Ex professional Gamer looking to start this game seriously.

FB link works for me, <removed>

sorry to say but isn't working! You probably end in another page due something similar is in your browser cache.
FB page doesn't excist as I suspect either OP... "troll" :) I hope I mistaken but seems unlikely

and again ....subscription removed pls don't make me come back :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to say but isn't working! You probably end in another page due something similar is in your browser cache.
FB page doesn't excist as I suspect either OP... "troll" :) I hope I mistaken but seems unlikely

and again ....subscription removed pls don't make me come back :laugh:

it's there for me, matches link and everything. Probably a security setting, or maybe your not logged in? dunno, its hardly important

<removed>

...snip...

The link works perfectly for me too <removed>

Here is a screen capture showing the facebook page, it does work:

<removed screenshot>

Yes, I have facebook in Pirate English ok? Don't judge me :(

The link works perfectly for me too, and I agree with you on the faith thing. Extremes are equally bad on both sides.

Here is a screen capture showing the facebook page, it does work:
<removed screenshot>

Yes, I have facebook in Pirate English ok? Don't judge me :(

pirate english facebook, hah awesome

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Angel O2 Mercer again.

/mod note/
This thread is going well offtopic.

I will be removing the OP's posted links. If he returns to the forum, he can send them to others by private message.

/mod note/

I will be removing the OP's posted links. If he returns to the forum, he can send them to others by private message.

If someone shares their own personal details, then really that's their choice. No need to moderate this.

If someone shares their own personal details, then really that's their choice. No need to moderate this.

You missed the part where people started discussing his/their religious views when that's clearly against forum regulations. Nip it in the bud and let OP decide if he wants to once again share his FB with people that are going to simultaneously mock him and mount their soapboxes.

For myself have found this thread interesting and informative and I have been playing since you could gather sweat with bare hands.

Is true there is no game like Entropia Universe. I was wealthy successful trader in World of Warcraft and am trader in Entropia Universe. Some basic similarities such as buy low and sell high but that is about where it ends :laugh:

Have played many games some of them real world economy there is nothing like Entropia Universe always it will draw me in.

#space_flight ~ connecting pilots with players traveling through space to other worlds

You missed the part where people started discussing his/their religious views when that's clearly against forum regulations. Nip it in the bud and let OP decide if he wants to once again share his FB with people that are going to simultaneously mock him and mount their soapboxes.

I highly doubt he will be back. It's more likely that after posting, he started reading other threads,
then left in shock, never to return again. :laugh:

/mod note/

Sometimes one has a choice between spending too much time editing responses to a trigger, or just removing the trigger. :yup:

and most of all: just cos ur cs pro or cod pro or whatever skill based game pro... skills dont matter a single (!) bit in this game. its all about money in ur pocket. you want to have a chance to earn "maybe" 100 bucks a day? then get ready investing at least 100k$ into this game for an unsure profit,.

that's not entirely true. but besides that, how would that be different from wow, which the op played? mmos are all about patience, planning and numbercrunching. so that are your skills.

hell in entropia you even need quick reflexes to not overshoot monsters but switch guns in time. it adds up... :(

that's not entirely true. but besides that, how would that be different from wow, which the op played? mmos are all about patience, planning and numbercrunching. so that are your skills.

hell in entropia you even need quick reflexes to not overshoot monsters but switch guns in time. it adds up... :(

plus some 1st person skills are helpful, when killing big slow mobs which slowly gain on you, running away using strafe keys and then jump, turn, fire and return to strafe while your gun reloads. This can save getting hit and therefore defensive costs

Back