Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

silentkill234

Guardian
This is fucking horrible. This is the first time ive went to Twin Peaks and could not find a buyer for my loot. The auction house is all over the place, and the ores in caly will give you a +5% MU at MOST, so I cant just switch from hunting to mining. Im very close to withdrawing.

While I see you are frustrated, your assessment is false. I am not having any problem selling my loot.

Perhaps you are farming the wrong things?

While I see you are frustrated, your assessment is false. I am not having any problem selling my loot.

Well, maybe you know people. I'm not an uber or anything, I don't have everyone on my FL, however I am a hunter, and I sell the most generic hunting loot you could get (Oils and components). Yet it takes a long while to find a buyer, and further, they give me a very low price for it. When I go to buy an SIB weapon, I have to pay 115%+ MU...

Well, maybe you know people. I'm not an uber or anything, I don't have everyone on my FL, however I am a hunter, and I sell the most generic hunting loot you could get (Oils and components). Yet it takes a long while to find a buyer, and further, they give me a very low price for it. When I go to buy an SIB weapon, I have to pay 115%+ MU...

Welcome to summer/migration economy. Come back in October.

changed my opinion so removed my original post....

Last edited:

LongTime? Sometimes really? Yes you may be able to sale your loot at TT or even 101% but come on. Look around. Posts like these could hurt your name. But yes, things will and can only get better. But for now MU is dropping SO fast that I can't even keep my MU database updated anymore. But yes all players MU is just fine and you can continue hunting on LongTime's LA :)

Last edited:
Plenty of MU in items. I'm doing fine with my loots :)

If your skills aren't enough to go for a better mob that loot some items with MU you have some options.
1. Do something else for a while and wait for prices to be better.
2. Get a break and leave things to settle a bit before you return.
You can study the market in the meantime and who knows you can do some retailing bussines too.

But in general I can't argue for the prices. MU is going under bit by bit for many items, that's a fact

Pyrite seems to have decent mu.

Pyrite seems to have decent mu.

sweestuff and fruits, alternative and ospra always have demand and dunkel - petonium and all rare minerals and enmatters. All E.L.M.'s are selling too
we can start to refer all items here lol
If you have the right item at the right time you will find a buyer.

Entropians in shock at discovery that Supply<Demand = High Prices!

This is fucking horrible. This is the first time ive went to Twin Peaks and could not find a buyer for my loot. The auction house is all over the place, and the ores in caly will give you a +5% MU at MOST, so I cant just switch from hunting to mining. Im very close to withdrawing.

This is what having 6 planets does. It spreads the playerbase very thin (especially during the Summer)

It just means you have to change your playstyle and only mine where you know you can find a buyer - and at midnight you probably wont find a buyer as most Europeans are in bed or the pub. :drink:

No one wants your small 1 ped amounts....

This is what having 6 planets does. It spreads the playerbase very thin (especially during the Summer)

It just means you have to change your playstyle and only mine where you know you can find a buyer - and at midnight you probably wont find a buyer as most Europeans are in bed or the pub. :drink:

Actually thats pretty much the time i can find a few reliable traders at Twins. Sure you wont get top markup but you get some fast cash. I have developed a habit of depo if needed on Thursday due my usual activities through the weekend and list what does have good mu on AH for 4 days and rinse and repeat. Ive learned that some items you have no choice but to feed the tt. I wont get rich overnight by any means but i make enough to fund my adventures and for a while there hasnt been any need to depo which is a win in my book.

I think we can all agree the demand on 90% of the materials/minerals are not in demand :D

The reasons of the bad economy are well known: ;)

1.) Explosive BPs
2.) Explosive BPs
3.) Explosive BPs
4.) Explosive BPs
5.) Crapnels
6.) Summer Time
7.) Developers focus on ComPets instead Entropia

nova still has nice markup, I loot those a lot.

The reasons of the bad economy are well known: ;)

1.) Explosive BPs
2.) Explosive BPs
3.) Explosive BPs
4.) Explosive BPs
5.) Crapnels
6.) Summer Time
7.) Developers focus on ComPets instead Entropia

Explosive BPs is not only to blame, the whole crafting profession needs a looking at. Fabs (to many ul fabs in the game) new ways to upgrade ul armour (makes crafted armour useless).

7.) Developers focus on ComPets instead Entropia. They have been doing stuff in the game but have not helped the economy it any major way, if anything probably made it worse.

Explosive BPs is not only to blame, the whole crafting profession needs a looking at. Fabs (to many ul fabs in the game) new ways to upgrade ul armour (makes crafted armour useless).

might see something when the armor level requirement is added, might find the loot/mission armor is higher requirement than crafted, the upgraded armor increases lvl req too

Right, first of all - OP posted that his stuff doesn't sell / won't sell for much MU, while simultaneously complaining that (L) SIB are 115%+. He literally posted "Supply & Demand - The Post", but we don't know anything about economy so we should shut the fuck up.

Secondly, the economy is not "bad". It is just different. "Too many UL stuff" isn't a good argument - we complained for ages that all we looted was materials (10X%) and nothing fun. So MA adapted to the complaints, and now we can loot upgrade parts & items again. You hunt robots, you can loot GNC (270%, 13.5ea), HA01 (8000%, 80ea), HA02 (7000%, 70ea), Gen Fuses (5000%, 50ea). You can loot ESIs from high HP mobs (900%). You can loot shrooms from Marcimex and Caperon (50ea). You can loot items again (MF Chips, Guns, Armour). (L) guns thanks to Migration are rocking 110-130%.

Yes 99.99% of your TT loot will be nearly TT. There is massive oversupply. But back in the day, we looted fucking peds and pecs. You don't get markup on peds and pecs. 100.0000000% - and these were 99.99% of your loot.

MA literally gave everyone a gift with shrapnel - 101% guaranteed (or 100.7% if you're a melee-r).

Having said all this, yes I think Explosives crafting has killed the MU in Mining. But lets be honest, that was artificial MU. No-one was buying ore at >115% because they were crafting useful items, it was just amp crafting or high-tt attachment crafting.

Those who can, profit. Those who can't, whine.

We really just need a crafting revamp and more upgrade missions. Really.

If weapons/tools/armor were worth crafting again the trinity of professions would be good again. Until then we have to depend on tiering costs and upgrade missions to consume our loot.

Enhancements need a revamp, 75% of the people who play don't use it cause it's expensive without getting results directly. Only ubers seem to see/feel a difference.

Back