PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. #51
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,780
    Images
    307
    "It happened to me and I didn't complain" is not a valid argument unless we are 10 years old.

    It's ok though, It's only a suggestion so everyone is free to disagree and share their view.

    Good luck out there.

  2. #52
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,556
    Images
    591
    That would be a nice feature.

    Beside that it would be nice, that orders donīt place bids as we have had that in the past!

    Atm selling to orders sucks, because you never know if order already placed some bids, so you try to sell to order, create an auction just to notice your items donīt get sold although your buyout price + ammount would fit into existing order. This is bad for both seller and buyer, as at later point the sale (1 day) could end unsold while the bid placed by the order could be outbid (2nd day) and get nothing!

    Add a button "sell to order", where you can sell a selected amount of the resource at exact order price.
    For using the sell to order button there should also be a lower or even no auction fee, as fee is already paid by the player who placed the order.
    Actually MA collects double fees, first when placing the order and second when someone sell to order (place an auction).
    Its ok in cases where players just place an auction, not specially for an order and then order takes the buyout.

    When orders donīt place bids any auction that runs out without starting bid, should go to an existing order.

    When auctions with higher amount of stackables than ordered run out without starting bid, it would be nice if order takes part of that offer to fullfill the full order.

  3. #53
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,780
    Images
    307
    Another unfortunate soul joins the club.

  4. #54
    Old Alpha K_rupT's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Eudoria
    Avatar
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Posts
    911
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello,

    Please make the orders pay what they offer for BUYOUT instead of the seller's buyout.

    With this very simple change most auction mistakes would be avoided. The buyer would still get a nice price, actually the one he is offering, instead of feasting on somebody else's mistake. Investors and the playerbase in general would gain confidence in the platform. It's a win-win situation.

    I'm not asking for you to babysit anyone, but if you can put a solution with minimum effort why not do it? What exactly do you gain as a company for one guy to go broke and another one to probably withdraw?

    Ludvig if you read this, kindly pass the message to the dev team.

    Thank you very much.


    References supporting this petition:
    - Please Help 120k peds Mistake!
    - Looking for Mr Infinity Infinity
    - Looking for avatar: Lina Tora Luned
    - Help, im a noob and made a bad order mistake on Calypso!!
    - 30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]
    - Selling AUD on AH at wrong mu.......... I'm a moron
    - Made a mistake, does anyone know Dmitry stDem Sur?
    - Looking for Fareios BigHunter Acheimes
    - Stuffed up auction

    ... sadly the list is quite longer...
    Heckin heck that is bad. Only quick fix I can think of is listing as singles not in stacks?

  5. #55
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,441
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    just remove the damn auction and make all sales go via p2p or shops, and done.

  6. #56
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Hungary
    Avatar
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Posts
    2,528
    Images
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just remove the damn auction and make all sales go via p2p or shops, and done.
    Yea sure if u wanna scare away like half the playerbase and scamming to become more common (as ppl would have no baseline of stuff's MU)

  7. #57
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,556
    Images
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because the order system can be used for bidding on items as well, not just buyout.
    So someone lists an item on AH with a SB of 101% and and no buyout.
    Imho the worst mistake MA ever did to auction!

    Old order system took only BO !

    Back that days you could browse orders and sell 100k to a 100k order at the rate he offered.
    Instant sale!

    Today you see 100k order and place your offer at exact that rate and NO INSTANT SALE, simply because order placed some bids and donīt have the volume to pick your sale.

    So stupid!

  8. #58
    Provider
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Bodegraven, Netherlands
    Avatar
    Nakor of Boreft
    Society
    Knights of Redemption
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another way to change this whole thing would be to make the order system separate from the auction all together.
    So to fulfill an order, you have to click on that order and then open a trade window and trade the items to them...kind of like how mission galatica works where you move your items into a window. It could then transfer Ped to your card for the order amount x number of items being fulfilled.
    At first i thouught this was how the order system worked. It makes much more sense to me because i don't see why i have to pay auction fees when i don't want my item on the auction, but want to fulfill the order.

    Separating both systems and removing the auction fees from the orders seems much more transparant/fair to me than how the system currently works. If i want to fulfil an order of oil at 102% with a small quantity(say 10 ped) i would be better off TTing it

  9. #59
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    953
    Images
    28
    still, noone was able to tell me why orders should work differently than auctions

    let's assume someone put 10 AUDs up for the BO price of 1 instead of 10

    A) an order gets it for BO price
    B) a player snatches it for BO price

    why should A pay more than B? this makes zero sense to me, sorry.

    the simple fact is, a buyout value is a buyout value, so better triplecheck your values, or don't use BO at all.

    again, no offense, and i feel sry for all victims.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  10. #60
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,780
    Images
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    let's assume someone put 10 AUDs up for the BO price of 1 instead of 10

    A) an order gets it for BO price
    B) a player snatches it for BO price

    why should A pay more than B? this makes zero sense to me, sorry.
    It makes sense if you are actually ready change your point of view, but I'm affraid your mind is set and this will be pointless... I'll try one last time:

    Because A) the item never even made it to the offers listing. It was snatched automatically by the system. B) actually listed his item, which is what the auction is for. With A) auction fees were paid for no listing time at all.

    Because A) the seller never had a chance to realise his mistake and pull the item out. With B) the chance to do this was very slim, but it was there !!

    Because A) is afk/botter/scripter paradise hoping someone makes a mistake. In situation B) atleast the buyer had to be in front of the screen, with the game executing, and actually click the buy button.

    Because current order style on A) renders the orders pretty much useless for avatars with legit consumer needs. Want to buy an EP blueprint to try your luck? oh you can't use orders, no chance. The second you post your order one of those bots (like Alex) will put a new order for 1 PEC more. Many items have this problem.

    Because Orders and Auction listings should have never been the same, I know of no other game that requires you to actually make an auction listing just to fill up an order. It's retarded, difficult and error prone.


    Pick one.

    And by the way, this has nothing to do with orders auto-bidding. The only problem is with automatic split-second buyout of orders. If that is your objection then both systems can co-exist: Make this change to the BO mechanic, and leave auto-bidding only below BO.

    Like I said I'm not wasting any more time. 3 years plus is enough patience for me, if MA wants to leave a mess like this then so be it. Meanwhile the victim list keeps growing

    Is this suggestion perfect? NO.
    Do we need a change? YES.
    Will the victim list keep growing? SADLY YES.

    Unsubscribed and bye.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook