Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mature
    Mr Arthur Ohman
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images

Just made a huge auction-failure.

Hi everybody!

If there is any kind soul out there that might be able to help me out, I'd be sooo happy!

I just put up 10 of my Calypso Land Deeds on Auction for sale at 1850 PED. but didn't realize that I had to put in 18500 PED.

So what happened, was that I sold 10 CLD's for 1850 PED total.

So if anyone of you out there, had a bid of 1851ped per Deed and got them all for that, I'd be really happy if you could send me a PM and might give some peds back, as I was planning on withrawing that money so that I can pay rent etc...

Or if anyone of you hears that there is someone who got 10 deeds bought for 1850ped total, please send me a pm and I'd be really happy!

I take all the help that I can get as it's a matter of 17K PED that I lost, by not knowing what I was doing...

Best Regards,
    Mr Arthur Ohman

why exactly do u want to withdraw money to pay rent when the withdrawel time is somewhere around 2-3 months? u would be homeless by then when the money arrives. sounds kinda fishy to me that excuse

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    it should say in your notifications who brought them.

D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

Guardian
    Dobri Bodri Bobref
    Society
    WSS
    Images
    ah that sux man sorry to hear
    u know that u can see who bought 'em in the auction msg that u have received right
    hope u sort it out

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I hope whoever has bought these CLD from you Arthur can get in touch and a fair market price paid.

Too many of these deals have happened in the past and although MA have taken steps to give additional warnings when selling, they dont work because they warn even when you are selling AT the market price. So everyone ignores them as they are broken.

When selling an item, the buyers name can be seen so as I understand it, you hope that buyer can make contact with you.

Good karma is worth more than $, so is reputation and I hope it all gets worked out.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mindark really needs to seperate all of the different deeds, estates, shops, apartments, etc. in to different estate categories instead of lumping them all together... and make a markup section for each of those... perhaps even going as far as to put different sections for each type of estate/deed.... so aud would not be in same category as any other type of deed, apartments with 150 slots would not be in same category with apartments with fewer slots, shops in each mall would have their own markup indicators, perhaps divided out more than that, by floor and/or by shop size, each city would have different categories... so Omegaton apartments wouldn't be in same category as foma ones, which would be different from the Monria ones, Medusa Head ones, etc.

Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
    Society
    I'm so Freeancer
    Images
    I was in TS with Arthur when this happened, Its really crushed the guy. hes coming up on some hard times and was taking action to provide for him self over the near future.
    Han did not shoot first.

Super Moderator
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaero e-lite Cynque
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images
    It says on the sales confirmation who bought it. Shouldn't be too hard to contact the person.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
    Society
    Galactic Education Association
    Images
    It should say the avatar's name in the "sold" notification in your message center (top left button). Good luck m8, I can't imagine how terrible this kind of thing feels.

Grats on looting a summer ring though!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why exactly do u want to withdraw money to pay rent when the withdrawel time is somewhere around 2-3 months? u would be homeless by then when the money arrives. sounds kinda fishy to me that excuse
    This is either a joke or you are some kind of idiot. Heard of forward planning, in terms of rent 3 months is no time at all. And besides it is NONE OF YOUR F***ING Business what he wants the money for.

Rgds

Ace
    My published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 1 "The Shadow Grounds" first draft - 100%, first edit - 100%, second edit - 0%
    Neverleave - 5% first draft
    Meeting of worlds - 5% first draft

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast