***REDU MANIA*** 2000 PED Redulite Mining Event on OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE

Kenney

Provider
McKenna Kenney Freeman
EVENT ENDING DECEMBER 1ST AT 11:59PM EU TIME. THANK YOU!

Are You Ready for a Challenge? It's time for the
***2000 PED - REDU MANIA - MINING EVENT***
[26888, 52678]

OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE - [26888, 52678] is Proud to Bring You the Best New Mining CHALLENGE Event.

That's Right! It's time to prove who the TRUE Elite Miners are in Entropia Universe. Not only are you searching to hit big Globals and HOFs, but you are testing your skills to prove that you really do know your Sh!t in this game by hitting a Global or HOF of the Rare Ore REDULITE on OLA#59 - Miner's Paradise [26888, 52678]. Prove that you are the best of the best!

How Do I Win?:
  • Hit a 250 PED or Higher HOF of Redulite and WIN 500 PED!!! (3 Prizes Available)
  • Hit a 55 PED or Higher Global of Redulite and WIN 50 PED!!! (10 Prizes Available)
  • Event Might Be Extended if People Like It With an Unlimited # of Prizes. We Will See.

Ores & Enmatter on OLA#59 Include: Rugaritz, Zanderium, Redulite, Kanerium, Gazzurdite, Durulium and Belkar, Typonolic Steam, Magerian Mist, Cave Sap, Garcen Grease and Crude

Closest TP's:
Shinook Jungle: [ 27811 , 50923 ]
Z's Little Farm: [ 29160 , 56003 ]

• 90% Empty LA to Mine in Peace! NO DNA installed
  • Chance to Hit Insane MU Ores Rugaritz and Kanerium
  • 4km squared. Huge Land Area
  • TP's are only 1650 Meters from the edge of the LA
  • Our event in June ended with Curd hitting a 9153 TOWER of BELKAR and Gholes got a 4646 PED TOWER!
  • I personally have hit a 313 ped Cave Sap, 300 ped and 272 ped belkar, and a 148 ped Durulium, 87 Ped Garcen and I am not a very big miner.
  • Tracked 100% via Entropialife.com! NO Screenshots Required!

Mining Tax: Lowered to 3.99% for this event

It has been 5% for the last several years.​

When Does the Event Start: ***NOW!***
When Does it End: When all prizes are won or if I end it early to run a different event. Or it may continue forever! We will have to see how it goes.
Why Should I Enter: FREE PED and Bragging Rights. Prove that you are the best of the best and can truly target your own ORES.
How Do I Get Paid: You MUST request money from me here or by Messaging "MCKENNA KENNEY FREEMAN" in game. I will meet you and give you your PED asap!
Do I have to Enter First?: YES! Type your name below or message me in Game to Enter. You don't need to wait for me to respond. As long as you are typed before your big hits, you will win for sure!
How Many Prizes Can I Win?: Win 1 or Win Them All! I will List Your Name in Bright Colors Below to Prove Who the Best of the Best Are!

NOTE: ***EVENT STARTS NOW!*** All Globals and HOFs are tracked by Entropialife.com! No Need to take any screenshots (unless you want to because they are awesome!)

Any Questions? Ask them below and I will clarify. Thanks and GL conquering the Entropia Universe! You Rock! - Kenney

Last edited:
Winners! Listed here!

****EVENT ENDING DECEMBER 1ST @11:59PM EU TIME****

500 PED WINNERS!
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

50 PED WINNERS:
  • Aranthir Athal Lander - 57 Ped - PAID!

Arnon Lucky Fix
Ridge RB Batty
McKenna Kenney Freeman
Geronimo Roni Last
Blorg AG Nig
cypherman cypherman cypherman
GUST BOBY GUST
F1ngers ShiityLiLMongo Throatgash
Ice Icecold Mendoza
smartiez smartiez mms
Udih Lobo Pepiy
Sean Rocket Connors
laurent thefrenchman Noixdecoco
Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
Awezome raezion dude
Jaxon Jax Yellip
apallo sincros neverweave
Mathias Anaïs Svensson
Torene Tor Alaranth
Johan Mio Copper
Princess Moose Elk
Westin Westin Hogan
Igor Kromas Guk
Xarcx XarcX Seras
HALO GreatPeter CLYPSY
Steve Stevie Vai
Scott Kirby Kong
Karl Lex Revan
Eduard Ed Log
Aranthir Athal Lander
Gaius Julia Caesar
[Gechka] - Still waiting on full name
Billy Jean Ruby
Vi V3r0nyka Bitfury
Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo

Last edited:
count me in cypherman cypherman cypherman

Last edited:
I'm in...all the redu r belong to me :laugh:

Signing in

Ice Icecold Mendoza

Everyone Has Been Updated!

Someone asked me if you can HOF on Redulite. The Answer is YES! And there have been 5 Redulite Globals on OLA#59 in the last 30 days. You can see this on Entropialife.com. Thanks guys!

redulite2.jpg

When is the "Race to Ruga" event? First Ruga claim wins? :laugh:

As i an active miner in the past, i am glad to see that people are making events for miners. This one is not easy, but good idea anyway.

Add me

Sean Rocket Connors

add me too

laurent thefrenchman Noixdecoco

Ruga Event

Register Pinthas Schmenke Dorian

Register Pinthas Schmenke Dorian

Everyone Has Been Updated! Thank you for entering guys. Good Luck! And Pinthas...this is not a Ruga event because you cannot global on Ruga. :-D

Zelos...That is a good idea. What should be the prize for the "1st to Ruga" Event?

sign me up.
Awezome raezion dude (yep, hate it too).
i'll give it a try i guess. cant hurt trying

Updated! Thanks and remember to post here if you hit so we can get you paid!

There is redulite in the air! Or in the ground, rather. Time to pull some of it out and win some ped!
:yay::yay::yay:

Anyone hit any Redulite lately? There were 5 hits last month. Hmmmmm....

Anyone hit any Redulite lately? There were 5 hits last month. Hmmmmm....

Was there a lot of activity on your LA last month?

At high depth, it's fairly easy to hit once every 100-200 drops.

But to global on it, the stars need to align, and/or you need to be packing a larger amp for a prolonged period. Not many people are prepared for that sort of investment in time/PED.

Just my :twocents:

PS: It looks like you've got a winner :yay:

Last edited:
Hi Guys! Is anyone still attempting this event? I think that it might be too hard so I was just going to cancel it. Please let me know if you are still trying it. Thanks!

why not, apallo sincros neverweave

Added! It seems that a few people are going for it so we will leave this one open a bit longer. Thanks!

Let's hit some Redulite guys! Whoot Whoot!

I would like to sign up
Torene Tor Alaranth

Back