Challange Team VS team -> prizes till 100k ped.

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello Dear forum,

wanted to invite all who love pvp or want to make nice peds.

Our society offers you a challange.

Challange can be mane in FORT event (tukar) or PVP4 zone.

Team member count can be 3-12 .

Team prize is 50%/50% both sides pool (1-100k ped)
Example (12 person team 500ped each=6000ped) so 2 full team winner gets 12k ped.

Counters/spectators + stream will be available for free.

Persons to contakt : mg joda VVV VVV , Aurora Linzey.

all additional wish or rules can be discussed.

Test battles can be made in pvp4.

//mg

Last edited:
Love the idea, but has WSS ever lost a fight?

Nice idea!!!:handgun::sniper::rocket:

Arraging first challange,

Prize pool 1000PED.
Parcipients :10
Ticket per person : 100Ped
Rules :
a) no pets
b) 20 rounds
c) winner takes all

will informa about results and action time.

//mg

WSS WIN :yay::yay::yay::yay:
BUt yes it s very good idea Im agree

Nice idea would be cool to watch stream of these slaughterfests:cool:

Hello Dear forum,

wanted to invite all who love pvp or want to make nice peds.

Our society offers you a challange.

Challange can be mane in FORT event (tukar) or PVP4 zone.

Team member count can be 3-12 .

Team prize is 50%/50% both sides pool (1-100k ped)
Example (12 person team 500ped each=6000ped) so 2 full team winner gets 12k ped.

Counters/spectators + stream will be available for free.

Persons to contakt : mg joda VVV VVV , Aurora Linzey.

all additional wish or rules can be discussed.

Test battles can be made in pvp4.

//mg

Dear mg Joda,

I love too much Pk and I like any idea like yours, pk battles.
I pk since 2007 and it's sad to see that Pk event are very rare.
Something I like too is : Fair play.

Imagine a Pk event with some people using select target and others people dont know how to use select target.
So it's not a pk event it's a programmer vs not programmer event lool
Select target was just removed.

But I have a question.
How can be sure that someone will not use a program to auto aim ?
Or may be it's now not possible ?
Because if it's still possible to use a program to AUTO AIM, you will understand that this sort of event is not fair play and some people will lose some money not because they are bad at PK but because they dont know a good programmer in their friend list.

So my question is : How i can be sure at 100% that no one use program ?
Please dont tell me trust me because I trust only my mother :)
It's a serious question, so no soc war thank you.

Thank you again for this great idea,
Foudil your best Pk friend.

Dear mg Joda,

I love too much Pk and I like any idea like yours, pk battles.
I pk since 2007 and it's sad to see that Pk event are very rare.
Something I like too is : Fair play.

Imagine a Pk event with some people using select target and others people dont know how to use select target.
So it's not a pk event it's a programmer vs not programmer event lool
Select target was just removed.

But I have a question.
How can be sure that someone will not use a program to auto aim ?
Or may be it's now not possible ?
Because if it's still possible to use a program to AUTO AIM, you will understand that this sort of event is not fair play and some people will lose some money not because they are bad at PK but because they dont know a good programmer in their friend list.

Please dont tell me trust me because I trust only my mother :)
It's a serious question, so no soc war thank you.

Thank you again for this great idea,
Foudil your best Pk friend.

Hello Dear Foudil,

at first i would like to say, that i trust MindArk too much , and i really doubt there can be such program or something as AIM cheats, since before select target there was no similar question even.

by second, if i would fear every thread in my game play, i barely could play this game, because this game should be full of challenges.

i don't want you to trust me, or listen to me, we can find solutions, maybe stream each (if it prooves something).

this challenge should be a fun action for PVP lovers, and if we cant still trust each other, or have any unreasonable claims, we could make it without payment (symbolic 1 ped ticket).

//mg Joda

Hello Dear Foudil,

at first i would like to say, that i trust MindArk too much , and i really doubt there can be such program or something as AIM cheats, since before select target there was no similar question even.

by second, if i would fear every thread in my game play, i barely could play this game, because this game should be full of challenges.

i don't want you to trust me, or listen to me, we can find solutions, maybe stream each (if it prooves something).

this challenge should be a fun action for PVP lovers, and if we cant still trust each other, or have any unreasonable claims, we could make it without payment (symbolic 1 ped ticket).

//mg Joda[/QUOTE

Thank you for your answer.

*1 Symbolic 1 ped ticket it's good idea too, why always money with fun, only Pk lovers and 100% fun !

*2 I'm not a programmer but I will ask to some people if auto aim is still possible. If yes I would like to help MindArk to make "impossible" to use a program for auto aim.
I'm sure MA will do their best to make PK in Entropia fun and fair play. They are little slow to do something but they do it !

I come back to you soon and will help you to promote PK.
I remember the old good time where we make 2 team at oil rig and do battle, soc was mixed, no ped to win.
Was great fun I will never forget.

There is only one way to be 100% sure, u have to gather people and make event like a lan tournament with spectators, but this is no possible. But i think it is fair game now, but some streamers should be there.

If we were challenged Id be happy to stream and record and Im sure many others/the rest from WSS could aswell :)

Id love it even without a big priceped since we all love PK/PVP.

// Linzey

Isnt it team vs team? and not soc vs soc? or did i get that wrong?

cuz just cuz wss at the moment have the LG dosnt mean that you cant get a good pk team going, even if they aint your socmates :) sadly im the worst pkér ever and spend most of my time dead in pvp :p but it sounds like fun :yay:

if auto aim is still possible

The answer to this is both yes and no. It is possible to create a program to auto aim in this game, however what your computer aims to and what the server shows you aiming at can be quite different. Also where your opponent is on the server compared to your screen can be different as well (hence the people who look like they "teleport" a few meters). In the end, the server wins any of those debates. So if there is lag (when isn't there in a pvp event in EU?) an auto aim bot may not be as effective as you aiming by yourself.....at least you are responsible for your ped loss.

In saying all this, if you can get no lag in EU (good luck), and trick your opponent into standing in the same spot for a few seconds (who stands still in pvp?) ...then yes auto aim bots could be effective.

Previously, select next target was effective because it didn't shoot until you were locked on the target on the server guaranteeing a hit unless their dodge skill came into play or you were not maxed on your weapon.

Back