Selling: Frescoquda DNA parts package

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
Keeping selling out all my stuff it's now time for the Frescoquda DNA package.

The package is missing something easy since I have all the rare parts. Useless to say I am selling in function to leave the game, else we all know this is one of the best DNA a LA owner can place in Fert station, perfect for solo and attractive for teams hunts too.

Offers in pm or ingame

SB: 15k peds

Giuliano

Last edited:
Bump for DNA recipe :wtg:

Bump bump...

Bump bump...

Bump bump...

bump bump...

Bump bump...

bump bump...

I just remembered I have this stuff lost in my storage...

resume bump :wtg:

let's keep this up :wtg:

If you have all the rare parts.. why not hunt some Fresco to get the easy stuff and sell the DNA?

Free bump.

If you have all the rare parts.. why not hunt some Fresco to get the easy stuff and sell the DNA?

Free bump.

I don't play anymore and was mostly mining when online in last years... my armor is pixie :D

Bump for an awesome mob to offer to your LA visitors

Interested...
No way I'm paying that price unless I know I'm getting the DNA... What parts are missing?

Have you ever made the DNA before?

Should I give you these "easy" mat's and you make DNA I would be willing to buy the DNA....

Interested...
No way I'm paying that price unless I know I'm getting the DNA... What parts are missing?

Have you ever made the DNA before?

Should I give you these "easy" mat's and you make DNA I would be willing to buy the DNA....

what jak said also interested in dna

go hunt Frescoquda and get me parts, i am paying 1k ped each

there is no easy or common part about Fresco recipe, but the most important thing is that there is no missing parts, this grants the rare single part is already collected (every Calypso DNA got The Rare Part) :)

What is missing is quantity

Last edited:
Back