Looking for avatar: Lina Tora Luned

Lina Tora Luned saved the day!

Hi again everybody! :)

As I said before, I didn't expect to get my money back at all, as I thought that it might could've been someones alt. avatar who got the CLD's and I wouldn't be able to contact the player.

But, this time I was lucky once again and everything went out good!
Lina replied to my pm's and asked to meet up in game for a conversation and trade.

I never expected to get it all back, but maybe just a small piece of it as a gesture of feeling bad. But nope, not this time! Lina Tora Luned met up with me and gave me all back as you can see below.

a54f6a3a6c.jpg

As I've told some of you earlier, before getting my peds back, I wanted to set up an event in honor of Lina Tora Luned and all of you who play honest and treat eachother as friends or partners etc.

It will take some time to find out what kind of event it will be, but I will set it up in-game and I will post about it on PCF for everybody to see.

I feel like I have more words to put here, but my brain just completely shut down when I saw the PM-notification about a message from Lina.

I will follow this up as I said and I hope to meet you all in-game!

Best of luck!
Mr Arthur Ohman

Well, you were lucky this time, don't be in such a haste to go clicking that mouse button next time. You might not be so lucky.

Very nice of Tina. It would have been even better if she had gotten a little bit of peds for her kindness though :wise: Just saying...

Back