Help: No support case response

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
This is a public log for how long it takes to get a response to my support case.

No response for 15 days.

I submitted the support case ID 326147 on 7/10/2016 for a critical issue. This is not a bull shit trivial case. Its been 15 days and I have not received a single reply in the case. I have only received the canned email response that confirmed I had submitted a case when I initially submitted it.

I would like someone from MA/Calypso/whoever manages cases to respond in the case with the information I need to resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, this has been the case for everyone, not just you.
It's total BS...

No response to mine for a while now.

I had the same issue too, until I opened a ticked under the 'account and fund transfer' category (any deposit tick for the second category will do) My issues didn't allow me to deposit and they did not care to respond to me the first time, but as soon I made a new ticket claiming something about money they came running at me with help.

If it does not concern money directly (deposits and such) then they don't seem to care.

I ended up calling MA offices directly.
My case got solved the same day.

This is a public log for how long it takes to get a response to my support case.

No response for 15 days.

I submitted the support case ID 326147 on 7/10/2016 for a critical issue. This is not a bull shit trivial case. Its been 15 days and I have not received a single reply in the case. I have only received the canned email response that confirmed I had submitted a case when I initially submitted it.

I would like someone from MA/Calypso/whoever manages cases to respond in the case with the information I need to resolve the issue.

whats funny i reported a bugg, and got a fucking response the next day (because i put it into increase deposit limit section of report....) How fucking greedy does that sound? will respond to people that want to spend more haha fuck minark!

Anyway the guy put it in the "right section" havnt heard since prob 2 months now.

Could be warning signs that the game may be shut down soon.

History for support case 325342:

2016-06-25 09:59

Thats when I made a support case about an issue with an Ark instance. There was no updates from them.

2016-07-10 08:14 You wrote:

Thats when I requested and update.

Still no update from them.

Still waiting ......

I have a feeling that when they canned the support in Mexico, their replacements were the content developers / coders - existing staff in Sweden - rather than a dedicated support team.

2 problems with this - those people will feel it is not their job to handle support tickets, and secondly will not be trained in customer service.

I would recommend to MA that they hire a customer service manager and a pair of ticket handlers. This would cost around £65000 per annum (~750k SEK - based on London pay for customer support, 1x £25k + 2x £20k).

Unhappy customers will not spend money :wise:

I ended up calling MA offices directly.
My case got solved the same day.

Number?

I have a feeling that when they canned the support in Mexico, their replacements were the content developers / coders - existing staff in Sweden - rather than a dedicated support team.

2 problems with this - those people will feel it is not their job to handle support tickets, and secondly will not be trained in customer service.

I would recommend to MA that they hire a customer service manager and a pair of ticket handlers. This would cost around £65000 per annum (~750k SEK - based on London pay for customer support, 1x £25k + 2x £20k).

Unhappy customers will not spend money :wise:

Agreed. As one who is familiar with support work and case management, this would be totally unacceptable at my company. This and many other operational and quality issues really make it difficult for me to get excited about spending any money until this issue is resolved. I mean, if they can't be bothered to help resolve my issue affecting my game play, why should I bother. Its getting tougher to log in every day.

+46 31 607260

Over the years a few friends have called, a couple have had positive chats.. most have had negative ones ;)

+46 31 607260

Over the years a few friends have called, a couple have had positive chats.. most have had negative ones ;)

Thanks, it looks like I won't be needing it now. I got an email notification that Hank responded to my case today, 16 days later. I will be happy to eventually get this resolved.

Thanks Hank!

It is a bit sad given how much cash flow there is in EU that supports are rather poorly handled

welp.. still waiting on the response from July 27th, not sure what the hold up is :scratch2:

welp.. still waiting on the response from July 27th, not sure what the hold up is :scratch2:

I got some reports because of other players exploiting the game that i'd find it as a serious issue since they are having unfair economical advantage over others,
No reply now.

I recently filled a support case aswell for something a bit more urgent to allow me to play, my GC is a bit old and needs a replacement, 2 days ago, still waiting for a reply

+46 31 607260

Theyll probably disconnect that number now that every tom dick and harry has it, shoulda sent it in PM.

The problem isn't that your ticket is irrelevant. The problem is that it is buried under the bullshit pile of support tickets that people seem to file for every tiny fucking thing that they are probably already aware of/are already working on.

Problem resolved, case closed, thanks Hank! :wtg:

Back