Selling: Wasp Queen set for uber FAP

Wixe

Dominant
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
Filip Wixe Lehnert
Hello,

with a friend of mine Ludra we are offering the only for sale 6 pieces/full set of Wasp Queen rare parts. These parts are used in a mission for making uber big heal fap (confirmed by Cyrene devs) which has not been discovered yet so that there is still a posibillity to be the first to discover it. There is going to be an exchange option for a new pretty decent fap (hopefully in upcoming September VU).

We reserve the rights not to sell it and we won't accept offers below TT+ ~5k PED. We may consider items/CLD/AUD as a part of the deal.

The set includes these parts (62.5 PED TT per part):
Wasp Queen Undeveloped Wing
Wasp Queen Leg
Wasp Queen Eggs
Wasp Queen Empty Stinger
Wasp Queen Gland
Wasp Queen Venom

Last edited:
Be careful. To my knowledge, there is no confirmation from the Cyrene team that the bug will be corrected for the next VU.

Does anyone know what the stats are or where we can find them for this "uber big heal fap" ?

Wang is right. This fap is not discover for now, because part connot be put in refiner. There is a bug. Nobody know the stats, if it is a tradable or not tradable item like the Refurbished fap.

This is the link with the problem on Cyrene Forum
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/wasp-queen-fap.7372/

Be carefull there is the same problem with the other epic mission. It work like for this fap, and Cyrene players wait since 2 years an issue...

Does anyone know what the stats are or where we can find them for this "uber big heal fap" ?

The only thing official is it's promised to be a fap. I've seen nothing about 'uber', 'big heal' or 'September'. If anyone can provide screenshots or other evidence, I'd gladly look into it, too.

Last two threads on Cyreneforum: one two

Items description says something like making a great powerful healing tool:

However, the stats of the FAP are not known yet. Buying this set nowadays is more like getting some chance to be the first to discover and reveal others more info about the tool.
We received an offer which we are considering and waiting for others too.

Back