(L) armor with 60% critical buff

i would say dpp increase with 60% in a category is something else, but it's probably just me
I hunt Proterons using Adjusted Harrier (speed boost)

I got around 25 ped decay on my EST set today @ freddy, that's ~125 ped with markup. We pay for the little extra

i would say dpp increase with 60% in a category is something else, but it's probably just me

60% extra crit dmg... not dpp, ofc with all other buffs combined..

pistola user.....

giphy.gif

How have you only just found out about this armour :confused:

i just got pissed about this armor thinking about shated loot
How have you only just found out about this armour :confused:

i just got pissed about this armor thinking about shated loot

It's a fair point. The armour is too easy to exploit (electric mobs, shared loot, 250-500 hp mobs).

No it's not an exploit since anyone can get this armor and use it in the same manner. It's a feature.
Would be comparable to (L) rings or UL ones which don't even decay except equip decay. Or the vampire cloak etc.

It's a fair point. The armour is too easy to exploit (electric mobs, shared loot, 250-500 hp mobs).

Dang you peeps like to use that word "exploit" in everything,why can't you say this armor is easy to put in good use if you know what to hunt.

it's armor that was created before the buffs and now is too unbalanced with the new buffs. Should be removed from vendor really. But the idea of using it at shared is not a new concept.

I've got a really hard time the devs didn't consciously think about how the armor would be used prior to implementing it. They knew it would be used like this. They also didn't seem to think it mattered.

it's armor that was created before the buffs and now is too unbalanced with the new buffs. Should be removed from vendor really. But the idea of using it at shared is not a new concept.

Dude if you continued your way with imk and did not go mele you would praise this armor so pls :handjob:

Dude if you continued your way with imk and did not go mele you would praise this armor so pls :handjob:

my opinion of it would be the same. Don't presume to know me. Your quote is enough to prove my point. I can still use it in a variety of applications.

The armor itself is not an exploit. Just extremely unbalanced with the new buffs. What people do with it (trap, block, whatever) is an exploit but that is true regardless of what the user wears.

Last edited:
my opinion of it would be the same. Don't presume to know me. Your quote is enough to prove my point. I can still use it in a variety of applications.

The armor itself is not an exploit. Just extremely unbalanced with the new buffs. What people do with it (trap, block, whatever) is an exploit but that is true regardless of what the user wears.

da lady doth protest too much.... neon sign tha pistola and butter knife merchants are butt hurt they pick wrong tool :laugh:

da lady doth protest too much.... neon sign tha pistola and butter knife merchants are butt hurt they pick wrong tool :laugh:

What an ignorant statement. Perhaps you should re-read my comment, if you can.

(And I do use this armor)

Nice try.

Dang you peeps like to use that word "exploit" in everything,why can't you say this armor is easy to put in good use if you know what to hunt.

No it's not an exploit since anyone can get this armor and use it in the same manner. It's a feature.
Would be comparable to (L) rings or UL ones which don't even decay except equip decay. Or the vampire cloak etc.

exploit
verb
ɪkˈsplɔɪt,ɛk-/
make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
"500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology"
synonyms: utilize, make use of, put to use, use, use to good advantage, turn/put to good use, make the most of, capitalize on, benefit from, turn to account, draw on; More
make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand.
"the company was exploiting a legal loophole"

Sorry I typed an English word utilising its proper meaning :dunce:

The armour is too easy to exploit, I.E. it is too easy to gain massive advantage from. As stated above, it was introduced before the huge buff-stacking we have now, and combat tokens are very readily available.

But, it is in the game and as you say it is available to all. I'd be interested to see if you were happy when you see what a tier10 imk2 w/ summer & perf. ares can do with this armour to your personal returns, but hey, that's another story.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Earth_Shock_Trooper_Armor_(L)

crazy dpp increase as long as you are not hit by anything, (one of?) the greatest exploit generating ideas ever
* evading mobs in unfair ways (trapping, vtoling, whatever else)
* participating in shared loot events or just teaming

keep it up, good job!

I see this being as much exploit as paying people to keep your avatar running 24/7
However...
If you run back few years, you will see all this huge shared mobs, MA added long range AoE (irc started on diablo event) for this reason.
My EST set lasts a while because i use 90m range, but yes there are some in some soc trapping on trees and such to maximize the outcome of this armor
Does it need a nerf? dont think so, at the current price isnt cheap to keep using for most cases and for most people

deactivated

Last edited:
Me thinks someone has a case of the green eyes, yes? :yup:
Indeed the thread reminded me of the infamous L armor, but I am not congratulating shared loot "winners" as a general rule. In my opinion, it is unfair that big esi's and other items with big tt are being thrown in them, and even if they are I would say they have to go to those who do get some decay not to the super eco range L armor users :)
I see this being as much exploit as paying people to keep your avatar running 24/7
Yep, comparing paying people for hunting (which is worse than decay with loot as it is) to using an L item which never decays and is better than best buffs around. Besides it has never been and will not be 24/7, but its just too convenient of a figure I suppose.
And I also never said it is an exploit, just completely unbalanced and open to being used as an exploit.

While this armor is a great DPS increase I have my doubts about how "Amazing" it is for profit, since we don't know if eco actually affects long term TT returns

Just look at $5 Logs, 1 million ped cycled and not a single big multiplier :scratch2:

Last edited:
This new shit of enhancers and buffs just created an huge gap in eco, and its hurting the game more then ever...
But its ok, some will loose the investment faster then they think....

deactivated

Last edited:
To put things into perspective
(L) armor used as explained
* 60% crit dmg increase
* no decay if used as explained so virtually UL
* works on all weapons
* costs literally nothing
* invites to exploit (by vtol / trapping / other means)

mk2 sight
* 20% crit dmg increase
* decays
* works on one weapon
* costs ~30k peds if manage to find one at all

excellent...

Back