How long do crafted armors (L) usually last?

dabrixmgp

Old
Just wondering if they are worth it. Im looking to do Bokol missions and they do the following Damage: Stab 38%, Impact 38%, and Penetration 24%. The armor says Durability 12000 but no idea what that means. My adjusted Pixie says 2800 and my repair bills are usually pretty low so does that mean that 12000 durability armor will last a long time? Would I just be better off grabbing a set of Pulsar 8s which offer all 3 of those damage types and throwing those in my Pixie? I just dont want to overprotect cause Im doing mostly Young-Olds but I have found some Provider and Guardian mixed in and they hurt.

vU9XBieh.png

Looks like Pulsar 8s overprotect so would I be better off buying Lupus and using my 2As?

Last edited:
Depends on the maturity you're doing but ADJ Pixie with 2A(Anything with Impact/Stab) works fine.
I'm on the 4800 challenge. 600/4800

The armor can easily do young-Provider without Fapping while killing.
Use the Vivo S10 to heal in between. Very efficient FAP

If you're having trouble killing these things, you need a bigger gun.

I wouldn't dare think about Limited armor/Plates unless for a good reason, hunting larger mobs

Durability doesn't make a huge difference to defensive costs. Based on the equations in the entropedia article linked by ZPF, 10k extra durability reduces your armour decay by around 1%. Coincidentally, 10k is the usual difference in durability between a given type of UL armour and it's L equivalent.

However another thing to consider is that for L armour, the amount protection offered is fixed until the armour is at minimum condition. The protection offered by UL armour is proportional to its condition. Eg if your armour is at 50%TT its only offering around 50% of it's usual protection. That can make staying alive more challenging with the harder hitting mobs, so you need to keep your UL gear fully repaired.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Back