Where is the support team ?

Arthur

Guardian
Society
Miners Elite
Arthur Arthur Aspback
Hey. i posted a message to support team like 2 weeks ago but no response. and its about gold card i kinda have lost it :D but yeah no response so far :/ Anyone else got problems whit support team ? they have never been this slow...

Last edited:
to the OP - I am sure by the age of your account that you realise everyone in Sweden takes the end of July and all of August off and response times from support basically stop at this time every year. That being said MA does have a presence during this period and generally respond to any case that prevents you spending Ped. I suggest you reend a new support case and do this every few days until you get the problem fixed - good luck

to the OP - I am sure by the age of your account that you realise everyone in Sweden takes the end of July and all of August off and response times from support basically stop at this time every year.

It's more like all of July and the first week in August. :)

It's more like all of July and the first week in August. :)

And here I though it was from the first week in January to the last week in December? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Thanks Ludvig, i'll check with him to see if desciple placed message in right support category.

Could be the issue

Dibbler

Last edited:
As you can see from that thread, to some issues the support responds very quickly, so it seems they prioritize and let some cases to resolve themselves.

Did you make sure to file the support case under the "Gold Card" category, not the "Login Issues" one?

Did you make sure to file the support case under the "Gold Card" category, not the "Login Issues" one?

im 99% certain its under Gold card. cant check under what category its on now that its open support case. 326382 is support id

im 99% certain its under Gold card. cant check under what category its on now that its open support case. 326382 is support id

Well I can't comment on specific cases, but if it's in the correct category the reply should be as quick as possible.

Good luck, try messaging them on Facebook, I had a problem with lack of support on my ticket, 1 month no response, after a few messages on Facebook finally got the issue resolved.

Support team is at Taco's house going over the next crucial aspects of what will make Taco's life less stressful in the coming months. Warning!this may take a while :lolup:

got my reply today! yey! issue is solved :)

Support team is at Taco's house going over the next crucial aspects of what will make Taco's life less stressful in the coming months. Warning!this may take a while :lolup:
Now thats just funny right i dont care who you are:laugh:

Yeah, but then they drank all my liquor and broke the stripper pole...

Side note: YAY! First post in a long time...6 month ban is over!!! I will be good...eh fuck it! Just kidding. Just kidding on the just kidding. Eh, we'll see.

My GC was out of synch this saturday, made sc and got replay same day few hours later. Weird how fast it was..
VIP ftw :laugh:

Hey. i posted a message to support team like 2 weeks ago but no response. and its about gold card i kinda have lost it :D but yeah no response so far :/ Anyone else got problems whit support team ? they have never been this slow...

They're probably trying to get No Mans Sky to run good on their machines, like everyone else.

lol Dont worry 2 weeks isnt nothing. I have SC that are over a year old and my efforts to bump them monthly seems to be a waste of time. No reply not even the "Copy & Paste" reply. :(

My case...

I have changed Gold Card due to old one almost broke... it's from 4/9 I can't login (22 days now), and my support don't get a reply too, so... where is the support team? :scratch2:

System asks for gold card to get syncronized but none of both my gold card work now, so stuck...

PS: Posted in Gold Card section

my two support cases submitted last week got answered today.. so 4-5 day turnaround.

I submitted them in "suggestions"

Still no answer to case sent 28 aug 2016, in Technical problems, so 28 days already :laugh:

not happy to see a suggestion case is replied so fast while I am not able to come back ingame for weeks now.

not happy to see a suggestion case is replied so fast while I am not able to come back ingame for weeks now.

I had a GC issue back in May that took over two weeks to get a response.. I sent a support case every other day until i got an answer. Thankfully I didn't care to play much then.

P.S. the suggestion support cases were related to EST armor and some game "advantages" or "exploits" not related to EST.

Since EST was their primary focus the last couple of weeks I'm not surprised. I didn't get a copy/paste response though, which was reassuring.

File all support cases under "deposits/withdrawals" and watch them get answered lightning fast :dunce:

I have support cases that have not been answered in 3 months, and others (that I submitted at a later date) that were answered in 3-5 days (this is the usual case).

If only we knew how they decided which cases are worth their time :laugh:

I have support cases that have not been answered in 3 months, and others (that I submitted at a later date) that were answered in 3-5 days (this is the usual case).

If only we knew how they decided which cases are worth their time :laugh:

I think they come in like emails... so support starts with cases at the top and works down until the day is done... inevitably, if your case is submitted at a bad time (i.e. close of business) there's a good chance you may never get an answer. Mine are typically sent between 11pm and 2am EST... so very close to start of business in Sweden..

I could be way off though. If i didn't get an answer in a week i'd re-submit it

I have a support case pending from MARCH.. thats half a year ago. Not even a 'we are looking into it' reply.

MA needs to change the way their support system works, as there should be no reason a support case takes more than 72 hours without being looked at and replied to.

I mentioned this in other threads like this one. Support tickets have hierachy from MA. If a case have to do with Gold Card or deposit issues and placed in the right section, support reacts is very quick. That's my experience.
If someone used to "spam" support with any kind of non sence and whining often, there is probably a "flag" for such accounts and I think it's very logical.

I mentioned this in other threads like this one. Support tickets have hierachy from MA. If a case have to do with Gold Card or deposit issues and placed in the right section, support reacts is very quick. That's my experience.
If someone used to "spam" support with any kind of non sence and whining often, there is probably a "flag" for such accounts and I think it's very logical.

I have never spammed to support, not my case

I think they do not have the support people they had before. Now they take too long to respond, or sometimes they do not respond. :(

Back