Land Grab 2016-08-08 Greenhorne (Mining LA)

Status

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
Today , we had nice land grab.

Our soc want to gift people lands, by setting 0% tax.

hardly there is some video, since was no fight.

la coords : [30972, 31534, 293]

//mg Joda

Was really Fun :/ Was borring ass hell :laugh: Gz on the win anyways

Gz on the easy win, a shame not many entropy showed up, but gg too those who did! Hope the next one will be a bit more exiting :p

WSS + friends = About 25 with euphoria, nus, filip and all ppl in safe area for tag only :)
Entropy + friends = 5

GL :)

Entropy + friends = 5 GL :)

lol that sounds so :(

127231_story__tumblrmb34jnMQgU1qzxyzqo1500.gif

Gg was 5am for me and working today. See you all soon ;)

Gg was 5am for me and working today. See you all soon ;)

Can't wait for next one.Today was boring as hell.I was playing Heartstone @ safe zone :)

​Gratz! And thanks Lizzy for sending me back to revive ;)

Next one is same time so :zzz:.

Tbh I wouldn't bother showing up either if I knew I was going to lose :) I didn't either as long as select target was around ^^

So you guys are happy that your only competition in PvP can't play because the schedule is so messed up?

What good is fixing select target if you have no one to play with? ;)

Last edited:
So you guys are happy that your only competition in PvP can't play because the schedule is rigged in your favor?

Oh wow! Seriously? You think that is an excuse? Please tell me how schedule can be rigged? :D

You knowm, there is a way to fix and make next LG to be on better time for some and guess whats the fix? - Come and fight! skill up and tier up gear, learn to aim and be aware of surroundings! then you can prolong LG and it will be later next time!

Besides no one had probs to come to previous LandGrabs at any other time of day, so what are you saying again?

just a few landgrabs ago I got up 04:30 in the morning to be at landgrab. This was the case for most of european players so that's just another bad excuse.

just a few landgrabs ago I got up 04:30 in the morning to be at landgrab. This was the case for most of european players so that's just another bad excuse.

i second this, was even earlier for me, cuz Mini lives 1 or 2 h ahead of me if i recall correctly. however, perfect timing for Americans.

Oh and FYI this one was first LG since ST fix when WSS had more people attending than the opposing soc!

You knowm, there is a way to fix and make next LG to be on better time for some and guess whats the fix? - Come and fight! skill up and tier up gear, learn to aim and be aware of surroundings! then you can prolong LG and it will be later next time!

Is this how it works? I confess I don't really know anything about landgrab :silly2:

But if this is how it works then it seems like a fair system.

Is this how it works? I confess I don't really know anything about landgrab :silly2:

But if this is how it works then it seems like a fair system.

Yes, but yet you use words as Rigged....

Did Entropy not own it before today?

Yes, but yet you use words as Rigged....

Yes that was my mistake, LG is still one big mystery to most of us noobies :laugh:

I just assumed it always happened at the same early timing

So you guys are happy that your only competition in PvP can't play because the schedule is rigged in your favor?

Id say restore cheats Mindark we have no opponents LMAO.Invest in tools no longer needed nor aiming skills just pure macro select target pew pew, that's the way to go. Actually why even bother wake up at 5am, program bots shoot for you while you have your coffee and then wank @ rig doing nothing because hunting for skills take time and money and as long as you can shoot joda down with cryo 5 because you never miss why bother eh?
LG is far from being fair but select target removal was the best they could do.Remove vehicles near claim, safe zone , pets could be next if others would care about pvp not just us.

I know some guys from WSS did get up at 4 in the morning too do LG, some may say its fucked up and is a lack of real life, but too me its more about doing your part for your soc and what you work for!

LG is more about team work then skills and gear, if you ask me! so what time it is, is irelevant. But ofc most ppl have work and real life stuff that comes first.

But still dont use it as an excuse!

and once again GG for those from Entropy that did show up! again just shows that they dont give up that easly even tho it was a lost from the start

I know some guys from WSS did get up at 4 in the morning too do LG, some may say its fucked up and is a lack of real life, but too me its more about doing your part for your soc and what you work for!

LG is more about team work then skills and gear, if you ask me! so what time it is, is irelevant. But ofc most ppl have work and real life stuff that comes first.

But still dont use it as an excuse!

and once again GG for those from Entropy that did show up! again just shows that they dont give up that easly even tho it was a lost from the start

For WSS Real life is always first. But game is big part of our lives. We are dedicated soc, we hunt all the time, we skill, we learn. We love pvp and removal of ST was HUGE news for us (meanwhile A member from Entropy said - oh well will be much harder now, yet he didnt give up).
There are dedicated pk-ers in Entropy too, they fight whenever they want or need to. That was proven today. Thanks for coming and having fun. Every person has different goals in the game. Some has really good gear and hp that they would show us really hard time but yet they stand at revive to push ppl around when they tp. Its how it works unfortunately, but fine by me, do what you want.

For skills - i meant skills in handling ur aim not skills that you have in game. I am level 100+ in some proffesions yet i miss 90% of time. Last night i met a guy in twins ring, we fought with powerfists. He brought down my hp by 30% while i did maybe 10% of his. We could barely over damage our regen but hey that was a ton of fun and i can tell you, if that guy would pk he would be really good with his sub 200hp even against way more skilled peeps!

Cheers
Soko

Yeah thats what i mean soko!

And Wss has an amazing team work and are well organised for the most when they do LG, especially after ST is gone and pvp again is something too take serious and have goals for!

Yeah thats what i mean soko!

And Wss has an amazing team work and are well organised for the most when they do LG, especially after ST is gone and pvp again is something too take serious and have goals for!

Teamwork: buying several ringers (Joda, Stryker, Joker, Hulk, etc.) and having people play them for you. You probably don't even know what's going on... really this is not a place for you to comment.

I didn't make an excuse, I said I wasn't going to be there. I can stay up late, I can wake up early, I can take time off work, but 3am makes me a zombie the next day.

Oh and FYI this one was first LG since ST fix when WSS had more people attending than the opposing soc!

Incorrect, probably based off Joda's propaganda numbers. :rolleyes:

seems my mistake is to post all lg 0% tax info for people, since owner os all that thread i ask moderators delete all replies anc dlose threads , leaving just informative OP post's

do not agree and will never will , with any side that start soc wars in peaceful threads.

//mg

seems my mistake is to post all lg 0% tax info for people, since owner os all that thread i ask moderators delete all replies anc dlose threads , leaving just informative OP post's

do not agree and will never will , with any side that start soc wars in peaceful threads.

//mg

Good idea, and its sad it has too be like that!

Gratz on the land grab :)

#space_flight ~ connecting pilots with players traveling through space to other worlds

Teamwork... You probably don't even know what's going on....
you gonna cry all day or what? you wanna know why WSS wins? they are committed!

Status
Back