Greetings

Busterguy

Hatchling
Stephen Busterguy Allen
Hello community,
So i joined the game a few days ago. Put about 5USD in from the start to get that starter pack and a few days later got myslef some extra PED. So in total i put about 30USD which i think is a good number to start off.
Looked at a few guides (most were a tad outdated) so i have spent my PED wisly (well i hope so).
So i'll be poking around on these forums every now and again keeping up to date with news etc and any tips and tricks i can find to help me earn more ped.

Cya around
- Busterguy.

Welcome! Hope you'll have a great experience :)

Welcome!

If you join the Entropia Discord channel (thread here) there are many new or recently started players chatting; you'll get a lot of good advice :)

Welcome!

If you join the Entropia Discord channel (thread here) there are many new or recently started players chatting; you'll get a lot of good advice :)

+1

Aio beat me to it, but definitely drop in to the discord channel and feel free to ask away any questions! It's a great way to get some insight while the game is downloading/installing, or when you're on your lunch break at work and want to clear up some things about Entropia :)

Welcome and good luck!

If you are into hunting and want some newbie tips, check out my How To Survive thread in signature ;).

Welcome!

One of the best things about this game has been and continues to be is the community. I swear you will never find a better one in another MMO. Ask and people will help !

Get a mentor, join a society.

have fun and don't have expectations!

that's my 2 pecs! :laugh::laugh:

Good luck finding your way through EU.

Greetings and welcome to Entropia

Welcome to Entropia!

Mind the step. :)

Welcome, have a lot fun here!

Welcome!
You already did one significant good step by following this forum for gain knowledge. Keep visiting and reading often and you will see the difference with others who doesn't bother.
Study is very crucial to avoid mistakes and learn many "secrets" of gameplay and other issues in this world.
I believe you already have and read this guide but as always do I will link it to you as well :)

Back