

Cya at the next one

Back