0 Sucess with high skills

Not sure if this thread is serious or a joke but... I've gone for condition runs on EP's with 60 - 80 clicks without a single success OR near success so this is nothing new. In fact when I hit 162k I had 30+ straight clicks with nothing right before hitting the ATH. See my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzBo6pDJZzM

A few things I've adopted as rules for crafting...

1) 95% success rate takes into account both successes and near successes.
2) Condition crafting adds 7X to the loot multiplier at max but also divides the success rate by at least that much as well. Meaning you'll only get a near success or success 1 in 10 on average (an average over like 10,000 clicks). This being the case it's impossible to profit on condition crafting without hitting large HoFs to bridge the gap.
3) Skills only help you get to that 95% success rate without the help of BP quality. Once you get to 95% success that's it you can't success any more than a noob that's got 1/1000th your skill and has the BP at 95% success rate. It's like saying "I'm level 100 In Laser Rifle, why doesn't my opallo do more damage than it did at level 10?".
4) You can't go into this expecting the game to give you a HoF or ATH when YOU want it. Identifying trends in the timing when an ATH is most likely is key. If you're not getting a good return then it's probably not a great time to do a large run. Of course, having 3 ATH's I figured you would have already known how to spot these trends ;)

And a new 5th rule I'm adding after seeing this post with your losses:
5) Pay no attention to the loots of others because what looks like an avatar is making HUGE profits with multiple ATH's may barely be a 50% return of what was lost to get that loot in the first place.

GL and HoF.

Jambon very well said :wise:

I only can add one rule I adapted from my first year in game.
Consider HoF or ATH like accident! You never know when will happen and you can't predict it, even if you get in a car and push the acceleration pedal till the end!

Edited : Nevermind, it was first a post about 43 click with 0 success apparently, then changed to 82 with decent sucess.

Last edited:
Trying to predict and gamble for a hof or ath is like putting your dick in acid. You get burned almost every time. But occasionally, you get lucky and it feels good.. but usually wasnt worth it.

Trying to predict and gamble for a hof or ath is like putting your dick in acid. You get burned almost every time. But occasionally, you get lucky and it feels good.. but usually wasnt worth it.

Oh yea....I was wondering when the old "dick in acid" analogy would pop up....:eyecrazy::laugh::laugh::laugh:

***takes notes***

Gonna have to try this. Russian GILF pr0n isn't cutting it anymore.

Snablesnot acid or Kreltin acid? :D

how the hell can you even read anything on that op's picture, it's way too small!:eyecrazy:

Am I wrong here or is there not still 4000ped of profit there?

82 clicks @ 20ped/click 1640ped spent

Total return of 5398?

I don't see the problem myself? :dunno:

Am I wrong here or is there not still 4000ped of profit there?

82 clicks @ 20ped/click 1640ped spent

Total return of 5398?

I don't see the problem myself? :dunno:

He edited the picture - originally was 43 clicks (860ped) with 0 success.

To be honest looking at the new picture, I'd say the chap has a fairly serious issue with money anyway. 333 Red pills (I can assume these to be Y's) means about 3500 strongboxes (assuming 4-5 Y pills per 50 boxes). Added to the fact there seems to be a full collection of other pills there (1.9k Adj loot pills is a warning sign) means he either doesn't use the pills when hunting or this is just a recent deposit of boxes i.e. gambling for a ring.

I guess he's either rich or in serious money trouble IRL, and I'd choose the latter as rich people don't whine about losing $80 on explosives ;)

He edited the picture - originally was 43 clicks (860ped) with 0 success.

To be honest looking at the new picture, I'd say the chap has a fairly serious issue with money anyway. 333 Red pills (I can assume these to be Y's) means about 3500 strongboxes (assuming 4-5 Y pills per 50 boxes). Added to the fact there seems to be a full collection of other pills there (1.9k Adj loot pills is a warning sign) means he either doesn't use the pills when hunting or this is just a recent deposit of boxes i.e. gambling for a ring.

I guess he's either rich or in serious money trouble IRL, and I'd choose the latter as rich people don't whine about losing $80 on explosives ;)

I also noticed the 1900 pills... Even if you say he got 1 every box that's $1900 on boxes alone... Which is more than I'd dream of spending for the chance to get a 20k ring... When you consider even the uniques are 100k... That's "only" $10,000 which when you consider you're probably spending 5-8k to even attempt to get one? Is it really worth it? Especially when all items lose value as time goes on. With the rare exception of some of course.

The only way to ensure returns on this like them is to cycle 10,000s through the items much like joda, Linzey and the likes do.

I feel I've went off subject... Run away!

Yeah Henry is one of many ex crafting addicts nice guy, but yeah has problem. Recently sold shop and apartment in rt for next fix to get another ATH before he sell bp.

Oh my god... I saw this guy spam out EP4s a couple weeks ago and I was like "Who is this guy.."

Hour later he's still going and I was like, "OMG this dude needs to stop."

Now I see this and it all makes sense.

Dude this is a serious problem you have. You really must stop.

Yeah Henry is one of many ex crafting addicts nice guy, but yeah has problem. Recently sold shop and apartment in rt for next fix to get another ATH before he sell bp.

Thought that was wolfe... so we had 2 people that did the same thing?

Thought that was wolfe... so we had 2 people that did the same thing?

No Wolfie was not able to sell his shop it just sits there empty now. Bad timing I guess as two large shops, a hell stall and small shop via the banana exchange program has sold recently. People think if they buy shop they can fill it with crap like pets from strongboxes, explosives, noob armour etc. Then when their crap doesn't sell they blame economy or planet.

When I was a reckless noob I used to craft on condition and then someone with a great deal more experience in the game explained to me that is for gambling if you crafting for a living to do it on quantity. So I switched to quantity and have never looked back.

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

No Wolfie was not able to sell his shop it just sits there empty now. Bad timing I guess as two large shops, a hell stall and small shop via the banana exchange program has sold recently. People think if they buy shop they can fill it with crap like pets from strongboxes, explosives, noob armour etc. Then when their crap doesn't sell they blame economy or planet.

And the fact that shops are broken.

Back