0 Sucess with high skills

BabyOxide

Guardian
people hate me I know that much,
game pisses me off, I know that much

picture says it all go figure... this ain the first time... but I decided that
everyone should know some secrets that skills means nothing...

201607312.jpg

Last edited:
you should know secret too :)

will give you a clue from gunzy signatrure (omg killed atrox young, got no loot !!! my return 0%)

btw what skills you mean ? since i dont see any high skill in pic. (not that i would say its enought to know crafting system)

same as in hunt , in bad time skills let you loose less, in good times it makes you get more.

when me and linz go gamble on mulcibers and loose 10k ped each, we know its a gamble and blame noone.

sorry if i make you angry at me, but this is what it is - wrong sample

//mg

Last edited:
You don't need skills to drag a bar to the right and gamble all your money away... Besides that 43 clicks is nothing, i've seen more clicks with 0 succes.

Thanks for filling the lootpool a bit tho! :smoke::wtg:

If we sometimes have as low as 20-25% of actual successes with 95% success ratio on a small sampling, I guess it's quite possible to get 0% from the 10% ratio on condition. And you know well that a 44th or 50th click could have been a super hit and you wouldn't have posted then :). And you still have 70%+ return.

You know what people will say, its your own fault for keep doing that bp. You had 3 ATH, but you still wont be happy with a 4th.

I've never really crafted... even I know 40 odd click on the noob BP is pointless.

What does skill have to do with it? You would have like a 20-40% sucsess rate if you went for full quantity, but you went for full condition.. so.. 1% ?

It's also about QR on the bp ^^ skills only effect that.

you should know secret too :)

will give you a clue from gunzy signatrure (omg killed atrox young, got no loot !!! my return 0%)

btw what skills you mean ? since i dont see any high skill in pic. (not that i would say its enought to know crafting system)

same as in hunt , in bad time skills let you loose less, in good times it makes you get more.

when me and linz go gamble on mulcibers and loose 10k ped each, we know its a gamble and blame noone.

sorry if i make you angry at me, but this is what it is - wrong sample

//mg

Actually the ATH List tell me exactly the opposite...

You know what people will say, its your own fault for keep doing that bp. You had 3 ATH, but you still wont be happy with a 4th.

Pretty much this. You won't get any sympathy from anyone for gambling on condition with such few clicks.

In a zero sum game only relative skill level matters. In crafting pretty much everyone clicks the same BP and everyone has it maxed.
If the crafting loot pool is separate from other professions as MA says it means skills only matter until you haven't maxed your BP, after that - your absolutely correct - skills don't make any difference any more.

For the people who say skills don't matter in hunting:

Well, if you expect the rain of gold every day you obviously expect too much. The truth is between the 2 extremes :cool:

By submitting a thread like this and showing of an HUUGE run of 860 ped with a humongous total of 46 attempts you seriously must be wanting to eat all the shit that is going to be thrown at you by the comunity.

if you have played so long and still havent figured out that... and here i am and doing what you probably want, and when i was thinking out and reply i thaught for me self why the fuck even bother, but i still started typing.

so instead of finishing i present for you this tremendous Potato

It is a fair point, whether level 80 or level 5 we are still capped at 95% COS at best (90% on the book I's). It amazes me that entropians are able to do cloning, have mastered interplanetary travel and teleportation but can't even score above 95% success regardless of skills :laugh:

This is why crafting is dumb imo but that is just how it is. I don't understand why there are failed attempts with 0 return, even the most messed up manufacturing process such as the auto lathe type machines used here should always return something of the original materials. The higher your skills the higher this should be.

Crafting on condition for an unlimited item with a fixed TT or can be repaired doesn't even make sense, so I have no idea why this is allowed at all.

F*cking joke of a thread... Roflmao

I am surprised when i do get a success in 43 clicks on full condition..

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

//mg

You only lose 10k each on mulcibers? Then skills mean something.

Henry teasing ya and you all swallowed the bate :laugh:

people hate me I know that much,
game pisses me off, I know that much

20160730.JPG

0% Success rate yet you still made back 608 PED = 70% Return..........

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

It must be your high skills.

2016-07-31 10:18:06 [Globals] [] Henry BabyOxide Ha manufactured an item (Explosive Projectiles) worth 4000 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Dynamics.....

2 days total lost. 8 k roughly
and then I get a 4 k back :) how nice...

just a silly question: when you definately lose on ep4... every time... and you are very unsatisfied with it... and u lose even with 3 aths on it... why do you keep doing it?
There must be either a lot of stupidity involved or a big gambling problem... maybe both but i guess its the gambling problem. you should seek help man.

skills means that others cant kill it at all

OK, so MA gives you the almost exclusive privilege of losing money that way, and you gladly use that privilege.

okay lets try 320 k since jan/feb 2016 ...

Man, if you paid me half that amount , I would have put together a smokes and mirrors, lights and trumpets show much better than MA's crafting machines.

Man, if you paid me half that amount , I would have put together a smokes and mirrors, lights and trumpets show much better than MA's crafting machines.

... and hire a seedy little guy with a 3 card monte booth that performs during the show, that repeatedly says 'you have increased your skill at 3 card monte' :D :D :D

Last edited:
Imagine if you bet 2 USD on Roulette single number a couple of times.
You wont get any 'Near success' there :laugh:

Back