RavenJade's Calypso hunting adventures

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Hiya. I've been thinking for awhile now that it might be fun to have a thread on here showing my calypso hunting adventures. Almost like a "Dear Diary... " kind of thing where I post vids of some of the hunts I've been doing. I have a thread like this on Ark forum for my Ark hunting... so I thought hmm maybe caly should have one too.

My most recent calypso hunting adventure was doing feffox and it was a pretty good hunt, had several globals which always makes me happy. I like to be silly in my banter in my videos, so if you don't like that kind of thing...I wouldn't watch... But otherwise, I would love to take you all along with me in my adventures:

If this is against any forum rules, then kindly slap my wrists, tell me to stop and I will try to be a good girl and not do it again. :p

Why would it be against forum rules? Good luck with the videos. You have a relaxing voice.

Thanks for the compliment and best wishes :) I wasn't sure if this post would be seen as "shameless self promotion " and if there was some sort of shameless self promotion rule or not is why I put the disclaimer at the bottom.

Why would it be against forum rules? Good luck with the videos. You have a relaxing voice.

It's been a good month since I've been on calyso to do any hunting. Been busy with my shops on Ark and RT. I was finally able to get some time in to go hunt Proteron and Chompers. Of course by the second half of my hunt I was getting warnings that the server was going to go down lol. I finished before it did, and had a small hof and a few globals. So I was super excited. Thought I would share the hunt with you all :) :whip:

Reactions: San
Nice video and love the Halocene!

:beerchug:

Little late catching thred but good stuff!! And wow never seen you on caly ever.. I thought you prefered darker places? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the compliment :) and as far as where I prefer to be? You never know where a vampire may be lurking. hehe
Little late catching thred but good stuff!! And wow never seen you on caly ever.. I thought you prefered darker places? ;)

I've had a bit of an extended hiatus from posting entropia youtube videos , but I'm back to uploading more of my hunting adventures.
First one of the new year is a "naked" (no armour) merry mayhem instance hunt
Happy 2020 !

discussing the pro's and con's on various ways to make money in game. Not a complete list, but some food for thought

That voice could just heal a lot! Take care love!

I love swirlies... I got so many while hunting mulmun last night. I also discuss doubling up rewards.

I usually do a give away every Valentines.. dating back to when I used to do my atlas haven radio/ and radio arkadia dj days. This years Valentines give away is for 1K ped. Open to any entropian, noob to uber and anywhere in between. Details in my latest video along with other random Ravenism's (yes I made that last word up.)

Been awhile since I did an Entropia video... But had some time to get one done today. I'm on vacation and don't have access to my normal software so couldn't make a pretty thumbnail.... but the video is still ok :D

Back