***REDU MANIA*** 2000 PED Redulite Mining Event on OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE

register Princess Moose Elk

i want to participate

[Igor Kromas Guk]

Everyone Has Been Added and Updated! If you hit a Global or HOF of Redulite, make sure you post it here so I can get you paid! GL everyone!!!

Register Xarcx XarcX Seras :)

Added Thank You!

And there have been some Huge Redulite Hits Lately! It's possible for sure. Come give it a try guys and girls. Thanks!

redulite10102016.jpg

Please add me to the challange

HALO GreatPeter CLYPSY

Register, Steve Stevie Vai

My post must have failed...lol

Anyways, everyone has been added! Good Luck

Count me in!
Scott Kirby Kong

UPDATED!!! Good Luck Everyone! Go hit some Redulite! :-D

Count me in

Name:

Aranthir Athal Lander

What happens if I hit a tower ?

Hello I hit 57 ped :p

Hello I hit 57 ped :p

Everyone has been updated! And I just need to confirm this and I will get you paid. Find me in game: McKenna Kenney Freeman

Thanks and Great Work!

About Towers...It's the same as the others. ;-)

if this event still on pls count me in too :)

Billy Jean Ruby

if this event still on pls count me in too :)

Billy Jean Ruby

Hi...You are added, but This one will end December 1st right before the Christmas Event starts. I am planning a much bigger event and this one has not gotten very much interest, so I am canceling it. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Oh why not, add me please if this event returns in the future, thanks in advance.

Vi V3r0nyka Bitfury

Amazing event got a nice hit rate of 28,3% with tt return of 86% and was fun to win a small mining event incentive for the first time.

+Rep for searching all over planets I log only 30 hours per month. And paying the price.

Hope to see more from you in the future.

Amazing event got a nice hit rate of 28,3% with tt return of 86% and was fun to win a small mining event incentive for the first time.

+Rep for searching all over planets I log only 30 hours per month. And paying the price.

Hope to see more from you in the future.

Thank you so much! You rock and Congrats on the Win!

Add me Please: Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo

Sign Me Up - Nvm, saw its over

Back