(L) armor with 60% critical buff

All they would have to do is drop the crit damage cap. They are basically acknowledging that too high crit dmg is an issue.

They don't need to change the armor for the set already in place.

Wait, eco is an advantage?! Well fuck, let's remove that imk2, and the Easter Ring, and the Perfectd Ares, and other rings, and those scopes, and the Mod BGHs...

Easier to remove EST than rings/guns/etc...

Any one of these isn't bad in itself. But a high dpp weapon + rings + EST is catastrophic to shared loot. Less fortunate players are inherently robbed in that instance.

Removing EST for that reason is prudent, assuming that was the only reason it was removed. I still strongly disagree with allowing sets to continue to exist on game when new sets cannot be purchased. Huge injustice to the player base there.

Yea for MA is easy,

1 player profits with buffs
500 have 1-2% better returns (maybe) but yet still a loss,
Fuck those 500 how dare they profit!!!!! Lets do what that 1 guy said instead because he had invested a lot in past to aquire gear.

Sad but its what it feels like big investors made rules bend at times, instead of them bending to the rules

Still a far lesser "injustice" than removing an items from players who purchased them.

Yea, but no worries thats the reason why most stuff keeps losing value and more and more people are so affraid to invest into gear.

Many moves of this sort killed the credibility from players on the company, and as time goes, it seems to only get worse because even the tiny gear you might have, eventually will be worthless because someone that invested a lot in the past cant adapt and will ask for a change to his favor.

So EST is the *injustice* that is costing people to be less fortunate.

Lets recap for the year shall we...

First off, I never said EST is the only injustice. EST is an injustice only because it is no longer available to all players

Every other reference you cite as an "injustice" is still available to the masses. EST is finite, and now can no longer be reproduced.

Removing it from the trader without removing sets from the game entirely was the injustice. Now noobs will continue to be robbed in shared loot events.

First off, I never said EST is the only injustice. EST is an injustice only because it is no longer available to all players

Every other reference you cite as an "injustice" is still available to the masses. EST is finite, and now can no longer be reproduced.

Removing it from the trader without removing sets from the game entirely was the injustice. Now noobs will continue to be robbed in shared loot events.

Injustice ?
What is your take on scopes/sights ? they are even less on market then est set.
Should i mention RINGS ?

EST sets aren't bound. They're still out there (unless MA knee-jerks them out from people's inventories). They're just going to be expensive to acquire. That is, if someone wants to sell it. Wait, that sounds like every other rare item that hasn't had a confirmed drop in half a dozen VUs.

Easier to remove EST than rings/guns/etc...

Any one of these isn't bad in itself. But a high dpp weapon + rings + EST is catastrophic to shared loot. Less fortunate players are inherently robbed in that instance.

Removing EST for that reason is prudent, assuming that was the only reason it was removed. I still strongly disagree with allowing sets to continue to exist on game when new sets cannot be purchased. Huge injustice to the player base there.

You are defending the little guy but at the same time hurting the little guy by taking away an option that cost only about 1500 ped.

will never shot at shared loot anymore thank you :babyrage

deactivated

Last edited:
Injustice ?
What is your take on scopes/sights ? they are even less on market then est set.
Should i mention RINGS ?

As mentioned before, rings, scopes and other equipment is available to the masses. EST armor will be horded and used to steal loot on shared mobs. No ring or scope can have this great of an effect on shared loot mobs.

And lastly, scopes decay.. est will never decay if used properly. Rings will have decay in the future as MA has said countless times. I pity those who spend thousands of ped for them.

Basically.. if est is available to all, then maybe 50% of players use it for shared loot, neutralizing the stealing effect.. but now it will be 1-3% of the players and the remaining will suffer at the expense of MA's piss poor decision making ability that we see time and again.

Basically.. shared loot is dead to me so long as EST exists.. or until MA adjusts crit dmg cap or changes armor stats, which we know they won't do.
I really feel the worst for the players who aren't reading this and don't have est who go and shoot at shared loot anyways.

My own tests are beginning to show me that EST doesn't matter a fuck if you're hunting solo anyways.. but shared loot is ruined so long as it exists in the capacity it does today.

EDIT: Nevermind, don't catch me up on it, I've pondered it and figured out what the complaints are.

To the shared loot complaining: This has nothing to do with the suit. The suit is a tool that players bring to use, just like pills and rings and hats and any other armor with boosts. Your complaint is just that it can't be purchased anymore. But that isn't the fault of those who have the suits. Nor is their use of the suits an "exploit". They bought it, they wore it.

Instead of blaming those who bought suits, you should be looking at the distribution problem with shared loot mobs. If a player uses all of the tools they have purchased in order to apply more damage, they have invested to do that. Distribution should accommodate that and it should never change. But the extremely lopsided way loot is split up causes a lot of lower damage participants to see a much smaller share of of the distribution than is fair.

How about suggesting a fix to that, instead of punishing your fellow players for spending their money and investing in gear? Unless we want everyone to wear the same thing?

Last edited:
EDIT: Nevermind, don't catch me up on it, I've pondered it and figured out what the complaints are.

To the shared loot complaining: This has nothing to do with the suit. The suit is a tool that players bring to use, just like pills and rings and hats and any other armor with boosts. Your complaint is just that it can't be purchased anymore. But that isn't the fault of those who have the suits. Nor is their use of the suits an "exploit". They bought it, they wore it.

Instead of blaming those who bought suits, you should be looking at the distribution problem with shared loot mobs. If a player uses all of the tools they have purchased in order to apply more damage, they have invested to do that. Distribution should accommodate that and it should never change. But the extremely lopsided way loot is split up causes a lot of lower damage participants to see a much smaller share of of the distribution than is fair.

How about suggesting a fix to that, instead of punishing your fellow players for spending their money and investing in gear? Unless we want everyone to wear the same thing?
This !
+rep

Back