PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr Infinity Infinity
    Images
    It happens alot. wont affect market trust me. I just try to sort something out here

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Patrick Patrickx72 Sandler
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It happens alot. wont affect market trust me. I just try to sort something out here
    absolutly correct! thats only a jump in the statistic and nothing will happen after this.. and it its the easyst way for both of us!

thank you again infinity!

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan59 View Post
    That is price manipulation.
    We will have 1AUD at 201x 57 ped so ca 200 times higher as is normally 1 AUD and all future buyers and sellers will have it in auction history
    Well, it just compensates for earlier accidental 'manipulation' to the downside. So it'd correct the average if anything.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Shares can be bought at the offer price, if that’s what someone has offered then that’s what they’ve stated they’re willing to pay.

We’ve been round this 100’s of times though, the auction was not designed to deal with ‘zero’ ped items (mainly Deeds). Errors can occur on other stuff with high markup, but usually such items are sold as single items. It’s when multiple deeds are sold at once, mistakes often happen.

I generally view it as the person that owns the deeds has likely deposited to buy them, those that trade in them are generally vultures hovering around looking for victims. I’ve often felt that EU promotes opportunists, invites them in at times. Such a lovely community we have.

Anyway whatever. MA obviously do not want to create a system that “offers” market rate maybe because that implies such items have value, when the purpose of zero priced deed was to limit their business exposure to zero. In essence they have no capital value, only perceived value.

Onwards and upwards.

Laters

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    This petition has nothing to do with market rate, value, markup or real life value of anything.

This petition's only purpose is to stop order zombies to capitalize on other people's mistakes, as simple as that. It is easy to do, easy to implement and makes perfect sense.

The current system is responsible for many people cashing out and leaving, of which I know two cases in a personal way (one of them was my disciple).

Crystal clear.

Prowler
    Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
    Society
    Apocalyptic Uprising
    Images
    Reading through this thread, it seems obvious who abuses the mechanic to snatch up CLDs on the cheap.

The OP's idea is fantastic. I'll sign.

If you put an order for 900 ped on a CLD, and someone accidently posts it for 190 instead of 1900. The system should force the 900 ped payment.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Signed. This is like an open trap which should have been plugged already as soon as seen.

What about the auction low opening bid warning? It still doesn't work properly for normal items, though it used to give more false positives. Does it do anything here?
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Hmm months go by, not a word from anyone remotely official.

I guess this thread will get forgotten until the next auction fuckup takes place.

Top job here dev team

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    i disagree that orders should pay more than what was set as buyout value anyways.

if it's not an order taking that BO but a quick person at auction, you can't rip the ped difference off his card either.

we all know mistakes happen too often, so better triplecheck what you're doing and try not to be drunk when doing business. in case a mistake happens anyway, try to sort it out and hope for the best. but buyout means buyout, simple as that!

as an alternative i can imagine the possibility to undo an auction for 1k ped, like you can restore an accidentially tt'ed item.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    if it's not an order taking that BO but a quick person at auction, you can't rip the ped difference off his card either.
    But this proposal is for orders, not for quick people.

I didn't read further into your post.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast