Looking for old friends from 2004

I remember OP well of course!!! :) I have many old screens too NoBion.. we should make a resource to upload all of them under category on a google share or something :p Thanks for all the memories folks!

There is a nostalgia thread for pictures here somewhere... I should make a big reply one day with screenshots :)

I remember OP well of course!!! :) I have many old screens too NoBion.. we should make a resource to upload all of them under category on a google share or something :p Thanks for all the memories folks!

There is a nostalgia thread for pictures here somewhere... I should make a big reply one day with screenshots :)

yea you should :) i have some old hard drives i need to dig out with some really cool old ones.. Need to preserve them before they get too old.

This looks like a thread straight out of EP forums. :umn:

A bump for nostalgic reasons, and I love reading posts from old timers, and seeing new pics :)

Though i'm a little later than 2004, 3 years to late to join in completely :smoke:

I've got a few dozen old pics on my old comp, looting a robot ship, getting constantly killed by the bot guarding it, excitement of seeing it's health go down bit by bit, anxiety of will I kill it before someone else finds it, or timer running out, bit off topic, but it's motivated me to plug in the comp for the screenies and transfer them over.

Main bump, for that reason alone :)

yea you should :) i have some old hard drives i need to dig out with some really cool old ones.. Need to preserve them before they get too old.

See if you can find the pics of me and Blondie killing you at the old rig :laugh:

(Actually it might have been the other way around, but I am taking the opportunity to revise history unless you have proof! :laugh: )

Who was your running buddy back then? Was it Zee? I was trying to remember, we used to have so much fun out there...

See if you can find the pics of me and Blondie killing you at the old rig :laugh:

(Actually it might have been the other way around, but I am taking the opportunity to revise history unless you have proof! :laugh: )

Who was your running buddy back then? Was it Zee? I was trying to remember, we used to have so much fun out there...

Hahaha yea ;) Was Zee indeed! I think we were members of Calypso Thunderstruck then. I do have some screenshots of all of this. I am going to look through them tonight when i am off from work.. But yea we definitely had some fun in those days at the good ole rig. I definitely miss that version of the game and all the fun we used to have :( Buttttt.. Maybe we can bring some of it back ;)

The nostalgia is real.. haha

Back