MA avatar for rent ?

moise

Dominant
i don't know if it would be profitable enough for Mind Ark but...
would be really fun
and maybe a way for new player to test the game.

this is the "idea" :

MA avatar for rent.
cost depends items / skills.
different config.

have opportunity to play a lvl 100+ with imp K2, attachments, rings etc ... would be very enjoyable.

a secure system with no needs collat.
locked items, untradable etc
just cost peds / hours
personal ped card but MA avatar.

don't murder me, just an idea :)

edit : the cost / hour could be veeeery high if high set up
+ still ped cycled.
it could be as well an alternative at explo BP from TT to TT for gumbler.
maybe a caped % of generated peds also

Last edited:
lets all rent MA avatars, don't invest to skill buy gear , sweat, gather fruits etc and then we wonder why is the game not growing.

lets all rent MA avatars, don't invest to skill buy gear , sweat, gather fruits etc and then we wonder why is the game not growing.

sure i was expecting such answer from such ubers investors :)

edit : and i understund it's reeeeeally legitimate, i'd thing exactly the same if i have invest sooo much.
but it would be really bad for economy ?

i don't know it could be locked for XX hours max per month or something, i dont know, just a discuss

Last edited:
An idea came to my mind where you can access such avatar so low level - mid players can actually see whats the point skilling and buy gear.
I think that's the main problem in EU right now.Everyone without information are afraid of investing because of the unkown, they don't have a model in their head.
Maybe 1-2 week trial with such avatar and all the peds generated getting back tot he loot pool after is good.

Maybe 1-2 week trial with such avatar and all the peds generated getting back tot he loot pool after is good.

yea, great idea,
or maybe a mix,
depends on cost / hours rent, maybe just a low % of the peds generated back to player.

for casual player,
or something different to gumble but no 20peds/clic BP from tt to tt

The problem with "test servers" or "test avatars" is very simple. It allows people to test things ;)

Investing money to investigate game mechanics, gather data and draw conclusions is part of the game and part of MA's income.

If newbies want to see high level gameplay we have plenty of top hunters streaming on twitch every week. Personally for me, watching high level hunters shoot things is more fun than pressing auto-use tool myself ;)

Streaming is how we will get more new players!

They have 'turn in to eomon' item in game now, so how about a 'turn in to Marco' item?...

The problem with "test servers" or "test avatars" is very simple. It allows people to test things ;)

Investing money to investigate game mechanics, gather data and draw conclusions is part of the game and part of MA's income.

If newbies want to see high level gameplay we have plenty of top hunters streaming on twitch every week. Personally for me, watching high level hunters shoot things is more fun than pressing auto-use tool myself ;)

yes, but watching twicht (that i enjoy to do) = no cash invest, no ped cycled, no loot pool etc
no ?

it would be better than BP tt to tt no ?

Streaming is how we will get more new players!

i agree ! sometimes i check EU twitch , its 2 or 3 player only streaming :(

It would be better to have a test dungeon (pay per entry) that you can choose any gear setup to do simulations. You can't gain any skills or loot and won't cost you per shots.

This ma avatar rent bs.. is silly.

Mindark could also invent test dummies that you can put in your home for the dps tests.. they decay on each hit but perhaps they would be unlimited.

Maybe the game is not growing becouse of ppl like you who invest a few k$, liuve in a country where you get around with 1k euro/month & then "hire" other ppl so you can profit/skill 20h/day..
If this doesn't give enough profit.., borrow a mod fap & make an alt to heal yourself..
Guess you finally found your soc. GL leeching EU dry0.
I kinda feel sad now that they fixed select target couse it was so much irony seeing you complain about others breaking the rules.
Have a fucking great day & pray every night & morning that they don't ban your account :D

Reactions: ZPF
Maybe the game is not growing becouse of ppl like you who invest a few k$, liuve in a country where you get around with 1k euro/month & then "hire" other ppl so you can profit/skill 20h/day..
If this doesn't give enough profit.., borrow a mod fap & make an alt to heal yourself..
I kinda feel sad now that they fixed select target couse it was so much irony seeing you complain about others breaking the rules.
Have a fucking great day & pray every night & morning that they don't ban your account :D

ho please guyz dont start a new war here, or a new/other thread ? :)

You assume a lot considering you don't play the game and we never spoke.
If you don't have any ideas to improve the game and you no longer play itwhy don't you leave already?
Select target fix was one step forward improving the game if you are blind not to admit that.

ho please guyz dont start a new war here, or a new/other thread ? :)

What's wrong with saying the truth?
Are you gonna invest in a lvl 100 ava with good fap & gun + amp+ rings & scopes etc if you can only hunt 1/4th of his hours becouse you don't like to break the rules & need to work?
At this moment, I have so much respect for ppl like Star who actually are the only ones playing their ava.. O no, I was wrong, his GF played his ava for a few hours also, but i think you get my point.
Even IF some new player got to test a lvl 100 player with best gear, IF he can't grind 18-20h/day.. it will be a loss becouse of ava's having several ppl playing on their account, & most likely result in a major selling thread after a year

i apologise, i didn't expect a simple idea thread make ppl so :banghead::hammer::cdevil::rocket::grumble:

What's wrong with saying the truth?
i did not refer to your argu (thx for this)
but more about aggressivness maybe

Last edited:
i apologise, i didn't expect a simple idea thread make ppl so :banghead::hammer::cdevil::rocket::grumble:

Yes, because Entropia isn't as ANY MMO is THE RCE MMO with ppl spending money for improve their avatar for many years! :mad:

So your idea is......very ...."bad" even for discuss.

Yes, because Entropia isn't as ANY MMO is THE RCE MMO with ppl spending money for improve their avatar for many years! :mad:

So your idea is......very ...."bad" even for discuss.

ouch ! ...
ok ....
well...

we can maybe close this thread and perma ban me for "bad idea rules 4.34"

ok... thx

[SUP][/SUP]

Aren't there some ubers who let IRL friends try their gear/avatars for free?

In a way, a total beginner who tries out a high level avatar and hunt at that level would probably be broke in no time. And the real complaints would probably come in a situation like landgrab, if suddently MA rented mercenaries shows up. (That is, mercenaries that aren't neutral but are hired by one of the parties in the battle.)

Some years ago though, I had a dream of a parallell entropia where withdrawals weren't possible. A world where fun items dropped somewhat regularily (because there would be no need to take market values into account), where things like land area prices, shops and "hangars" were in range for a normal depositing player. A universe where you could play for fun rather than for profit.

Last edited:
[SUP][/SUP]

Aren't there some ubers who let IRL friends try their gear/avatars for free?

I don't know about that but I know for sure if you don't spend peds into the economy and just overload MA servers with stuff that doesn't generate money for MA , the game will not advance.

I don't know about that but I know for sure if you don't spend peds into the economy and just overload MA servers with stuff that doesn't generate money for MA , the game will not advance.

but this (idea) would
the cost / hour could be veeeery high if high set up + ped cycled

is explo BP from tt to tt improve the game ? (an other thread i guess but still)

Last month I deposited around 1600 ped or so..

But if what I deposit gets sucked into a black hole (50% returns), resellers hogging items (start bid above market value), costs like tax that goes to withdrawallers, then eventually I won't afford doing things that cycle peds in the economy but rather just hang around ("overloading MA servers").

You assume a lot considering you don't play the game and we never spoke.
If you don't have any ideas to improve the game and you no longer play itwhy don't you leave already?
Select target fix was one step forward improving the game if you are blind not to admit that.

>removed>
I do play, but I've also been working a lot.. had 1 free day in the last 3 months.. does that take away my privilege to post here?

Edit : you can remove & mod what you want Serica.. fact is, I've been in dark templars with messi for +6months so saying we didn't speak tells a lot about how much truth he is actually speaking

Last edited:
Testing the game play experience with a high level avatar is a good idea. Ability to choose different armors, weapons, accessories.
Restrictions on all this must be very strict. Has to be confined to separate test area - to make sure it won't become an alternative for "kills as a mob" or way to pay back the guy who KS your mob.
Also have to make sure it won't become an alternate way to play the game. Limited time, minimum avatar level requirement, maximum level increase limit (say, 5x - have to be lvl 20 to access lvl 100 avatar), and finally - cost per hour high enough to make sure it can't be used to generate profit.

Simply as an ability to test the endgame level experience - why not, would serve as advertisement.

:twocents:

Why not pills ? Boost u're avatar for 30 min ... use any weapon at 100% ....
Then you must invest in gear at least :) or full armour pill .... simple ... more MU ...
Make them craftable - some ingredients from minning and hunting ... 100 ped tt or more ... etc...
THAT will improve the game economy,
My poor ideea ....

Back